• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bodybuilder Arrested For Alleged Involvement In $32M Drug Bust

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Bodybuilder Zane Watson Reportedly Arrested For Alleged Involvement In $32M Drug Bust

Bodybuilder Zane Watson is among the names listed in a report about a massive drug bust in Canada.

IFBB pro Men’s 212 bodybuilder Zane Watson is one of among 21 people arrested in relation to a massive $32 million drug bust across several Ontario municipalities in Canada. Originally reported via In The Hammer, Watson is charged with commission of an offense for a criminal organization – contrary to section 467.12 (1) of the Criminal Code; Possess cannabis for the purpose of distributing contrary to section 9 (2) of the Cannabis Act; and Unauthorized possession of a weapon contrary to section 91 (2) of the Criminal Code.

Zane Watson is set to appear in court on December 3rd to answer for the charges. The charges come as a results of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) seizing over $32 million worth of illegal cannabis and its derivatives after a 16-month long investigation. This raid is a result of the Organized Crime Enforcement Bureau (OCEB) becoming aware of an illegal drug network operating int he London area. The investigation started as early as June 2020.

The investigation was named Operation Gainsborough and led to the identification of a very sophisticated and complex criminal network that ran an illegal cannabis website. The organization delivered drugs within London, Kitchener, Hamilton, and Toronto. In addition to this, the report also stated that members from the organization have also been exporting illegal drugs to various parts of the world including South America and Europe.

The Provincial Police carried out search warrants in London, Hamilton, Toronto, St. Thomas, Middlesex County, and Norfolk County on November 3rd. Via these raids, the Provincial Police seized $32 million worth of cannabis and its derivatives. 21 individuals were arrested for their alleged involvement.

Generation Iron had interviewed Zane Watson earlier this year discussing his future in the IFBB and his plans for competing. It seems that depending on the outcome of this arrest – there might be a very different future for the pro bodybuilder in the coming years. Though at this time all reports and arrests are for alleged behavior and has yet to be confirmed or sentenced. You can watch a segment of our interview with Watson below:

Zane Watson has a publicly known troubled past involving drug use and time in prison. Watson’s father, who was also a bodybuilder and owner of a fitness center chain, suffered from drug addiction for a large portion of his life. This eventually cost him his business. Watson himself also sadly fell into drug addiction like his father. He eventually faced a six-month sentence in prison as a teenager.

After the prison sentence, Zane Watson used bodybuilding as a way to seemingly correct his troubled past. He has won many Canadian pro bodybuilding shows such as the Toronto Pro and the Vancouver Pro. His most recent placing was 12th at the Olympia 2019. He was seen as a promising up and coming athlete in the sport – but has not competed since 2019 in part due to the pandemic.

This is a developing story and Generation Iron will provide updates as more information becomes available. Stay tuned to the Generation Iron Fitness Network for more news and updates on all things bodybuilding and fitness.

https://youtu.be/QX4Op_rfDyU

LMAO. I’m not sure but that’s ALOT of weed I would think. I have no idea what weed actually costs on the street anymore but I think I paid like $50 or $75 for 1/4 ounce when I was in college. I don’t have a calculator to even try to figure out how many pounds 30 million would get ya.

Wonder what $32million worth of cannibis looks like…

Last edited:
In before the "Still waiting on my package. Should I be worried? Do I open it? What should I do?".

Hey that reminds me! Where’s MONSTRO? I need to talk to Para Pharma Rep and ask him where all my shit is!!!! Lol

In before the "Still waiting on my package. Should I be worried? Do I open it? What should I do?".

LMAO. I’m not sure but that’s ALOT of weed I would think. I have no idea what weed actually costs on the street anymore but I think I paid like $50 or $75 for 1/4 ounce when I was in college. I don’t have a calculator to even try to figure out how many pounds 30 million would get ya.
If my math is right it's like 25000 pounds.

But I think the 32m includes growing equipment, cars, guns, etc

Ooooops I’m sorry Mr. Multi. I have a feeling I went somewhere I shouldn’t have. In my defense I have epilepsy which has led to me loosing my “filter”. Sometimes shit just flies out of my mouth before I can stop it. I’m putting myself in a timeout as we speak. 😇😇😇

Hey that reminds me! Where’s MONSTRO? I need to talk to Para Pharma Rep and ask him where all my shit is!!!! Lol
If recall I think he's still trying to get his pro card

IML Gear Cream!
With the way the feds inflate their numbers I would think its about a pound and a half...:coffee:

Yeah and also after however much the feds took for their own personal use. lol

Sounds like a licensing issue to me. I'm sure it'll get figured out

Back