Aaron Singerman is a RAT! | Redcon1 owner

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Bro donít ever loose that hate for jail. If you get convicted of a crime and get sent to prison is that the end of the world? No but no itís still a miserable existence for anyone who values their freedom and cares about others. Anyone who says anything different has never served any real time in prison or if they did and enjoyed it then they are most likely low life scumbags that donít know or want anything better for themselves or their family. Personally I could do prison time to an extent standing on my head like Coach said or sitting on the shitter like the old head inmates say however itís the effect that it has on the people in my family that would bother me and keep me from going there.
    Exactly, thatís my biggest fear is loosing time with my kids and not being there for them when they need meÖ fucking kills me to even think about

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,410 Posts
    Rep Points

See thatís what a lot of guys donít get until their ass is sitting in a shithole facing multiple years in prison. Everyone says Oh I could handle a few years in prison blah blah blah. What they fail to realize is just how much other shit and how many other people are gonna be effected by your fuck up. I mean if your a financially independent single dude that owns absolutely nothing and just needs a place to relax for a minute well then yeah itís probably not that bad. Itís the guys that live paycheck to paycheck providing for their families that loose everything they worked for for the past 30 years when they get locked up for an extended amount of time. When they get out they have nothing. Job is gone. House is gone. Your dog is gone. Wife and kids are gone. Parents will most likely die while your behind bars so their gone. They list is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    Exactly, thatís my biggest fear is loosing time with my kids and not being there for them when they need meÖ fucking kills me to even think about

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,835 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    See thatís what a lot of guys donít get until their ass is sitting in a shithole facing multiple years in prison. Everyone says Oh I could handle a few years in prison blah blah blah. What they fail to realize is just how much other shit and how many other people are gonna be effected by your fuck up. I mean if your a financially independent single dude that owns absolutely nothing and just needs a place to relax for a minute well then yeah itís probably not that bad. Itís the guys that live paycheck to paycheck providing for their families that loose everything they worked for for the past 30 years when they get locked up for an extended amount of time. When they get out they have nothing. Job is gone. House is gone. Your dog is gone. Wife and kids are gone. Parents will most likely die while your behind bars so their gone. They list is endless.
    Hmmmm, sorta like going on deployments.

Numero Uno 💪
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,668 Posts
    Rep Points

I think I would rather enjoy my freedom. lol
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    I think I would rather enjoy my freedom. lol
    Pussy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,410 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah or that too!

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Hmmmm, sorta like going on deployments.

Numero Uno 💪
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,668 Posts
    Rep Points

Numero Uno 💪
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,668 Posts
    Rep Points

This just came out...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    518 Posts
    Rep Points

I know a handful of guys on here that have done real time who could shed some light on this conversation. My federal sentence under the Armed Career Criminal Act was 260 months. I would have been there until July of this year if one of my strikes wasn't overturned based on a retroactive ruling by the Supreme Court. I still did 18 total. If someone hits a real yard and they have a 5K or Rule 35 sentence reduction in their PSI they will become a human pin cushion. The feds have a lot of soft yards, or "cheese factories" and there are even rats flying below the radar on a non-dropout yard, but for the most part the people I met in there have a level of integrity that is uncommon street side.

What kills me is guys rolling on AAS cases when the sentencing guidelines are nothing. The only way you are doing real time for gear is if you have guns, are the leader in a huge conspiracy, or have a lab that is competing with Pfizer. Do your home work and tell any cop that questions you "I respectfully invoke my right to remain silent."

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13,175 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    The only way you are doing real time for gear is if you have guns
    This is how 90% of the people get fucked, imo. Regardless of the *actual* crime. "Oh, you had a joint AND your grandpa's shotgun? Felony."

Numero Uno 💪
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,668 Posts
    Rep Points

The only way you are doing real time for gear is if you have guns, are the leader in a huge conspiracy, or have a lab that is competing with Pfizer.
    Not true.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,410 Posts
    Rep Points

The guidelines I believe have changed for the worst with AAS. Donít quote me though. I know when I got mixed up back in the day they were very light compared to other drugs. You absolutely hit the nail on the head about remaining silent though. Thereís no advice thatís ever been given thatís more important IMO than that. Doesnít matter if your clean or dirty. ďAnything you say CAN and WILL be used against you in a court of law. Other than hi and bye thereís NOTHING you should say to police without a lawyer present period. I donít care if your just pulled over for speeding. Hi officer, thank you officer and good bye officer is plenty. He doesnít need to know where your coming from or where your going. He doesnít really give a fuck. Heís just asking and looking for any angle to fuck your life up. Donít give them that chance. Heís not your friend and your not gonna gain cool points by offering up info.

I know a handful of guys on here that have done real time who could shed some light on this conversation. My federal sentence under the Armed Career Criminal Act was 260 months. I would have been there until July of this year if one of my strikes wasn't overturned based on a retroactive ruling by the Supreme Court. I still did 18 total. If someone hits a real yard and they have a 5K or Rule 35 sentence reduction in their PSI they will become a human pin cushion. The feds have a lot of soft yards, or "cheese factories" and there are even rats flying below the radar on a non-dropout yard, but for the most part the people I met in there have a level of integrity that is uncommon street side.

What kills me is guys rolling on AAS cases when the sentencing guidelines are nothing. The only way you are doing real time for gear is if you have guns, are the leader in a huge conspiracy, or have a lab that is competing with Pfizer. Do your home work and tell any cop that questions you "I respectfully invoke my right to remain silent."

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,640 Posts
    Rep Points

Alot of good advice here.

I know when I was arrested and going to Court, my lawyer told me, take a plea bargain. 1 charge. Plead guilty. You will get probation

The Probation Officer who did my PSI, told me, "your case is a joke and a waste of time". She said Im looking for you to do 2 years of probation and then so long as no dirty urines or other crimes, your slate is wiped clean.

So I agreed.

So then I get to my day of Sentencing. And the judge literally looks at me and throws the PSI. He says, young kids all over the Country use steroids because of guys like you. So you are going to jail. He then proceeds to give me the MAXIMUM sentence. 7 years in Prison, however they did suspend the sentence to 9 months.

The entire Court literally booed the Judge and the Court Room erupted.

My point is, you can't even trust the Court, the system. You can't trust ANY of it.

When I was a boxer there was a saying. "never leave it in the hand of the Judges".

This rings true in this despicable corrupt Justice system. The war on drugs is a war on the American Citizen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,410 Posts
    Rep Points

I had to chuckle a bit there. Iím not sure what is considered hard time but unfortunately Iím maybe one of two guys here at ASF that I know of that can actually speak from experience with the Feds and AAS. All I can say is the Feds will drop 10 years in your lap for pretty much anything drug related including AAS. Thatís a start. They are gonna try and come at you with 25 and probably settle for 2 depending on how much shit they can take from you and how much your willing to pay for lawyers and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Not true.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts
    Rep Points

Aaron Singerman is a RAT! | Redcon1 owner

You can get ďreal timeĒ for just about anything these days. All depends on how hard they want to fuck you. I live in a privileged county that likes to make examples of drug users. Youíll get hit hard for personal amounts of just about anything here, steroids are unheard of so youíd really get fucked bad for that I would imagine, not to mention they would make the hugest deal out of it and everyone would know in a day.

Now go to the city 50 miles away and they literally donít care about anything unless itís violent crimes. They are just too overwhelmed with the gangs, shootings, kidnapping, etc to waste resources on drug users.

Up here though drugs are all that we have. Thereís been one murder in this county in the last decadeÖ they have nothing better to do then fuck people for using drugsÖ