• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HFO3 ... On the straight and narrow

IML Gear Cream!
Thank you brother. Yup I’m having some egg and left over steak fajita burritos right now :)

How was your new year?

Sounds delish! Not to bad bro, chillin with the family. How about you? You pant the town red?

I liked that you played uno with the fam... I love card games with the family, we normally play phase 10... shit yeah it takes forever or we play spades.... alot of it is when we are at the beach at the family house and the kids are in bed.

YESSSS!! Hands down cards, boards games and such rank at the top of my all time favorite things to do with family and friends ... #goodtimes!

Sick Pup . I can eat Mexican all day, everyday! I probably do some weeks ! Lol. Just growing up with it everywhere and in the household. My papa demanded Tacos at least 2-3 x a week minimum. That looks sooo good! I can’t go near the huge Panaderia areas of the Mexican grocery stores (they are the size of a Safeway or Publix). I love getting the desserts & sweet breads w icing ! Mmmm

Max

I have beeen eating whats left of homemade posole every day since NYE. I add roughly 1/4lb 93/7 ground turkey to each serving along with 1 cup rice so its not lacking all nutrients and it still tastes amazing, lol

I even had it with pizza last night lol, lemmme see I know i took a pic to post for fun as the pizza was my cheat meal.

Here’s some fun food pics

89663b2cbbf3cda5d568d524e22ec59c.jpg
Chicken posole added 93/7 ground Turkey and 1 cup rice with large Honolulu Hawaiian pizza

Today’s post workout meal
dae41f19fa54b290eecff9389f7d657c.jpg

Grilled salmon with sirrachia sauce and 1.5 cups basmati

BTW, this first 56 days is all about how much muscle can i put back on without adding anymore fat ...for the record I gained plenty of fat during 2021 and lost plenty of muscle speaking of I dont even know how any days I have left before i hit 56 days

Now frothy meat and potatoes

My strength the sfar is less than impressing me, but Imm humbley using the kiddie weights and knocking the form producing activation out off the park. Thats my goal, STRETCH and CONTRACT, that is all. I am nailing this home and the soreness Im feeling is quite intense and very specific to each muscle.

chest was simple

DB flat press 4xfailure 12-15
incline DB press roughly a 30 degree bench to really activate those anteriors
cables flies 2 ROM used today, reps are so slow it was like time was standing still, but IM getting that activation at the lower pec which historically has always been the hardest to activate for me. I wanted to finish with 3 sets of 185 Smith squats instead of any cardio, I got failure with each set and the weight is light enough its more a cardio session than anything else but I ran out of time today

Here’s some fun food pics

89663b2cbbf3cda5d568d524e22ec59c.jpg
Chicken posole added 93/7 ground Turkey and 1 cup rice with large Honolulu Hawaiian pizza
Man just looking at that pizza gives me food hangover.

I so rarely eat anything that's not "clean" when I do it completely fucks me up the next day like I went on a drinking binge.

My twins birthday was last week so we took them for pizza at a local place and I had a chicken and spinach calzone. Felt terrible the next day.

I wish I could enjoy fun food lol

Get Shredded!
Man just looking at that pizza gives me food hangover.

I so rarely eat anything that's not "clean" when I do it completely fucks me up the next day like I went on a drinking binge.

My twins birthday was last week so we took them for pizza at a local place and I had a chicken and spinach calzone. Felt terrible the next day.

I wish I could enjoy fun food lol

I can relate, once you get used to clean food that’s how the body likes it to stay, clean food.

Even so, I will still enjoy tasting small amounts of rich desserts even when I’ve been eating clean. If you have a central market, you must try a Anthony’s chocolate mouse cake cupcake, split it with your kidddo, she’ll love you for it

Tonight’s dinner is kinda ehhhh….

Bacon wrapped chicken filled with ricotta… sounds bettter than it tastes

Rice cauliflower tastes exactly like it sounds hahaha

db705f77697cd8187eeb8bd4253597af.jpg

Tonight’s dinner is kinda ehhhh….

Bacon wrapped chicken filled with ricotta… sounds bettter than it tastes

Rice cauliflower tastes exactly like it sounds hahaha

db705f77697cd8187eeb8bd4253597af.jpg

That Chicken looks really good man Ive always had an issue with overcooking the bacon as the chicken cooks but agreed cauliflower rice isn't anything impressive I'd rather get carbs from regular rice but the amount of vitamin c is crazy.

That Chicken looks really good man Ive always had an issue with overcooking the bacon as the chicken cooks but agreed cauliflower rice isn't anything impressive I'd rather get carbs from regular rice but the amount of vitamin c is crazy.

last night was a low carb night, I’m not to the point Im measuring food yet, but I am carb cycling Low, medium and high days, yesterday was a low day. BTW, if you mix the cauliflower with some quinoa and some seaonings, its much better, last night it was just a salt and pepper kinda night, and then it was lights out pretty early for me last night.

