• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood Test Results

WetStuffRedStuff

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Planning on a cycle come January and wanted to get my current bloodwork done and see where I am at. As far as my CBC goes i am in range with all of that and looks perfect so I am not posting any of that.

For the last 2 months I have been running as follows:

300mg of Test E per week
(Pinning 100mg Monday/Wednesday/Friday)

0.25mg of liquid Anastrozole (EOD)

I am running my favorite sponsor here’s Test….

QUESTIONS:

1. Do you think the Test Result is good for 300mg per week?

2. I am unsure if my E2 level is good or not.. I don’t quite understand what the reference range means… any help with that would be appreciated.

3320e2f545554b92828704f564170da8.jpg

Last edited:
To add one more thing…

Me personally, I feel like that number is low for 300mg test per week.

Thanks for the reply. Ive used the same sponsors gear in the past at the same dose and been just under 2000 before so I was curious.

Any others want to chime in?

Also,
MULTISLACK, what do you think about that E2 level? Are you able to interpret it better than me?

Did you pull bloodwork at the same time as you did previously when you were around 2000?

With the E2 the reference range is less than or equal to 39 so your inside that reference range. I would say as long as you aren’t feeling any sides of low E your good to go. It’s not very long anyway so I’m sure your probably feeling ok with it

Thanks for the reply. Ive used the same sponsors gear in the past at the same dose and been just under 2000 before so I was curious.

Any others want to chime in?

Also,
MULTISLACK, what do you think about that E2 level? Are you able to interpret it better than me?

I've had mine (E2) come back WAY higher than that and no sides. You getting any sides? If not, I wouldn't sweat it.

Thanks for the replies…

I’m noticing 2 things..
My ankles and knees pop constantly (zero pain whatsoever)

And it’s harder and takes longer for me to get hard and stay hard…

Also I’ve been orgasming quickly, which sucks.

My E2 number of 21 seems to be right in the middle of the reference range right? Isn’t that where people like to aim for?

I’m thinking maybe I need to DROP my Adex to 0.25mg TWICE a week rather than every other day… thoughts?

Also I’ve been orgasming quickly, which sucks.

My E2 number of 21 seems to be right in the middle of the reference range right? Isn’t that where people like to aim for?

I’m thinking maybe I need to DROP my Adex to 0.25mg TWICE a week rather than every other day… thoughts?

I'm the guy that was having weird dick issues (felt like precum as soon as i started getting hard) from cold and sinus meds, soooOOOOoooo...

When are you starting your cycle? Minor changes right now may be moot if you're starting the cycle in the next week or two.

I'm the guy that was having weird dick issues (felt like precum as soon as i started getting hard) from cold and sinus meds, soooOOOOoooo...

When are you starting your cycle? Minor changes right now may be moot if you're starting the cycle in the next week or two.

Planning to start beginning of the new year.

Just eating at maintenance calories right now and doing a bit more cardio and trying to lean up a tad more before I start

Total looks low to me, but everyone can process this stuff differently...

What are your thoughts based on all the information here? Just curious.

I don’t plan to get anything tested
My thoughts are that your tt number is low. But not because 1164ng/dl is a low number for 300mg pw, but because you have previously scored near 2000ng/dl on the same dose from the same source. But like I said, the only way to know for sure, is to send a sample out for testing.

Get Shredded!
Seems a little low to me but I would be happy with those numbers since you are on a cruise . Why are you pinning three times a week ?

My thoughts are that your tt number is low. But not because 1164ng/dl is a low number for 300mg pw, but because you have previously scored near 2000ng/dl on the same dose from the same source. But like I said, the only way to know for sure, is to send a sample out for testing.

Right on

Seems a little low to me but I would be happy with those numbers since you are on a cruise . Why are you pinning three times a week ?

I used to do EOD for a while. Based on all of the research and videos I’ve watched (which is a lot) it seems to to provide more steady blood levels over all.

A lot of people pin their TRT sub-q daily with insulin needles which seems to be optimal.

I don’t mind pinning EOD or even daily personally.

I used to do EOD for a while. Based on all of the research and videos I’ve watched (which is a lot) it seems to to provide more steady blood levels over all.

A lot of people pin their TRT sub-q daily with insulin needles which seems to be optimal.

I don’t mind pinning EOD or even daily personally.
Nothing wrong with splitting your long ester test into M/W/F injections. I do the same with my trt of 200mg of test pw

Just curious Wes… do you run any Aromatase Inhibitor when using 200mg per week?
As a matter of fact, yes I do. I'm one of those poor bastards who aromatizes on low doses of test. I typically take 12.5mg exemestane once every five days

Last edited:
As a matter of fact, yes I do. I'm one of those poor bastards who aromatizes on low doses of test. I typically take 12.5mg exemestane once every five days

How would that dose of Aromasin compare to Arimidex?

Say you switched from Aroma to Adex… what would your dose be?

Just curious, not sure how those compare MG for MG. I have always used Adex.

If you are pinning subq I guess it’s possible that not all of the oil was absorbed but you probably pinned the same way as your last set of bloods .

Back