• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Customer Service

EPe9686518

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been buying from Monster Labs for many years without any issues or problems. Shipping has always been quick and the products have always been high quality. I use their test P for my TRT when not running a cycle and have my blood checked every 3 months due to my naturally thick blood which I always have to keep close tabs on. My T levels are always right where I want them to be slightly above the high end of normal when not running a cycle. I recently placed a fairly large order of Test P and ran into some issues with the vials. Nothing was wrong with the T itself just the vials. I contacted GGG, showed him some pictures of my issue and he right away got in contact with Monster and got the ball rolling. They fixed the problem and completely replaced my whole order free of charge! As someone who has been here for years and years reading, learning, but rarely posting; I can't express enough how much it means to still have a company go out and fix a problem and take care of the customer. Nothing but respect and love and will continue to use them for all of my needs! Thanks again GGG for all the help brother and big thanks to Monster as well!

Thanks for the post bro , shit happens but we always take care of our customers 🤠

I still can’t even get a tracking number and it’s been 10 days

Back