• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HFO3 ... On the straight and narrow

Get Shredded!
If it wasn’t for pussy I don’t think I’d have half as much motivation to do this for myself… shit I’d probably just get fat and drink beer tbh…

I doubt that. No random woman can get a man up early, eat the same things for nutrient value everyday when they really want to eat a cheeseburger, fries and a shake, intentionally cause painful daily trauma to their body, deprive themselves of alcohol and late nights out to meet random woman. Nahh... you do this for you!

Besides...You can get random women with beer, burgers and late nights out, moreover girls dont care about chest and biceps, only guys on gay bbing forums do haha

seriously though, Ive seen your log keep hard charging brother.

Your meals are no joke. Look so fuckin delicious. I'm about to take my beef and rice and throw it against the fucking wall as hard as I can. Hows the muscles feel bro? Not as tight now? Gettin back in the grove?

lol this :wits:is what we all sound like on day 56 of eating the same dog food we call breakfast lunch and dinner! haha

you look good, kept eating that beef and rice homie

To answer your question... I literally feel like Ive been in a train wreck that rolled 1500 times down the tracks at 100 miles and hour lol no I'm exaggerating it’s not that bad...
At first everything hurt like a topical type of soreness, not too deep just sore everywhere. Each week moving forward I am improving long and short contraction and working hard to control the tempo with each and every single rep, which is not easy to do, you know that, so muscle activation is like a fire right now, and I’ve got the soreness that comes with it, thankfully I have sense enough to have bought two boxes of BC powder haha and I keep one in my gym bag, the other at home.

I’m glad your back and on fire mano, its good to see you around this place again

Last edited:
Sorry..
You can send me the rest of the bag..
That stuff really helps me and the girl..
I swear she has a few drinks and it's Rhonda Fucking Rousey..UFC 666..and she can't fight for shit..just funny to me..
But it helps me with the other BS I'm going thru..or the anger from A-bombs..

I'm getting everything set for the Kick-OFF....A vs.Z..duel 22

Looking Great Brother..that shit isn't easy at our age ..
Z...

Oh Im gonna keep using it, I’ll just leave some healthy snack out for myself so if that happens again, I don’t demolish cereal

your bigger than the A bomb anger, its all in your head, its not even real. just walk away Z you got this brother

Thank you brother. Im assuming your talking about my avatar, yes? thats an old pic, I look nothing like that right now, however, that is my motivation to improvise, adapt and overcome all the bad habits I let creep into my life in 2020 and 2021.

upward and onward !!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Merry Christmas brothers!

Love your families and enjoy the peace of this season and remember the reason for the season is the Savior of the world JESUS

Last edited:
yes sir. Slow and focused equal quality muscle activation and stimulation> fast and furious is a great way to get hurt. Yup, everyday above ground is a good day bro :twothumbs:
As I'm getting older in learning this more and more... great work so far HFO3 and good looking food too! Subbed in

I doubt that. No random woman can get a man up early, eat the same things for nutrient value everyday when they really want to eat a cheeseburger, fries and a shake, intentionally cause painful daily trauma to their body, deprive themselves of alcohol and late nights out to meet random woman. Nahh... you do this for you!

Besides...You can get random women with beer, burgers and late nights out, moreover girls dont care about chest and biceps, only guys on gay bbing forums do haha

seriously though, Ive seen your log keep hard charging brother.

Lmao ok I can’t argue with that! Thanks tho brother I’ll be following yours as well!

As I'm getting older in learning this more and more... great work so far HFO3 and good looking food too! Subbed in

Thank you new bulk. If I cant feel the muscle flexing from long to peak contraction, I will try to refocus if that doesn’t work, I lower the weight just enough to ensure I can complete my desired rep range. Staying injury free is how we grow the body we want

Lmao ok I can’t argue with that! Thanks tho brother I’ll be following yours as well!

Thanks I like encouraging and critical words whichever are clever !

I did not miss a day over the holidays, however I have been too busy with family and what not to care about logging anything! I’m sure you guys feels the same way..

BUT just for the record I got my NEW pre workout Christmas Eve from Wes over at GymNtonic, I think it’s called "alpha mood", I tossed back scoop and then pedro the gym custodian yelled LA fitness will be closing in 20 minutes! LOL I was oh &%*%$(&** ER! haha

well fortunately I have a 2nd membership at a gym that is open 24/7 365 days a year so I drove over there and slammed out my session...

I hope everyone is having A great Christmas Holiday !:twothumbs::winkfinger:

I did not miss a day over the holidays, however I have been too busy with family and what not to care about logging anything! I’m sure you guys feels the same way..

