Aaron Singerman is a RAT! | Redcon1 owner

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    514 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    GJ as u know one of my most respected friends here regardless of political ideology.

Love ya man no matter what truly

In my case the Judge literally threw my PSI. Now you are correct 99% of the time...

But I was the 1%.

Over steroids. Steroids. Really.

What the fuck. If I was a pedophile or a real criminal I can see the judge changing the terms. But steroids?

Fuck this system. I had custody of my daughter and I didn't see her for 4.5 months. Over test cyp. Then in prison, I got Test cyp aka hrt one time per week. I lifted weights 7 days a week.

Fuck.this despicable system. I know u side w me and my daughter.

This system is corrupt, and filthy, and it doesn't favor D or R.

This system attacks Americans. This system is diabolical.

Not failure. Intentional.
    Thank you Wes and I have no doubt. They always do that with high profile cases. It is crazy that you can get more time than a weird-O for gear. Any crime where all parties involved are in agreement and the only harm done is maybe to a person's own physical health, should not be a crime. It is a far more criminal act to lock someone up, arrest them in front of their children, make them live with the stigma of a felony conviction, than it is to use gear. IMO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    761 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    GJ as u know one of my most respected friends here regardless of political ideology.

Love ya man no matter what truly

In my case the Judge literally threw my PSI. Now you are correct 99% of the time...

But I was the 1%.

Over steroids. Steroids. Really.

What the fuck. If I was a pedophile or a real criminal I can see the judge changing the terms. But steroids?

Fuck this system. I had custody of my daughter and I didn't see her for 4.5 months. Over test cyp. Then in prison, I got Test cyp aka hrt one time per week. I lifted weights 7 days a week.

Fuck.this despicable system. I know u side w me and my daughter.

This system is corrupt, and filthy, and it doesn't favor D or R.

This system attacks Americans. This system is diabolical.

Not failure. Intentional.
    100% this is why I don’t get involved with political arguments or take sides, the whole system is rotten at the core… cannot bring myself vote for that reason… lesser of the two evils doesn’t sit well with me and I won’t support that kind of corruption…..

Numero Uno 💪
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,655 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Many of them are criminals already
    And many aren't.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,816 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    Very true.
    You can have a plea agreement in place, good relationship with the prosecutor but it all comes down to the judge at the end of the day. The judge brings his or her own biases to the bench and thus rulings.

I had run in's with three letter agencies almost a decade ago for a financial matter. Forced to plea, etc. My attorneys, some of the best there were/are at the time, were ecstatic that I got a particular judge for my sentencing. The other judge I could have got, let's call him Judge M, had a nickname in the district: "The Time Machine". He was the most harsh and cruel judge in the whole damn state apparently and handed down so many fucking years all the time, he earned the nickname The Time Machine. Nasty old white judge in his late 60's who I swear to christ after researching him literally took pleasure in locking people up as long as humanly possible. Nasty, nasty person....

A nice plea agreement with a bow tie on top, simple probation for X many months, minimal supervision, etc is not, I repeat, is not a sure thing when it comes down to sentencing.
    “The law will be applied equally.” depending on what judge you get.

They are out of control. I was in court for a “speeds in excess of 100mph” ticket. I was going to use the “it wasn’t me” defense as the CHP stopped me over 4 miles from where he said he shot me on radar.

The judge stopped me mid questioning of the officer and asked me if that was what I was trying to do. She asked the cop if he knew it was me he clocked on radar. He replied “No, I can’t be sure it was him or someone else.” BINGO! I thought.
    At the end she says “I have no doubt it was you…” Even the CHP looked stunned. My riding buddy was the baliff in court that night and I saw his jaw drop. He looked like he was going to cry taking my license.
    I submitted an appeal based on this behavior of the judge but the bottom line is no judge will circumvent another.
    Just like cops that just stand there watching another do wrong shit and not say anything.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,597 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    Thank you Wes and I have no doubt. They always do that with high profile cases. It is crazy that you can get more time than a weird-O for gear. Any crime where all parties involved are in agreement and the only harm done is maybe to a person's own physical health, should not be a crime. It is a far more criminal act to lock someone up, arrest them in front of their children, make them live with the stigma of a felony conviction, than it is to use gear. IMO
    Yes sir, they sent 20+ cops, agents and SWAT to get me. I literally was walking into my Condo with my daughter in my arms who was 2.5 at the time. I was in suit and tie, as I just came from work at the hospital.

I did bitch them out for sending so many people. I said, you could have sent 1 officer with the warrant and came into my house. I didn't have anything hidden, I literally just had it in my top dresser drawer as it was 100% possession and I was competing heavily at the time.

It is far more criminal what they did to me and truth be told, several of the Officers apologized and were ashamed of themselves.

Even two of them I saw at a later date apologized for arresting me and said they wanted nothing to do with it.

In Aaron's case, he and I both worked for Admin (Iron Mag Labs). When the board split, Aaron and PJ went there way and I of course remained loyal to Admin here.

I have nothing against PJ or Aaron at all and I dont wish arrest or jail on anyone. I do know that Aaron betrayed Admin here, and I know Admin is still upset about that, rightfully so.

I saw he just got a Boating DWI and again I dont wish bad upon anyone. I'm sure this has a very negative psychological impact on him and his family. I do not wish that on anyone. It's very very stressful waiting to see if you are going to Prison or not and not being there for your family,regardless of his past actions.