Weed and Dominos is my guilty pleasure :p

lol. Every mans gotta have one or two. I’d say mine is breads and cheee and I dont mean loaf type sandwich bread , I’m talking fresh baked gourmet bread warmed with a butter tabs spread over it with some cheese. Cheese and bread mano:daydream: cheese and breads haha

t bar rows 3x10-12
HS upper back rows I love this machine right now, the slow tempo after 4 sets had me nice and pumped
rack pulls 3 set to failure 8-12 reps

triceps overhead cable extensions 4 sets 15 reps
rope press downs
both exercises I used a very slow tempo and held both long and peak contractions ... I didi get a HUGE tricep pump today and i’m enjoying this journey!

Last edited:
Haha awesome I did back n triceps today too.

I finished it off with some rear delt burner sets and for the first time in my life I think I really did a decent job isolating them. I could feel the pump. Someday my half shoulders will be full shoulders!!

the key is pre exhaustion using bands… then rest pause set on the cables until I hit 50 reps per side. Twice!

other than that it was rows and tricep work on the cables.

good sesh tho!!! I’m gonna catch ya!!!

Sick Pup . I can eat Mexican all day, everyday! I probably do some weeks ! Lol. Just growing up with it everywhere and in the household. My papa demanded Tacos at least 2-3 x a week minimum. That looks sooo good! I can’t go near the huge Panaderia areas of the Mexican grocery stores (they are the size of a Safeway or Publix). I love getting the desserts & sweet breads w icing ! Mmmm

Max

Oh brother, I know what you mean, Im the same way with Italian food ... you would love the homemade pozole I just finished and that I've been eating on all weeklong! that being said tonight was officially my last bowl for a little while. just for those who dont know pozole is not healthy,lol but I do modify mine a little by adding 1 cup rice and 1/4 lb 93/7 ground turkey ... BuddyI gotta telll ya t after a weeks worth of ground turkey I am ready for a STEAK tomorrow night.

I had a great shoulder day today, again my strength is not where I want it to be but Im say with that for now. My form and intensity is exactly where its needs to be...

shoulder included a DB compound inclined press 5 sets to 12ish -15
standing, forward side laterals meaning I was just slightly angling about 30degrees forward from my shoulder with the bd VS keeping the db straight against my side
heavy bent over rear DB pulls, if you dont know what I’m describing ...think; similar rom to a DB row with less rom and the focus on the top of the rom where the peak contraction takes place of the posterior, I like to hold right there let em shake a little with some static resistance

Ended the day with 3 sets 20 squats on a pendulum squat machine then 3 sets preacher curls

IML Gear Cream!
My chest meal today was tempura shrimp as ai thing like salmon roll

I also had. Half lb lean (est) cut chopped brisket sandwich with bbq sauce

It was tasty, I recommend that hot sirriacha sauce amd the drizzled with eel sauce :)
#enjoy

Im caught up form last week today, which will throw me off one day this week but that’s okay

Adapting Improvising and overcoming.

Pendulum squats today was how I started my leg day cause the hamstrings ms home was unavailable which is how I normally start leg day

Squats were lighter at 285 but I maintained. clean steady tempo for a solid squat session
Reps stayed under 12
For Leg extensions I used the same slow tempo except I held the peak contraction for a pause
Reps stayed at 15

Seated heavy leg curls
5 sets high reps 15+

I wasn’t wooped but it was a solid sesssion, with a great pump

c4a448532627134faf750bc9d2deb36d.jpg

Dinner was from the capital grille I had the
25 oz bone in RibEye Portecini and 15 yr aged balsamic rubbed them cooked medium was mouthwatering enough to make you wanna have a foodgasm lol

b350700fc53657297774ed237425ff9a.jpg

Cheesecake with a homemade crust and fresh fruit with rasberry sauce poured over the caramelized burlee topping

The good news is it was made with whey proteins and sugar free

Awesome log bro, I can’t get over you meal choices. I’m drooling. Couldn’t figure out if I was on ASF my thefoodchannel forums.

I’m curious what are your goals? You say get back in shape but what does that mean to you?

Last edited:
Holy mother of God those meals look terrific, compared to what I've been eating or at least living on these past several weeks. What I would do to have the ability to smell or taste any of those.
Good for you man, get it on, get it in and enjoy all of this brother. You are firing on all cylinders and you're fully torqued.
👍👍👍

Haha awesome I did back n triceps today too.

I finished it off with some rear delt burner sets and for the first time in my life I think I really did a decent job isolating them. I could feel the pump. Someday my half shoulders will be full shoulders!!

the key is pre exhaustion using bands… then rest pause set on the cables until I hit 50 reps per side. Twice!

other than that it was rows and tricep work on the cables.

good sesh tho!!! I’m gonna catch ya!!!

Yeah I like using opposing muscle groups from time to time, actually I usually run back/chest n bicep/tricep/shoulder and a ham/quad day.

I’ve just been a little off track lately, but the oral is to the metal even though the engines not fine tuned yet haha

Back