• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Guilty: Jurors convict Aubrey Trail

Rot-Iron66

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
https://kearneyhub.com/news/state/g...cle_43a2776a-a3d1-11e9-844b-3f1c39d9da5d.html

Totally agree w/ this one. They had no right chasing the kid down, ending with him killed.

"He went for the gun" lame excuse. He shouldnt have had one pointed on him.
If he took it away and killed one of them, it would have been his right (self-defense) just like the Rittenhouse outcome.

Of course most libs just want it one way for them, and another way for others.
They cant see past their hate and ignorance. I imagine a few might have a brain though, somewhere...

https://kearneyhub.com/news/state/g...cle_43a2776a-a3d1-11e9-844b-3f1c39d9da5d.html

Totally agree w/ this one. They had no right chasing the kid down, ending with him killed.

"He went for the gun" lame excuse. He shouldnt have had one pointed on him.
If he took it away and killed one of them, it would have been his right (self-defense) just like the Rittenhouse outcome.

Of course most libs just want it one way for them, and another way for others.
They cant see past their hate and ignorance. I imagine a few might have a brain though, somewhere...

I couldn't agree more this is another solid jury ruling the system is working there were 3 big cases this year I believe that those 3 were all correct this Rittenhouse and the cop forgot his name

Well done by the jury, considering this was a high profile case. There was NO need for them to have killed Arbery as he was unarmed and had not committed any crime.

I agree with all 3 cases. Being from Ohio I'm waiting on the makiah bryant case. Hasn't been any news on it lately though.

I can't believe Rot isn't the filthy animal Admin makes him out to be.
Your not at all the classless piece of dog do-do he has us thinking you are.
Good for u babe!

#BLM

Good for u babe!

#BLM
Rot-Iron is not a bad guy really...his political views may be not what I'd agree with but he does lift and enjoys life!

Ahhh another racially motivated conviction, just what this country needs. That’s what I love about America, we won’t let high gas prices keep us from dumping fuel on the fire, oh no sir!

kilsong = :stirthepot:

Ahhh another racially motivated conviction, just what this country needs. That’s what I love about America, we won’t let high gas prices keep us from dumping fuel on the fire, oh no sir!

You think they should've walked?

IML Gear Cream!
I also agree with the two being charged with murder. I dunno about the 3rd guy…. Of course I didn’t watch the trial…. This seemed pretty cut n dry tho…

I mean if dude pulled up with some bags and at least a moped I might take another look… it isn’t illegal to case a property… if he was truly burglarizing the area… at least wait to catch him in the act…

I know I wouldn’t want to get shot if I was jogging around town. The publicity of these cases lately is head shaking worthy tho. This shit happens more often than you think and it’s never known by the Publix. I see the race hustling going on and cringe but this case was pretty obvious. Even if dingleberries didn’t intend on killing him it doesn’t matter.. according to main stream media they coulda just called the cops and the cops woulda taken one for the team.

super happy to see rev sharpton doing his thing in the news tho … “I was preparing arbery family for the worst…. Something something emit till”

Yeah this verdict was just. No, you don’t have to make it about skin color….. white meth heads get shotgun holes around these parts erryday…..

OF COURSE he does.
He's got rage issues and wishes harm on most people.
Add that, and a side of straight up racism, an WA-LA we have Iron Rage

The father and the friend, yeah, what did they do wrong?? Travis, I don’t think he should walk but he shouldn’t be going away for the rest of his life for murder. It sounds like the jury was fooled into believing these guys hunted him down with intent to kill, I don’t buy that for one second.

OF COURSE he does.
He's got rage issues and wishes harm on most people.
Add that, and a side of straight up racism, an WA-LA we have Iron Rage

When have I ever wished harm on anyone?

This whole case was about race, justice disappeared a year and a half ago.

I'm pretty far left in my political views and believe whole heartedly that you shouldn't bring a skateboard to a gun fight. Rittenhouse tried to get away from his attackers and was absolutely in the right, whatever way you lean politically. Most people I know who are conservative believe Chauvin was guilty for kneeling on George Floyd's neck. I think we can put politics aside and determine what is right or wrong at face value.

When have I ever wished harm on anyone?

This whole case was about race, justice disappeared a year and a half ago.

And literally every high profile response to the verdict was about race justice. From FJB all the way down.... my memory is lousy but I don't recall presidents never weighing in on this shit until Obama rolled into the orifice.

The father and the friend, yeah, what did they do wrong?? Travis, I don’t think he should walk but he shouldn’t be going away for the rest of his life for murder. It sounds like the jury was fooled into believing these guys hunted him down with intent to kill, I don’t buy that for one second.

They did hunt him down though. Maybe not with intent to kill but to perform a "citizen's arrest". With a fucking shotgun. That tells me they had intent to shoot it he didn't comply. What are you doing in that scenario?

"Oh sure, I'll let you guys arrest me. No problem." They went there to arrest the guy and he didn't comply so one of them shot him. Looks murderous to me.

I'm not a lawyer but I can agree the other two could've gotten different charges/convictions. Not sure what those should be. But they should be charged for being involved and doing prison time, imo.

You seem like the type to just jump to far right political conclusions no matter the circumstances instead of looking at cases objectively. No different than the far left imo

They did hunt him down though. Maybe not with intent to kill but to perform a "citizen's arrest". With a fucking shotgun. That tells me they had intent to shoot it he didn't comply. What are you doing in that scenario?

"Oh sure, I'll let you guys arrest me. No problem." They went there to arrest the guy and he didn't comply so one of them shot him. Looks murderous to me.

I'm not a lawyer but I can agree the other two could've gotten different charges/convictions. Not sure what those should be. But they should be charged for being involved and doing prison time, imo.

You seem like the type to just jump to far right political conclusions no matter the circumstances instead of looking at cases objectively. No different than the far left imo

They just fixed this issue in Cali with the felony murder rule law. Aid and abet laws basically make a person who accompanies someone in a crime culpable for all the criminal conduct that occurs in the course of the crime. This is crazy as knowledge is a required element in most crimes. In Cali people are getting resentenced if they did not actually commit the crime and played no overt role in the commission of the offense. There is so much in our legal system that lacks common sense and I am shocked the jury convicted the guy who just followed them and filmed the event.

Back