• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Biden transfers power to Harris

Is it routine to administer anesthesia for a butt-cam!?
Maybe killsong could share his experiences here?

When the torch of power is being passed from Biden to Harris, Im guessing complications will arise regardless if it’s routine or not.

This.

I had a colonoscopy done 3 years ago and was put under with propofol and was out for like 90 minutes. Damn was I so groggy afterward!

They went searching for Pervy Joe's brain since he has his head up his arse, spews shit from both ends, they did happen to find some used condoms with Ghey Barry's DNA all over 'em...

They went searching for Pervy Joe's brain since he has his head up his arse, spews shit from both ends, they did happen to find some used condoms with Ghey Barry's DNA all over 'em...
Lol you crack me up man, even though we may disagree on politics...

'Heels up' Harris, lol
984d7ce4956b390172d869b3eaffb36c.jpg

Lol you crack me up man, even though we may disagree on politics...

LOL

Yup, youre a good dude Mindless...
Never in my life do I let political crap alter friendships, I just like to have fun with hit here..

LOL

Yup, youre a good dude Mindless...
Never in my life do I let political crap alter friendships, I just like to have fun with hit here..
Thanks for that and I've no beef with you or anyone. Even Kilsong isn't all that bad and people love to give him a good razzing too, lol.

Is it routine to administer anesthesia for a butt-cam!?
Maybe killsong could share his experiences here?
Especially sense he uses it for after hour games they need to remove the trap door...

China is just getting ready to skim by and start taking over and we got booty tang and big friendly giant running the USA.
I hope something good happens soon.
Like both of them c ash in a trip on a chopper??? DeterminedDelectableIzuthrush-size_restricted.gif

But Harris cant xfer Power to her car... Cumb Dunt...

Back