• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Never again

Bft84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Over 20 days for domestic? What in the fuck?

then maybe don’t tell me order is on its way and I’d have it in 3 days then when after I ask again days later tell me it hasn’t even been sent out yet. That’s bullshit. I didn’t set the expectation.

You feel scammed or just pissed it’s taking too long?

You feel scammed or just pissed it’s taking too long?
No I don’t think they’re scammers. I’m pissed because I was told my pack was already sent and then when I messaged about about tracking that I was promised I was in more words told there it hasn’t even been shipped yet. I am aggravated that a domestic with these prices is taking as long or longer than international. Hell they even have lightening fast in their banner.

Last edited:
GGG pm me please because i am also on 20 days with multiple emails promising tracking etc with no information ever sent. thanks!

IML Gear Cream!
oh. my bad. thank you! just want to privately discuss instead of going the public route. great site so far from my brief time here for sure.

ggg. please pm me. new here and cannot fin the proper link to pm you. thanks!!! i can reply now.

Just remember that as Monster and GGG work through these issues, don’t post anything that violates the rules such as specifics on delivery times and methods. Don’t want to mess it up for everyone. Thanks.

I understand and didn't want to air anything publicly. Not fair to anyone. They do seem to have a good reputation here. Appreciate heads up.

I understand and didn't want to air anything publicly. Not fair to anyone. They do seem to have a good reputation here. Appreciate heads up.
Hey buddy. They did get my pack to me. They’re not scammers. They’ve never scammed anyone. I do believe they have issues with slow delivery times. Could be that they’re extremely busy. Im happy with the actual product.

Thanks for the love guys .

Pm coming Howie

Get Shredded!
Good to see things all settled and all's happy!

same issues here

Thanks for the love guys .

Pm coming Howie

All my past orders (6 months - yrs ago) have been filled expeditously. I loved MG.

Very Differnt experience this past time.
Receive email order shipped over a week ago and will provide tracking after 3 days.
Requested tracking and no replies. Submitted ticket, no replies. Makes me suspect (1) it was not shipped, (2) tracking # not really available, (3) or just poor customer service?

Strange payment method this time, has me a little spooked.
If I dont get response and valid tracking # data within day, I feel I will have to dispute with xxxxx company.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to other posts in this thread, it can take around 20days or so to get happy.

All my past orders (6 months - yrs ago) have been filled expeditously. I loved MG.

Receive email order shipped over a week ago and will provide tracking after 3 days.
Requested tracking and no replies. Submitted ticket, no replies. Makes me suspect (1) it was not shipped, (2) tracking # not really available, (3) or just poor customer service?

If I dont get response and valid tracking # data within day, I feel I will have to dispute with xxxxxx company.

your not helping with you comments,
mine were directed to rep

I’m not trying to cause a shit storm, but maybe pm the rep(s) before arbitrarily creating a post that will negatively impact a sponsor before you know all the information.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread contains a number of posts breaking the rules. Please see rules below in my sig. Thanks.

If I dont get response and valid tracking # data within day, I feel I will have to dispute with xxxxx company.

Pm me your order number and ill see whats going on

As a past sponsor here you people are way to impatient. I had guys hounding me for free gear they won in a thread raffle 5 days after winning. And I'm telling the guy, yo fucko I have paying customers I need to take care of first.

Now... this thread guy is complaining about shipping times during the holidays as well. Try sending $3000 to a guy in China for HGH powder u just met from a soliciting email, developed a trusting rapport and patiently or trying to anyway... waiting for 2-3 weeks...watching it sit in customs praying it doesn't get pinched. Not even a recommendation from a fellow member on a site like this giving the thumbs up. Just a shot in the dark. You guys only see it from your side of the coin. That said I think sponsors could work a little faster and members could be more patient and understanding.

Glad it all worked out in the end.

Back