• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Scale of One - Rittenhouse how free are you?!

JaceBon

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can’t believe nobody made the post yet, but our boy is free! I also saw on FB a signed letter that a gun owner some gun store owner from WI wants to give Kyle a decked out daniel defense AR. Let those fucking shitbags riot again! Our boy Kyle will be ready to stack more bodies!

Well fuck.

index.php

=
FEwPn_QWQAg-ufk

So Kyle's gonna become a one man army...taking out more trash soon no doubt!

didnt you say earlier that you think he should be in prison…. 樂
Well yea until it came out about the people he shot...they are trash. My post would still stand if they happened to be innocents.

The lord works in mysterious ways....:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
Well yea until it came out about the people he shot...they are trash. My post would still stand if they happened to be innocents.

Out of curiosity brother were you told something that was a lie by a media organization that made you believe that they were innocents?
I ask because I have been seeing more lies than truth on alot of the mainstream media organizations. Just curious because I believe that them lying puts people in danger they want riots to report on and such its crazy to me how Fake the news can really be smh

Kyle should go into the military...he'd make a crackshot sniper once he gets the additional training.

He sure is a crackpot.

Had you pulled your head out of your ass you wouldn’t have made such an inaccurate statement in the first place.

Iron is full of such rage.
Whats wrong babe?
Tell uncle kil.

Iron is full of such rage.
Whats wrong babe?
Tell uncle kil.
I feel he just is angry at the world and I do feel he can change for the better. One can only hope!

Msybe he needs like an outreach program or something.
Here in Vegas they have sometjing like that for the retarded people that just need a little help.
Lets not judge him tho.. He doesn't need that now.

Msybe he needs like an outreach program or something.
Here in Vegas they have sometjing like that for the retarded people that just need a little help.
Lets not judge him tho.. He doesn't need that now.
You should invite him down for a beer and maybe go train together!

Oh wtf??
Listen u fuck.. There's only enough room for ONE gay guy here.
And that's me.
Don't fucken steal my thunder with ur straight boo shit.

I feel he just is angry at the world and I do feel he can change for the better. One can only hope!

I feel you just are angry at yourself for constantly letting cnn make you look like an imbecile, and I’m not sure you can change for the better. Maybe you will learn something from this. One can only hope!

“it came out about the democrats he shot” like a fucking year ago bro.

ride that long hard fence post longer bud

In what regard if they were not innocent? Not innocent in that they were pedophiles and women beaters? Or not innocent the night they got killed?

Idc if they were shitbag pedophiles/women beaters or not...you riot, burn down your town ans then attack a man with a gun: you deserve a lead injection. Period.

Back