• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

'Mass casualty incident' reported in Waukesha

Most likely.

And the words hate crime will not be spoken!

If this was a hate crime than whoever did this deserves to be charged as a terrorist and spend the rest of there life in Florence Colorado supermax

If this was a regular idiot who drove through people he still should be charged as a terrorist and be dust in the wind 💀

See, you guys want to make this about race. He was just an ordinary black man fleeing the scene where he was stabbing someone when he killed a bunch of white people. Cleary he was targeted because of his skin color.

This letting serious criminals out of jail is not working out to well for the democrats.
Im all for bond but letting someone get a bond who has multiple arrests and felonies like in this case is absolutely nonsense this man and many more should never get out on a 1000$ bond after committing multiple felonies its innocent until proven guilty but these guys don't care about losing a 1k$ bond smh they should stay locked up or put up real property that they will lose if arrested again this new way is absolutely crazy.

The guy literally has a history of doing this:

Attachments

• FE0UYjmXwA0S4ej.png
    FE0UYjmXwA0S4ej.png
    82.7 KB · Views: 32
In all of about 3 days this will no longer be newsworthy!! We will hear a few sad stories about some loving grandmothers and children that won’t see another Christmas and once again crackers dying at the hands of the 13% will silently drift into oblivion!!

Well... he's black.. so at least u know he's not racist.
That's all that town needs is some more racist shit.

Everyone is racist.
Blacks despise whites, attack Asians like crazy these days.

Its OK to not like others who are different than you, quite normal actually, as long as they dont act out...

"Racist" is just a made-up term, meaningless...

This guy is fucking scum. I watched the 2 episodes of Louder with Crowder about him and couldn't believe the shit he's done and was out on bail again

Libturd racist "journalism" at its finest:

"Caused by an SUV" LOL...

======

FFDS5Z1XEAoPwno

=

index.php

=

index.php

Get Shredded!
I was listening to Levin the other night and he was reciting the laundry list of crimes this scumbag has done, its reported that 2 weeks ago he ran over his 'baby mama' and he was out on $1,000 bail...

Let me show you all this... THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO LIVE WITH UNTIL I MOVE....

I was listening to Levin the other night and he was reciting the laundry list of crimes this scumbag has done, its reported that 2 weeks ago he ran over his 'baby mama' and he was out on $1,000 bail...

Let me show you all this... THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO LIVE WITH UNTIL I MOVE....

No pic?

WTF? No jail for 4 teen rapes after admission of guilt?!

Its demonic and SICK... these judges are SICK.

I remember there was a case out in VT I think around 10 years ago.... This guy raped and killed a little girl and he got 6 months in jail. After he got out he did it again. The town wanted that judges head. I tried to google it for a link of the article but nothing came up, which I'm not surprised.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-26 at 10.55.32.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-26 at 10.55.32.png
    385.4 KB · Views: 29
These libturd "leaders" and judges are disgusting. Pro-criminal, put law-abiding folks in danger.
Yet some libturdz think they are doing the right thing...

These kuntz killed a 14 year old, then killed his Ma a week later as she walked to his memorial... White guys in "black-face" makeup no doubt.
You know, domestic terrorists per Shit-Stained Joe Biden, the marxist commie retard.

https://youtu.be/YmTLoiv9hjM

==

I also guess its the work of white supremacists who are responsible for killing a mother and her baby...

https://youtu.be/pHxgWpR9KVU

White Lives Matter...

These libturd "leaders" and judges are disgusting. Pro-criminal, put law-abiding folks in danger.
Yet some libturdz think they are doing the right thing...

These kuntz killed a 14 year old, then killed his Ma a week later as she walked to his memorial... White guys in "black-face" makeup no doubt.
You know, domestic terrorists per Shit-Stained Joe Biden, the marxist commie retard.

https://youtu.be/YmTLoiv9hjM

==

I also guess its the work of white supremacists who are responsible for killing a mother and her baby...

https://youtu.be/pHxgWpR9KVU

White Lives Matter...

Call me what you want, there is something inherently wrong with that culture and when someone has the balls enough to point it out, nothing with get solved. 12/70 :winkfinger:

The problem is that it’s too easy to just go into any 7-11 and buy an automatic assault rifle in Chicago.

Back