Low T and E on Tren cycle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    215 Posts
    Rep Points

So I started a disaster of a cycle 600mg of test and 400 tren e. I was taking no ai. I got what seemed clearly to be high e2 cause i was very emotional and taking an ai seemed to make it better. Kept taking ai and stopped taking test for 1.5 weeks cause i was convinced all my test was converting to estrogen as every time after i took a test shot (sustanon) the ed would come back. So doing this i got to a point where i was getting hard but couldn’t cum and had basically low sensitivity in my dick which is what prevents me from staying hard and also cumming.. I stopped tren for 7 days also then I went and took a blood test. Total testosterone=313 total e2 = 5. Prolactin = less than 0.7 (ive been taking caber) . Aso started hcg around time
    Of test and proviron 100mg per day but lh still undetectable. So wtf my problem is low test? And/or low e2? I just cant wait for this tren to clear and back on normal trt and have everything normal. Just trying to take test without and ai and hcg+proviron praying things are back to normal soon. This is pharma test also btw, im just baffled how my test could be so low.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,823 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MustardTiger View Post
    So I started a disaster of a cycle 600mg of test and 400 tren e. I was taking no ai. I got what seemed clearly to be high e2 cause i was very emotional and taking an ai seemed to make it better. Kept taking ai and stopped taking test for 1.5 weeks cause i was convinced all my test was converting to estrogen as every time after i took a test shot (sustanon) the ed would come back. So doing this i got to a point where i was getting hard but couldn’t cum and had basically low sensitivity in my dick which is what prevents me from staying hard and also cumming.. I stopped tren for 7 days also then I went and took a blood test. Total testosterone=313 total e2 = 5. Prolactin = less than 0.7 (ive been taking caber) . Aso started hcg around time
    Of test and proviron 100mg per day but lh still undetectable. So wtf my problem is low test? And/or low e2? I just cant wait for this tren to clear and back on normal trt and have everything normal. Just trying to take test without and ai and hcg+proviron praying things are back to normal soon. This is pharma test also btw, im just baffled how my test could be so low.
    Your sust is pharma? From a pharmacy or black market? No shit of test for over a week before bloods ? That's why it's low. Also, the tren E is still high in blood after only a week and it reads as e2 unless you get the e2 sensitive. Are you in U.S. ?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,823 Posts
    Rep Points

Oh, and ur LH is gonna stay super low as long as you're on test. FSH too. That's a big part of "shut down"
    Last edited by samgraves82; 11-21-2021 at 06:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    780 Posts
    Rep Points

I heard tren e can linger for weeks. That probably wasn’t wise to just drop the test though.

We’re you having dick problems before you stopped taking the test, when you said you were feeling emotional?

Don’t quote me but it’s probably highly unlikely that ALL your test was converting to estrogen… that sounds ridiculous.

I didn’t want to come off the tren because it turned me into a fucking animal in the sac and I loved it, beating my meat like it owed me money, and crying like a baby if my wife wouldn’t put out every day…

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts
    Rep Points

Any news musty?
    Everything I post is a parody and meant for entertainment purposes only.