BUT just for the record I got my NEW pre workout Christmas Eve from Wes over at GymNtonic, I think it’s called "alpha mood", I tossed back scoop and then pedro the gym custodian yelled LA fitness will be closing in 20 minutes! LOL I was oh &%*%$(&** ER! haha

well fortunately I have a 2nd membership at a gym that is open 24/7 365 days a year so I drove over there and slammed out my session...

Lol that's some funny shit there man so Merry Christmas you crazy bastard and may 2022 be your year!!!!

lol this :wits:is what we all sound like on day 56 of eating the same dog food we call breakfast lunch and dinner! haha

you look good, kept eating that beef and rice homie

To answer your question... I literally feel like Ive been in a train wreck that rolled 1500 times down the tracks at 100 miles and hour lol no I'm exaggerating it’s not that bad...
At first everything hurt like a topical type of soreness, not too deep just sore everywhere. Each week moving forward I am improving long and short contraction and working hard to control the tempo with each and every single rep, which is not easy to do, you know that, so muscle activation is like a fire right now, and I’ve got the soreness that comes with it, thankfully I have sense enough to have bought two boxes of BC powder haha and I keep one in my gym bag, the other at home.

I’m glad your back and on fire mano, its good to see you around this place again

100 miles an hour?!?!? Lol fuck you beat your self up!! Right on bro and I know what you mean 100% when your slowing down the reps and really focusing you get a real workout.

None of that bullshit just throwing weight around. You get sore from just coming back and moving weight. So I can imagine your really tearing down those muscles.

Thanks bro, I fell off for a couple years due to some heath problems and being a little bitch. Never again. Glad you guys are still here kickin. Like I never left.

IML Gear Cream!

They closed at 12!! Lol I had a couple buddy's come in at like 1045 and had to give them the bad news, lol.

They were like what the fuck!! And you just see them run off to get a workout in lol. Alpha mood is great. I need to get some Wes sent me a sample, was a great session!

Snowing hella here, praying to the Iron gods the gym will be open tomorrow!!! 🙏

Last edited:
Lol that's some funny shit there man so Merry Christmas you crazy bastard and may 2022 be your year!!!!

Thank you MW, I hope yours was good too :) Every year is "my year" cause I'm still here hard charging at this life!

To recap I took the preworkout today and trained hard asf, my training partner threw up after squats, we crushed it today and I cant say enough about this pre workout, its really good stuff. great focus, great pump, I have to say I added 5 grams L-Arginine but I always do that with whatever preworkout I use.

If any one is on the fence considering buying the ALPHA MOOD PUMP from Wes I give this prweworkout a 2 thumbs up:twothumbs: and no I did not get anything special to say that nor was it free, I paid for it just like you or anyone else would, disclaimer: I love a good pump and good stim as my preworkout. If you dont this may not be for you.

They closed at 12!! Lol I had a couple buddy's come in at like 1045 and had to give them the bad news, lol.

They were like what the fuck!! And you just see them run off to get a workout in lol. Alpha mood is great. I need to get some Wes sent me a sample, was a great session!

Snowing hella here, praying to the Iron gods the gym will be open tomorrow!!! 🙏

Nobody should be working on these family holidays when theres really no need imo, I remember the days when the only store open would be like a 7-11 or something like that. I miss those days. The world has gotten way too greedy brotha.

Today was a brutal chest day, the odd thing was I wasn’t particularly stronger or anything else out of the normal. I was just on point with proper form and my biomechanics were clocklike within a slow eccentric tempo and a slight burst for concentric

warm up included 2 sets cable curls and 2x10 overhead tricep ext when you're old(er) like me lol these preventative are like a God sent counter measure for keeping injuries at bay.

3 sets incline BB press
3 sets DB incline press
3 sets DB flat press
3 sets cable flies all 3 downward ROM

I started back but had to cut short due to time constraints
3 sets HS upper back pulldowns

I’ll make it up this week or this weekend

Today was a brutal chest day, the odd thing was I wasn’t particularly stronger or anything else out of the normal. I was just on point with proper form and my biomechanics were clocklike within a slow eccentric tempo and a slight burst for concentric

warm up included 2 sets cable curls and 2x10 overhead tricep ext when you're old(er) like me lol these preventative are like a God sent counter measure for keeping injuries at bay.

3 sets incline BB press
3 sets DB incline press
3 sets DB flat press
3 sets cable flies all 3 downward ROM

I started back but had to cut short due to time constraints
3 sets HS upper back pulldowns

I’ll make it up this week or this weekend

I love when I get robotic with my reps too man.

