• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HFO3 ... On the straight and narrow

IML Gear Cream!
Doesn't sound bad at all for living a normal life and just trying to regain a little size and get back in shape.

You make a fair point, things are working out well for now. Tonight was a killer chest session

who knows, I may take one more hard run at a slightly stricter food plan since I am now cooking for one

I dropped a few lbs, I went from 210 to 206. Its not water related, I’ve been fighting with my food plan, I made a change on the taco truck to from 3 nights to only 1 night a week and I am replacing the taco truck with meals like tonight

Tonight's check is a straight old school chest session

Incline BB press, I did a slow increase to see from hurting my brachial muscle that has been bothering me a bit, but all went well tonight. I left with a killer chest pump

Cable presses
decline cables
flat cables

labrada shake after wards

thats it.

Dinner was lean turkey and red kidney beans, I am out of avocados %$^#$% me lol

But we both know how quick things can tighten up, once you start reeling back the sugars, and that includes the corn in your Rice bowl..🤣.
Can't complain when there's a happy pallet, and you're showing up.. 👍
Tonights 5 star delight

1/3 lb turkey and beans topped with a fine Heinz ketchup sauce ... that little bit of sugar is needed with this bowl lol

Attachments

• 67453206917__7CDDCF0F-0099-4F95-9976-748778097193.jpg
    67453206917__7CDDCF0F-0099-4F95-9976-748778097193.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 6
Tonights 5 star delight

1/3 lb turkey and beans topped with a fine Heinz ketchup sauce ... that little bit of sugar is needed with this bowl lol
Love it, I actually had the same bowl the same bowl, without the beans this weekend with REAL ketchup.. First time in ages that I had real ketchup and not that sugar free crap.. haha..
Chick fil a sauce too, man, I been destroying that.. No more skinny girl dressings.. for now at least. 🤣

I dropped a few lbs, I went from 210 to 206. Its not water related, I’ve been fighting with my food plan, I made a change on the taco truck to from 3 nights to only 1 night a week and I am replacing the taco truck with meals like tonight

Tonight's check is a straight old school chest session

Incline BB press, I did a slow increase to see from hurting my brachial muscle that has been bothering me a bit, but all went well tonight. I left with a killer chest pump

Cable presses
decline cables
flat cables

labrada shake after wards

thats it.

Dinner was lean turkey and red kidney beans, I am out of avocados %$^#$% me lol
The cable presses, is this a machine designed for cable presses, or are you using the standard cable station with a bench, or is it one of those narrow/slender cable machines? We don't have any of those smaller narrow/slender cable machines in my gym.. I would love to get on that machine and try it, I see it all over.. How is the range of motion and TUT with it?

The cable presses, is this a machine designed for cable presses, or are you using the standard cable station with a bench, or is it one of those narrow/slender cable machines? We don't have any of those smaller narrow/slender cable machines in my gym.. I would love to get on that machine and try it, I see it all over.. How is the range of motion and TUT with it?
Yes, Its free motion cables and it is designed for seated pressing but you can use it however you want. The ROM is good for all three lower, middle and upper for me, Im 5’9” and my training partner is 6’5”, he struggles a little due to his long arms though

honestly, there are better machines but I am nursing a sore brachialias and this seated machine press causes less stress with the seated cable setup

Love it, I actually had the same bowl the same bowl, without the beans this weekend with REAL ketchup.. First time in ages that I had real ketchup and not that sugar free crap.. haha..
Chick fil a sauce too, man, I been destroying that.. No more skinny girl dressings.. for now at least. 🤣
well I was being sarcastic that it was a low grade meal that lacks flavor lol I am not in the mood for cooking so I have been eating for nutrients which translates low quality flavor haha I know some of y’all can relate

well its been a minute since I have made time for my log.I’ve been feeling great and not missing the gym even though I’m busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest! BUT Im still rocking the gym 4x a week, Im filling out and the muscle bellies are staying swole since Im eating a few extra calories after hitting my macros.

My sessions are the same slow eccentric and slight bursts concentric, I’ll get some pics up here soon.

Im still using EP prop 300 a week and GC ATIPP 300 a week, I ran out of proviron for a couple pf weeks and that sucked ass but GC got me taken care so BIG THANK YOU TO GC for that. PSL has kept me full of propionate and a BIG THANK YOU to vision for that! Im loving the combination. I feel like my test levels are maxin out every day.

The next thing might be to add some EP DBOL at 20mgs a day on session days only, Im not sure yet, but I feel like this would really accent all this test and proviron. Some pumps are so insane they’re producing temporary bruising.

More to come!

well its been a minute since I have made time for my log.I’ve been feeling great and not missing the gym even though I’m busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest! BUT Im still rocking the gym 4x a week, Im filling out and the muscle bellies are staying swole since Im eating a few extra calories after hitting my macros.

My sessions are the same slow eccentric and slight bursts concentric, I’ll get some pics up here soon.

Im still using EP prop 300 a week and GC ATIPP 300 a week, I ran out of proviron for a couple pf weeks and that sucked ass but GC got me taken care so BIG THANK YOU TO GC for that. PSL has kept me full of propionate and a BIG THANK YOU to vision for that! Im loving the combination. I feel like my test levels are maxin out every day.

The next thing might be to add some EP DBOL at 20mgs a day on session days only, Im not sure yet, but I feel like this would really accent all this test and proviron. Some pumps are so insane they’re producing temporary bruising.

More to come!

Glad to hear your still grindin brother, been busy as hell here too !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear your still grindin brother, been busy as hell here too !!

Thanks man! No rest for the weary brother cause the iron doesn’t move itself

How are you mano? I am keeping you and your family In my prayers

Get Shredded!
Thanks man! No rest for the weary brother cause the iron doesn’t move itself

How are you mano? I am keeping you and your family In my prayers

Thanks brother you and the family as well !
Things will be better than they have in years after this surgery. Hoping to feel good again !!!

Thanks brother you and the family as well !
Things will be better than they have in years after this surgery. Hoping to feel good again !!!

Thanks Dale.

are you going to be using any peptides while healing or HGH?

I dont update my log too often but tonight was just a killer session. I felt great, my form and strength combination was on point, my muscle activation was offf the chain. I kept it very basic
2 sets laying on the incline bench stomach down, forward lateral raises for a good shoulder warm up
5 sets DB incline presses last set was 80’s for 11 reps
5 sets DB flat presses and the last set was 85’s for 11
3 sets flat bench cable flies
3 sets incline flies

For many of you guys I know that’s not much weight for you, but tonight for me it was a perfect weight for slow controlled eccentric and a powerful burst on concentric, with a peak flex hold and a deep stretch hold every rep. I like to leave some weight on the table and use static resistance in the long and short points in my ROM so my intensity grows in my rep count

As a side note, the EP propionate and GC ATIPP combination I'm using is a killer combination. I cant say enough about it.

Other supps include:
L-arginine
Glutamine
MSM sulphur crystals
Magnesium chloride crystals
Liv 52
Injectable glutathione 200mgs EOD
NAC
Multivitamin
fish oil
D3
L citruline