Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legal stuff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    748 Posts
    Rep Points

Legal stuff

Is there any kind of legal prohormones or what ever they are called that I could tell my doctor I am taking? Something that would basically mimic what gear does in the body? So that I can have him monitor my health with out telling him I知 breaking the law?

Things that would raise testosterone levels and maybe even some orals that would affect liver values?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,740 Posts
    Rep Points

I think the 1-Andro and 4-Andro's that are still around can have similar effects.
    He/she wont know any better anyways, so 'legal-prohormones' might be enough to tell them.
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    211 Posts
    Rep Points

Honestly, very very few physicians know the difference in all the different AAS compounds ... so for the vast majority, if they even knew you were on tren, superdrol, adrol, DNP, etc. they wouldn't know the effects or interactions to even try and adjust things ... so they typically just manage from a general sense via standard bloodwork, blood pressure, etc.

That said, if you just wanted to say it to let them know your running 'stuff' ... hexadrone, d-drol, m-sten, dmz, etc. as they are grey market items (as far as I know).

Are you on doctor prescribed TRT?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12,097 Posts
    Rep Points

Not advice of any kind but I know someone who told their PCP, they used Sarms or Testofen w Some Nugenix Gh booster . If they ask about liver (tell them you take 600mg ibuprofen daily or 2g Tylenol back and forth for muscle/joint /or back/neck pain.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    518 Posts
    Rep Points

I just straight up told mine I'm taking self prescribed TRT since insurance wouldn't cover it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,740 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dnewell2004 View Post
    I just straight up told mine I'm taking self prescribed TRT since insurance wouldn't cover it.
    I find it best not to tell anyone anything, including Dr's. Nothing is personal/protected anymore. I dont advise admitting to a felony to anyone.
    That's just me though... Most are probably safe, I just trust no one with anything involving personal data...
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12,949 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
    I find it best not to tell anyone anything, including Dr's. Nothing is personal/protected anymore. I dont advise admitting to a felony to anyone.
    That's just me though... Most are probably safe, I just trust no one with anything involving personal data...
    ^ This. Telling most docs you use aas is like telling them you use cocaine and want to monitor your health markers. They're just gonna tell you to quit, you're gonna die, etc, etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,539 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
    I just recently found out something very interesting. I've been seeing a naturopathic doctor for the past four months. It isn't covered by my insurance provider(Kaiser) so I pay out of pocket for visits, lab work and prescriptions. To make a long story short, my naturopath has access to all my Kaiser medical records via MyChart AND Kaiser now has access to all records my naturopath uploads to MyChart. So had I admitted to being on self administered trt to my naturopath, Kaiser and my doctors would now have this info. So fuck that, I ain't telling anyone anything about my aas usage, ever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,376 Posts
    Rep Points

Just tell him or her you take andro poppers and whatever other OTC shit out there making big claims about boosting test levels. Your normal PCP won稚 know the difference and if you come back with your test levels at 4K he will probably be asking you what brand you been using. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    748 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    ^ This. Telling most docs you use aas is like telling them you use cocaine and want to monitor your health markers. They're just gonna tell you to quit, you're gonna die, etc, etc.
    Yeah that痴 why I知 looking to bs them saying I知 taking legal supps. Just want to be able to go through my primary for blood work instead of driving 2 hours away to quest labs

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12,949 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    Yeah that痴 why I知 looking to bs them saying I知 taking legal supps. Just want to be able to go through my primary for blood work instead of driving 2 hours away to quest labs
    Most docs have at least a little intelligence and will suspect/know something is up. Especially if you pop over 1000. It's hard to sell regular PCP's on the whole game. Be willing to bounce when they start causing issues. And if you're small enough not to have a quest, then you're probably small enough to have a limited number of docs too. Especially good ones.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    748 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Most docs have at least a little intelligence and will suspect/know something is up. Especially if you pop over 1000. It's hard to sell regular PCP's on the whole game. Be willing to bounce when they start causing issues. And if you're small enough not to have a quest, then you're probably small enough to have a limited number of docs too. Especially good ones.
    In the sticks of the Midwest, small is an understatement maybe I should just stick to doing my own labs

Hopefully this nerve thing clears up soon though too, otherwise I just might have to come clean with them. Been almost 3 weeks since that bad shot and still hurts like a mother of a fucker

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points

why don't you wait 7-9 days after a shot before you let the doc pull bloods. that should be enough time to get the test numbers down

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    748 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Big Puppy View Post
    why don't you wait 7-9 days after a shot before you let the doc pull bloods. that should be enough time to get the test numbers down
    All this just makes me think it痴 not worth the hassle just gonna pull bloods privately, atleast hormone panels, maybe get cbc through the doc between panels, anything elevated on that could be from a magnitude of things so really it痴 just the hormone panels I can稚 get through him

I still think down the road though, what痴 going to happen when my insurance requests a physical and he sees my testicular atrophy? I went to the walk in clinic at the end of my first cycle and he checked my nuts, and I could tell he had a 塗mm moment and while he was checking my nuts he asked me 都o you池e sure you池e not taking anything? and they池e only getting smaller man.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for the tip.