I love when I get robotic with my reps too man.

Absolutely slow controlled tempo is my focus. especially since I’ve been out of the gym for so many months.

Yesterday I trained shoulders, biceps... Im defiantly off my program right now with the holidays but I am still hitting every muscle group and keeping that blood flow, nothing is slipping by except my calves but I am stretching and flexing with body weight calve raises, for those who do not know, I have no cartlidgein my right ankle so theres not mush weight even when I use weight, my calve sessions are all high volume .

shoulders went like this

DB press on an incline bench 3 x12
HS shoulder press, light weight but it was heavy af 3x12

preacher curls
5x12

I just git back from the gym, it went like this

lying ham curls
4x15
elevated heel squats on the smith
4x15
leg extesnions
3x failure 8-12
1 abduction ot failure and 1 adduction to failure around 20 reps each

thats it folks!

Home to shower and head to Pappsiaitas ... anyone else ready for the holidays to end??? all these little get togethers and gatherings lol

Last night we had a 2 hour UNO game...with 7 people, I mean it was fun but dammmmm... 2 hrs for one game.

btw, I'm at week 4 with no alcohol and no kratom! fkkk yeah!

HAPPY NEW YEAR ASF FAMILY!

Some pics from New Years dinner tonight

d77bded5314159ff25763ace3810d4bf.jpg

2 lbs beef fajita
1 lb Chicken fajita
1 rack pork ribs
1lb beef fajita
10 skewered shrimp
Diablo butterfly shrimp
Taco dinner plate 1 lb beef fajita
tons od charro beans and mexican rice
tons of garlic butter sauce
Queso x2 chips xxxxx
Flour and corn tortillas they make them fresh there alongside their fresh chips amd salsa

Deserts
Tres leches
Sopapaillas
Coconut shreds with icee cream and cajeta drizzle

These desserts were absolutely mouthwatering

Last edited:
Damn, love Mexican!! My favorite!! Happy new year man!! 🥳 🎊 🎉 🍻

Absolutely slow controlled tempo is my focus. especially since I’ve been out of the gym for so many months.

Yesterday I trained shoulders, biceps... Im defiantly off my program right now with the holidays but I am still hitting every muscle group and keeping that blood flow, nothing is slipping by except my calves but I am stretching and flexing with body weight calve raises, for those who do not know, I have no cartlidgein my right ankle so theres not mush weight even when I use weight, my calve sessions are all high volume .

shoulders went like this

preacher curls
5x12

lying ham curls
4x15
4x15
leg extesnions
3x failure 8-12

thats it folks!

Home to shower and head to Pappsiaitas ... anyone else ready for the holidays to end??? all these little get togethers and gatherings lol

Last night we had a 2 hour UNO game...with 7 people, I mean it was fun but dammmmm... 2 hrs for one game.

2 weeks is a big deal man. Congrats

Damn, love Mexican!! My favorite!! Happy new year man!! 拾   

Thank you brother. Yup I’m having some egg and left over steak fajita burritos right now :)

How was your new year?

Me too man! My weekly cheat meal is usually steak fajitas. Hard to beat.

Im not down to one cheat meal a week yet. I am having multiple cheat meals per week, I'm realistic about my goals and the time I want to achieve them
I’m in a good place with progress and food though.

Last edited:
Keep smashing it bro. I got your back!

shoulders went like this

preacher curls
5x12

lying ham curls
4x15
4x15
leg extesnions
3x failure 8-12

thats it folks!

I liked that you played uno with the fam... I love card games with the family, we normally play phase 10... shit yeah it takes forever or we play spades.... alot of it is when we are at the beach at the family house and the kids are in bed.

Mi familia loves trivia. The wifey (and apparently my daughter) loves horror movies so we do scary movie trivia and trivial pursuit. Also my boy and I play checkers a lot. The kids love uno. My wife and I played a board game called ticket to ride awhile back it was pretty fun.

it’s good spending time with people that make your life feel like a good one!

06ec36275f7482fcb879ecc88c7c18cc.jpg

7ba8161b7d85ce020a77cd895daf9f1f.jpg

Tres leches
e7131f7218d2f024ec5437927a04e077.jpg

Sapodillas

Sick Pup . I can eat Mexican all day, everyday! I probably do some weeks ! Lol. Just growing up with it everywhere and in the household. My papa demanded Tacos at least 2-3 x a week minimum. That looks sooo good! I can’t go near the huge Panaderia areas of the Mexican grocery stores (they are the size of a Safeway or Publix). I love getting the desserts & sweet breads w icing ! Mmmm

Max

Back