• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Rittenhouse says LIN WOOD ripped him off (shocking)

kilsong

Most loved gay guy on ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So who's side are u on?
The purveyor of truth Lin Wood... Or your new American patriot/VIGALANTE Rittenhouse?
Lets hear you defend Wood... Go on.
Go to the 2:25 mark :
https://youtu.be/jtQ5TRz0ybc

This topic warrants its own thread.
Everybody knows that.

Lin is pretty good at making noise about stuff, but I take him with a grain of salt. I haven't read anything he's put out in months. He's trying too hard to stay relevant. He's taken a pretty good dry fucking from the system. Is that what you want to hear?

Yes.
Please continue.
It's mildly arousing.

Alright..cut the boo shit and stay on topic you fuck you.
Besides..that second song is even too gay for me.
....and im pretty gay.

Wait I thought Kyle was a racist homophopic POS?

Now he is believable?

Theyre only going after Lin Wood because he was Pro Trump and wanted to confirm the Election was cheated.

As his current Attorney said, they still raised the 2 million dollars which helped lead to his release, that helped get him out earlier, that helped solve this case in the positive manner it was done.

Leave it to Armchair quarterbacks like Chris Cuomo to pretend we know the full details. We don't know the details why it took 87 days to get the money. There's always 2 sides to one story and this is one.. Maybe just maybe there was a reason it took so long that we are unaware of? Did anyone stop to think of that?

Now he is believable?

Theyre only going after Lin Wood because he was Pro Trump and wanted to confirm the Election was cheated.

As his current Attorney said, they still raised the 2 million dollars which helped lead to his release, that helped get him out earlier, that helped solve this case in the positive manner it was done.

Leave it to Armchair quarterbacks like Chris Cuomo to pretend we know the full details. We don't know the details why it took 87 days to get the money. There's always 2 sides to one story and this is one.. Maybe just maybe there was a reason it took so long that we are unaware of? Did anyone stop to think of that?

That’s the beauty of cnn, they do all the thinking for you

Now he is believable?

Hate to bust ur bubble (butt) but Mr Rittenhouse made those comments on your very own Fox network.
Came right out of his mouf.

Hate to bust ur bubble (butt) but Mr Rittenhouse made those comments on your very own Fox network.
Came right out of his mouf.

You should switch to a real news source yourself, ever tried reading Newsmax?

Who cares honestly.
The kid got off as he should.
Is everyone supposed to be mad at everything everyone does?? Only the big-ticket items.
He was arrested, he got released... On to next fiasco... Thats all up to he and his team now...

Hoping Joe chokes on a turkey leg and dies at his table. We know Kamel-Toe wont, warm-up tool for her...

Get Shredded!
Who cares honestly.
The kid got off as he should.
Is everyone supposed to be mad at everything everyone does?? Only the big-ticket items.
He was arrested, he got released... On to next fiasco... Thats all up to he and his team now...

Hoping Joe chokes on a turkey leg and dies at his table. We know Kamel-Toe wont, warm-up tool for her...

The media needs to be held accountable for all of the lies and character defamation.

If I weren't laughing I'd give u a piece of my mind.
Gimmie a sec and I'll be back to insult you.
Hiya Rot!

Go check with Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo, all real journalists.

FYI... Two of those three are homosexuals.
Score one for the good guys!

Oh wait.. lets all get worked up over bull shit that the weirdos on CNN said, while we lose our right to bodily integrity, while the supply chains collapse, and the boarders are wide open, and the military are force jabbed or dishonorably discharged along with nurses, other first responders, teachers, firemen, police etc etc.

Oh wait.. lets all get worked up over bull shit that the weirdos on CNN said, while we lose our right to bodily integrity, while the supply chains collapse, and the boarders are wide open, and the military are force jabbed or dishonorably discharged along with nurses, other first responders, teachers, firemen, police etc etc.

Everything that is happening is all the master plan by the Dems.

Didnt Nick Sandmann & Trump fire Lin Wood ?

I dont know but maybe the dots are starting to get connected on this guy....

Back