AceLabs

Acetropins HGH Questions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Acetropins HGH Questions

I just ordered my first kit and any advise on trying HGH for the first time. My main questions are how to reconstitute right and to pin IM OR SubQ?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,616 Posts
    Rep Points

Congrats on getting some high quality product. I am no rep for Ace but my guys use them and I swear by their brand

First of all, the most common starting dose I have seen in say the last 20 years is 2-3iu

Second of all, to reconstitute, most people use 1cc of Bac Water and mix that into the HCG. Make sure you are cleaning the top of the HGH each time before you withdraw from it.

If you mix it with 1cc of BAC Water, then each 10 dash on a slin pin is equal to 1iu. If you wanted to do 2iu, you would draw to the 20 dash mark. If you wanted 3iu, you would draw to the 30 dash mark.

You can refrigerate after opening and mixing, but you do not have to. Studies show refrigeration helps it remain potent longer. If you do refrigerate it, after you draw out your dose, you really "should" let it hit room temperature before injecting

IM or SubQ in studies work about as well as one another, but in my personal experience and with clients I feel that HGH works better when injected IM. There is more risk for infection when injecting a water based compound IM, then there is if you inject SubQ.

So take that for what its worth.

^^ for other experiences ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points

I am doing their Blacktops now, and love it. Use 1cc of Bac water for every 5mg vial. I don't reconstitute the next one until I am one pin away from emptying the last one. Store the non mixed ones in a cool dry place, and the mixed ones in the refrigerator. When you add the Bac water, make sure it enters the vial on the side, like hitting the glass before the disk. Very light swirl mix is all you need. Do not shake like a mad man you will destroy it. Store it in the refrigerator.
    SubQ is what you want. I have been pinning in my stomach area, and my quads. Use a 1/2" 30G insulin pin. Everyone sells them.
    Hopefully this helps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Congrats on getting some high quality product. I am no rep for Ace but my guys use them and I swear by their brand

First of all, the most common starting dose I have seen in say the last 20 years is 2-3iu

Second of all, to reconstitute, most people use 1cc of Bac Water and mix that into the HCG. Make sure you are cleaning the top of the HGH each time before you withdraw from it.

If you mix it with 1cc of BAC Water, then each 10 dash on a slin pin is equal to 1iu. If you wanted to do 2iu, you would draw to the 20 dash mark. If you wanted 3iu, you would draw to the 30 dash mark.

You can refrigerate after opening and mixing, but you do not have to. Studies show refrigeration helps it remain potent longer. If you do refrigerate it, after you draw out your dose, you really "should" let it hit room temperature before injecting

IM or SubQ in studies work about as well as one another, but in my personal experience and with clients I feel that HGH works better when injected IM. There is more risk for infection when injecting a water based compound IM, then there is if you inject SubQ.

Faster typer than me. Wes is on point with his instructions.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points

Thank you GYMnTONIC for doing my job for me, I'm sorry that I wasn't quicker to reply.

Bones
    https://acelabs.pro
    sales@acelabs.pro
    Alternate email: acelabs@tutanota.com

If you prefer to use only email for orders, autorespond list is - acelabslist@mailfence.com

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,616 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AceLabs View Post
    Thank you GYMnTONIC for doing my job for me, I'm sorry that I wasn't quicker to reply.

Bones
    Actually as a Mod it is my job to help the new guys. You guys do your job very very well, and I never mind pitching in some info to help one of your clients

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Actually as a Mod it is my job to help the new guys. You guys do your job very very well, and I never mind pitching in some info to help one of your clients
    Sorry for the late reply, but I greatly appreciate your help.

- - - Updated - - -

No worries, itís the thought of helping out someone that counts. Thanks a lot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,646 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AceLabs View Post

Bones
    We all help the One's that help us..and ACE..you have helped so many..a few of us have your back..not for freebies or price breaks like some might think..No..No.. It's out of respect..I send you a friend and they are well taken care of..
    Being Old School..like GnT.... That's how we Roll..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    We all help the One's that help us..and ACE..you have helped so many..a few of us have your back..not for freebies or price breaks like some might think..No..No.. It's out of respect..I send you a friend and they are well taken care of..
    Being Old School..like GnT.... That's how we Roll..
    That's how us old school roll for sure.