• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is Masteron dangerous at 200mg a week?

Soundcubed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been on masteron enanthate for 15 weeks at 200mg/week. Is this going to cause any problems with my kidneys or liver if I keep going? I am also on 500mg of test cyp a week. I have been on the test cyp for probably 6 months and still making decent gains. Please let me know what side effects are possible! Thanks guys!

Well I don’t know your situation but I use test e -150mg/week and Masteron e 150mg/week on my trt I wouldn’t think the masteron would hurt you other then hair loss it will enhance hair loss !!

Mast is usually well tolerated, especially at that dose. Many add 100-200mg/weekly to their TRT. That said, you should still get your bloodwork and check your markers.

So you've been on 500mg of cyp for 24 weeks? If so, lots of potential effects, but again, got to get bloodwork to know.

Back in the day, before AI’s, masteron was used long term in breast cancer patients. There should be plenty of data on safety available in medical publications at pubmed.com. Masteron is very safe. It may be a little hard on your hairline and prostate but I think it’s ok long term in low doses.

I just ran Masteron E at 600mg/week for my last cycle. Its one of the safest steroids that exist. You appear to have a lot of research to do my friend.

What are the benefits of mast at 100mg? I have studied the side effects of test and steroids but wasn't sure about mast. I don't want to lose my hair. 500mg of test cyp shouldn't be too hard on my body long term right? I could drop the dose some. Let me post a recent pic of me.

Last edited:
I can't figure out how to post a pic. Don't most guys on TRT stay on for life?

IML Gear Cream!
What are the benefits of mast at 100mg? I have studied the side effects of test and steroids but wasn't sure about mast. I don't want to lose my hair. 500mg of test cyp shouldn't be too hard on my body long term right? I could drop the dose some. Let me post a recent pic of me.

Just helps my libido a lot at 150mg/week and I don’t have to worry about hair loss I’m bald anyway

It never surprises me anymore what PE post..
Thought that would be a before use Q...
Now...Test E for 6 months..Not Wise..if you want some straight talk..No BS...
Do ten times more research...Hint...Before Use...
This isn't the Girl Scout Cookies Club...You are injecting compounds into your body without fully understanding the total risk..????

You have to put in the research 1st...you are only hurting yourself,when you don't..

I use 200mg of masteron now for years along with my trt. No issues for me personally. I am under doctors supervision and do blood work twice per month.

I can't figure out how to post a pic. Don't most guys on TRT stay on for life?

Yes, but TRT is 100-200mg weekly, not 500mg. If you've been on 500mg for 24 weeks, yet asking about side effects and haven't ever had your markers checked ... you probably should put together a plan to PCT or cruise.

OP, how's your rbc and hematocrit values? Are you donating frequently?

Just a smidge of mast does wonders for freeing up test. Just a smidge of mast kills the hairline too (for some).

I will have hematocrit values with my cbc right? This is not my first cycle. Should I drop my test dosage to 300 or so?

Last edited:
What other tests do I need done?

- - - Updated - - -

I am taking 500iu of HCG once a week as well.

Full Labs...White Cell and Red Cell count.. triglycerides..A1C..Liver numbers..kidney numbers..ect
Then get a copy,sit down at the PC and research..
Down time is very important..a chance to stabilize to a new normal..and make sure your body is ready for more...

Get Shredded!
Ok I will get some tests done asap! You're such a loser posting on Thanksgiving!

Ok I will get some tests done asap! You're such a loser posting on Thanksgiving!

You don't know a thing about this Forum..and now with that comment perhaps you should concidered a different ONE..
And you sure Hell don't know me..This is my extended Family..

Coming out swinging at long time members is not a smart move..
Go ahead ask around..is Zion a Looser..???
Bet you'll be the fool then..
But,it's a Holiday..

So Happy Thanksgiving..

This thread escalated quickly, lol

Dude I was trying to be funny calm your nerves. How can I not be a loser too if I am typing here as well? Of course I was kidding. Sorry if I offended anyone! I thought I might get a laugh or two.

Last edited:
So now I am infamous around these parts? Good god! Thats what you get for making a simple joke...

I think your humor just turned red..
Now that's funny...some of us have taken our time TODAY..to respond to your thread and this is how you choose to thank us...

Sorry I'm on borrowed time and that shit you said...Well,wasn't even close to funny...
Hey A-hole...I choose not to be around my real family due to my condition and thought I'd catchup with some friends here...but never fails...Not to worry,I will never reply to ANY of your threads..Again...

This is all the time of mine you Will Ever get...Good Luck

I meant I am infamous because thats what it says below my rep points when you put the cursor on the red squares. It literally says "soundcubed is now infamous around these parts". What do you mean turned red I am not angry just surprised this got so out of control.

I didn't mean we are really both losers it was just funny because I called the same thing I was doing was being a loser. I dont know man sorry I upset you. I am not a loser and I am sure you aren't either! Whats your condition. I am actually schizophrenic and have anxiety. Was diagnosed when I was 20.

Are we cool?

Back