• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

HFO3 ... On the straight and narrow

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey brothers, I’m being honest when I say its creeping up on a year since I have been in the gym on a regular basis, several months since I have stood in front of a rack of DB’s and much longer since I’ve followed a proper food plan. That being said, today with the help of Vision and PSL, I am getting back on the straight and narrow. It's time to get busy.

current AAS
300 Cyp weekly
200 Mast P weekly
75mgs proviron daily

Daily Supps
Fish oil 2000 mgs
Liv 52 2 tabs
NAC 1000mgs
Multi Vit
Vit C 4000mgs
Magnesium crystals 1 scoop
MSM sulphur 1 scoop
Ashwagandha 2 caps
Quercetin 800mgs
D3 10000 ius

My goal is to get back in shape.

Last edited:
You got this!

Subbed ! Mast & provi TID ....you will be in need of sex several times daily! Lol. Seriously, good luck getting back to a constant program with continued health & improvement . Nothing makes me happier than feeling good. Looking good is secondary

Max

Good you are back man, so this time around should be better barring anything untowards. Go get it big guy!

You got this!

thanks! I’m all in and ready for a new body that feels good annd looks good

Subbed ! Mast & provi TID ....you will be in need of sex several times daily! Lol. Seriously, good luck getting back to a constant program with continued health & improvement . Nothing makes me happier than feeling good. Looking good is secondary

Max

thanks! Im not thinking about sex, Im all about the business bro.

Glad to see you back in the game.
thanks!

Good you are back man, so this time around should be better barring anything untowards. Go get it big guy!
thanks!

Just in time to join me in my journey back to the iron game. It’s been a long time since I took myself seriously. But now, there’s a couple new hotties at work and the dad bod has got to go.

gainz are in session!

2022 is the year of the milf

good luck bro

Just in time to join me in my journey back to the iron game. It’s been a long time since I took myself seriously. But now, there’s a couple new hotties at work and the dad bod has got to go.

gainz are in session!

2022 is the year of the milf

good luck bro

2022 is the year of change! fuck those hotties at work they waste your time, go get whats yours in the gym for you bro.

How much fish oil do you take a day , I just ordered some trying to keep this old heart as healthy as it can be . I see ashwagandha isn’t that to make your dick bigger? I’m pretty sure that’s what all those tik toks I saw were all about .

2022 is the year of change! fuck those hotties at work they waste your time, go get whats yours in the gym for you bro.

Wait...are you saying "fuck those hotties" or "FUCK those hotties"? All i'm hearing is "fuck hotties".
:sheep:

IML Gear Cream!
How much fish oil do you take a day , I just ordered some trying to keep this old heart as healthy as it can be . I see ashwagandha isn’t that to make your dick bigger? I’m pretty sure that’s what all those tik toks I saw were all about .

Same here my research says Take 2000 mgs a day so that’s what I take, wby?

Ashwagandha for growth ? Lol… idk I’m already stacked at least that what she says lol seriously tho I take it for stress and anxiety purposes so far it’s like a placebo that works for me

Last edited:
I remember you used to be jacked, it'll come back fast good luck. Take it easy, injury free!!

I remember you used to be jacked, it'll come back fast good luck. Take it easy, injury free!!
Muscle memory is a great friend and I am sure he'll get it back quick!

He'll be half his old size in 3 weeks haha
Lol like you saying he's got the skinny fat beer drinking dadbod right now :D :D

But that will be history soon when he gets really nasty!!!

Wish I was the fly on the wall of his gym watching him go freakout mode LMAO.

Last edited:

thanks buddy, thats my plan! I remember about 5 years ago we shared some pretty powerful DBOL usage secrets lol

Last edited:
He'll be half his old size in 3 weeks haha

I’m telling the truth when I say its all about the food plan, I am training slow and consistent with long time under tension but even with a solid training plan you still need a a proper and solid food plan to achieve results we want... I know this isnt for you but this can help some new guy who hasn’t figured this out yet. #soildmacros

Brother, all I got to say is "it's on" ..
This is going to be a killer Resurrection.. 

Yes indeed, Thats why I chose “straight and narrow” as my log title, not many choose this path even though those that do reap those “killer” rewards you speak of

Lol like you saying he's got the skinny fat beer drinking dadbod right now :D :D

But that will be history soon when he gets really nasty!!!

Wish I was the fly on the wall of his gym watching him go freakout mode LMAO.

Ive earned every calorie building my tool shed bod lol

thanks buddy, thats my plan! I remember about 5 years ago we shared some pretty powerful DBOL usage secrets lol
Lol, we sure did and thanks again! The good old days haha!

I’m telling the truth when I say its all about the food plan, I am training slow and consistent with long time under tension but even with a solid training plan you still need a a proper and solid food plan to achieve results we want... I know this isnt for you but this can help some new guy who hasn’t figured this out yet. #soildmacros

Awesome bro, I've been doing the same lately. Really been focusing on the squeeze, slow slow reps feeling every inch of the lift. Such a killer workout.

I'm actually getting sore again. I've been doing so much research on milos sarcev type training. Already seeing results and its only been a week!! Love the burn. Nothing like it. Takes you to hell for about 5 seconds then your back lol.

Your right, with the best training program in the world. You will not grow unless you give your body the tools!! Food!! Food!! Food!! I say drugs are 10% training is 40% food is 50%!!

Back