• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is Masteron dangerous at 200mg a week?

IML Gear Cream!
BTW I had no clue you had a condition. Read my post at the end of page 2 I explained myself better I think.

Last edited:
I meant I am infamous because thats what it says below my rep points when you put the cursor on the red squares. It literally says "soundcubed is now infamous around these parts". What do you mean turned red I am not angry just surprised this got so out of control.

I didn't mean we are really both losers it was just funny because I called the same thing I was doing was being a loser. I dont know man sorry I upset you. I am not a loser and I am sure you aren't either! Whats your condition. I am actually schizophrenic and have anxiety. Was diagnosed when I was 20.

Are we cool?
Don't sweat it man. I understood your original comment to be humor. You did your best to make amends, as far as I'm concerned, you're good

Any DHT derived drug can have an impact on your prostate. That is where I believe you can find issues as I’ve had it in the past. Look for signs of having to pee but not being able to, or when peeing, it comes out very weak. Mast in low doses shouldn’t affect you in the short term, but running for extreme lengths isn’t a good idea. It would be best to take a few weeks off here and there. I ran mast at 200mg ew with trt, then bumped it up to 400-600mg when blasting.

Sometimes comments get misconstrued here.

How old are you? How long you been running gear? BTW 500mg a week is a cycle dose, not trt. Like already said trt is 100-200wk.

No this is my mess to clean-up...
To the OP...I miss my family beyond belief(Sarah and Sloan)..that are grown with children(3 grandchildren)..
But I won't put them thru want they went threw with my parents,which died very slow(over a yr)..died from complications from diabetes and cancer..It torn them apart..!! Now I don't even talk just text them.. Because they can hear it in my voice I'm not well..I spend more and more time in bed fighting everything that's holding me down..Dodged some silver bullets these last few months but got nicked and knocked down hard..I was planning to visit my daughter and 2 grandchildren for Xmas,but it's very doubtful I will be healthy enough to go...Sadly if I don't improve very soon,I may never get to see any of them..

So,yeah you hit one Hell of a nerve..but that's my shit..Not yours..I would love to spend time with my family but to see their eyes bow at my condition...I choose No..

Furthermore,many members here are Family to me..I give back all that I can here because they have actually kept me Alive during this Hella great time I've been having...

This is my fault and I'm a big enough man to say it....Yes..Suondcubed..We are Good..

Cool zion I am glad were good! I am sorry you have cancer bro! Just keep living life to the fullest. I had some real shitty times from age 20 when I was diagnosed to now that I am 44. I have been out of the mental hospital for 9 years now because of my meds and my wife. Before I was in and out of the mental hospital every 2 years. Think about this... I didn't make time to see my grandpa before he died suddenly and now I wish I had seen him more. My advice is go see your family. Hope you do well with whatever you do! Your family wants to see you I bet!

I do not see the benefits of continuing a blast when you should be clearing receptors and dropping myostatin levels while on TRT dose.

Seems very counterproductive to me but maybe there is new research out there that can prove me wrong.

So I should be on 200mg/week of test cyp? I take a nolvadex everyday fyi. How high is too high of a hematocrit? I am going to donate blood for the first time soon. Someone asked my age... I am 44. 5'10" 190 pounds at 9% bodyfat. This is my second cycle. Just taking test now but was thinking about adding either anavar or EQ.

Can I stay on long term if I use a dose of 200mg/week of test?

Get Shredded!
Can I stay on long term if I use a dose of 200mg/week of test?
If you don't plan to pct off, then yes, you'll need to drop down to a trt dose of test, anywhere between 150-200mg per week

The thing to do is...a PCT..then get bloods and see where you're at..If lucky maybe normal....but genetics has a play here..Only 2 cycles..maybe but 44,is right about the time T drops fast..If below norm...its TRT time..

Stick around lots to learn..
FYI...let the guys get to know you,so dicks like me don't try to rass you

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah in the Green

Ya no rassin the new guy! I am getting a CBC done asap. I will let you guys know the results.

After what I've gone thru these last yrs,I strongly recommend a good family Dr. that has your best interest in mind..
At 44,you should start to see changes in nearly everything..and 50 is the time to know and watch all health markers..Some compounds are becoming more risk than reward..

A great place to start is labs and go from there....its not a matter if..rather when...something goes sideways....I personally think if PE kept an eye on markers as they age and get things checked just in case..the Surprises wouldn't be so startling....But who doses that..???

There you go man, find what you were looking for? Lol. I personally just realized I should drop my cruise from 250E wk, to 125-150. I run that in the summer w a couple Clen cycles. It works for me, i labor heavy highway. I'm layed off now relaxing there's no need. I was basically reminded upon reading this glorious thread, that TOO MUCH OF ANYTHING will give you problems. Short term use and affect, or long term use and affect. Doesn't matter. Too much of anything no Bueno, no Bueno.

I use 200mg of masteron now for years along with my trt. No issues for me personally. I am under doctors supervision and do blood work twice per month.

so you've been getting bloodwork every 2 weeks for years?
m
how do I throw the bullshit flag?

Believe it or not this compound can be well tolerated at some pretty considerable dosages, that does not mean or advise people use these dosages, the pharmacology reports it just simply have data suggesting that detrimental and heavy side effects was pretty minimal.
But these were in clinical settings and the findings were based around medical treatments and other therapeutic treatments.
For recreational use this will all come down to the sensitivity of the individual with DHTs and what not.
For myself I have used it long-term, off and on at low dosages. At this point I'm yet to see any damage if there is any, but I'm certain that I'm going to pay the piper down the road I'm just not entirely sure how and where.
Nothing is guaranteed.

Um def not that like provirion weekly which is perscribed

I got a CBC done... What values do you guys want to see? Just the ones that were in the red? I am going to get liver and kidney numbers as well and A1c as well since I am on 2iu of HGH/day and so is my girl. Do I need BG? THats Blood Glucose right? Any help would be great!

Last edited:
Great....thats on point...
For Me...I 1st look at the ones elevated...then with more bloodwork down the road you can not only track,estrogen or gear related stuff but learn Your Numbers..and see if adjustments are working or not...BUT even the ones close to high,take note and watch as time goes by..

And when I say Your Numbers...I mean not what is the"Normal"...NO what are your normal numbers..This has saved my ass so many times..When my BRC was 14.5 ,which is Normal..I knew something was wrong..my normal is 17.o+...I was leaking blood internally..Nearly died...

These health markers are your first defense and should be monitored..even more with harsher compounds..but will alert you if something is way off..And it a great idea to have a great family Dr. to check other things as needed..Like PSA... prostate..the heart..things like that...I blame myself for not being diligent and knowing what I know now,back yrs ago..I would have not been in the position I am now..but I am..And Yeah I guess I'm the one always harping on test..But no one what's to get that kind of News. Ever..

So..if one can learn from this worn out dog... don't do what I did..be smart and Self Reliant..

Back