• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wesley VS Turkesterone by Iron Mag Labs

Great log so far Wes! Any pix of those striations big dog?

I should be able to get a shot in the am sir.

I don't have the same size as I had here, I will say that. I am much leaner. Looking back I didn't realize how jacked I was here. I always saw myself as smaller then I was. My friends were always like you look insane. And I genuinely didn't believe it.

Now I look back and Im like holy shit I was jacked!

Watch the first few seconds of the video. The traps I developed there were my own exercise I invented and a well known Powerlifter tried to steal my routine claiming it as his years later LMAO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9vJKA_h7m0

Fuck your traps look like mountains man... Whether your cut up or bulked up man you're a beast... I'm trying to find the frying pan video to show my wife, you got that on hand?

Last edited:
Update 1/4/2022

Hit the gym and hit legs. 4 caps 1-2 hours PWO. Workout was great, felt energized and def completed more reps and intensity then I usually do

Update 1/5/2022

Hit the gym, and did Back, Triceps and some biceps

I was actually a little sore, mostly biceps today going in, which is surprising bc I have not been sore in a long time. I never train hard or intense enough anymore. Not by choice but after so many injuries I have been just kinda going through the hoops.

So I will say this supplement is def motivating me to train harder. I def feel like I am having slightly better Workouts. I can say that using creatine and/or PWO powders too, so this is cool that I can count this into the mix.

I spoke to one of my clients who has been on 2 caps a day since the IML version came out and he said he is noticeably losing fat and he intends to buy more, so that is good.

As for me, I have not seen too much bodyfat loss around my midsection but like I mentioned in the areas I am super lean I am seeing new striations and some hardening.

So far this is what I can say about IML Turkesterone
BENEFITS to date:
Improvements in motivation and intensity
Additional Striations in very lean areas
A slight feeling of thermogenesis

Side Effects to date:
I def get heartburn on 4 caps at once
I am shaving daily (which I dont like) aka more facial and hair growth
Darkening of hair

Also I feel like I get pumps on this. Now I don't know if you count Pumps as a benefit or a negative. IT can go both ways. Sometimes too much of a pump can limit my rep ranges and that is not good thing. Sometimes a good pump leaves me feeling great after a workout, so that is a good thing.

So take that into account.

I know I haven't really reviewed this too much yet, so I appreciate your patience.

Oh yeah I did improve my caloric intake for a few days. Def doing way more high protein meals and larger portions.

My congestion and sinus congestion from covid is finally going away.

Also I should mention I have done very little cardio on this product to date. Usually I do more but I am limited on time. I feel like I would like to do 20mins a day for say 4+ days a week to also gauge a product.

So consider that in my remarks. I will say this, my workouts on this are nothing extraordinary that the average person can't do. In the past I might be benching 500lbs and squatting 700+ and that is much different to gauge AAS or a compound then what I am doing now.

So what I am saying is that my review is the "MINIMAL" of what positive effects could potentially happen. I am not training even remotely close to full force just because I'm trying not to get hurt. I prob put in about 60% effort.

Something else to consider in this review:

Song of the day was "Take me to the Hospital by Prodigy"
If you view the video, look who has the top comment ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncaNlxvTFzg&lc=Ugh6BQfTzCUXzXgCoAEC.8OSNGqvkE0i9WcHRlGeltS

Update 1/6/2022

I'm gonna tell you guys something you might not believe...

But first. Workout was legs today.

Something I forgot to mention and I have no clue why bc I wanna be thorough. Im doing intermittent fasting. I dont eat after dinner and have no breakfast so EVERY single entry I have posted so far has been FASTED. I workout around 11am and my first meal is 12pm-1pm unless noted

Today for the first time, I was starving bringing kids to school. Im lean enough so I grabbed bacon egg and cheese on a biscuit and breakfast potatoes and coffee and Wendys. Which is amazing btw. I took 4 caps of Turkesterone. Zero heartburn this time

I have to say my workout was way more energetic with the food in my system today then Fasted. I was doing legs and I did not run out of breathe. I did 10 sets of 10 on squats. REcall I tore my Quad 100% off years ago and since then I have not squatted over 315. Today I went up to 225, which used to be my warmup, but the point being I do wanna start doing heavier squats again

I'm ready now. Squats iMO are the most important exercise and I like them 2x a week. Never have I been so muscular and lean as when I was doing reps of 20 with say 315 and 405.

So anyways here is the news I am going to tell you, that you won't believe:

I never mentioned this because I have no reason to, but my Thumb on my left hand. It simply stopped working 4-5 months ago. I started waking up and couldn't bend it. I did not injure it to my recollection. And it was so stiff and the joint felt bone to bone. I mean talk about excruciating pain. I tried a number of topicals. I tried anti inflammatories. I tried massage, etc. Nothing was helping it. To the point for the last 2 months my body just adapted that if I Grip something with my left hand the thumb doesn't even bend. And when it does bend, especially in the morning it is super super painful> Feels like bone on bone.

I assumed synovial fluid issue, ligament tear, some sort of damage. Joint issue, you name it

Just last week I finally decided I was going to call my ortho surgeon and schedule for a CT scan and imaging to see WTF is going on.

So anyways, just this week I noticed that my thumb started to be able to bend. Painful but bending. Then by a few days in I could bend it more and I can feel a pop, but nevertheless I can grip. By today I am fully gripping with that thumb and its almost not painful at all.

Even my GF is like WTF, bc she was helping massage it and she was grossed out how stiff and locked it was. I mean I have never experience a joint just locking up and the pain was enormous. Ive broken a finger before and that was not as painful as this.

So anyways, it is somehow magically working again.

So I was like, what could it be? The only thing I have added is this Turkesterone. I have not added ANYTHING else new in terms of suppz, vitamins, meds you name it.

So I started Searching pubmed and holy shit, I found this:

Beneficial effects of beta-Ecdysone on the joint, epiphyseal cartilage tissue and trabecular bone in ovariectomized rats
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20171072/

Ecdysteroids are steroids found in invertebrates and plants. In mammals they have protein anabolic effects. We have recently published antiosteoporotic effects of Tinospora cordifolia (TC) extract and the search for the possible active ingredients yielded the presence of beta-Ecdysone (Ecd). Therefore, we investigated the effects of pure Ecd in ovariectomized rats on morphological changes in joint, epiphyseal cartilage and trabecular tissue.

Ecd and E(2) induced a significant increase in the thickness of joint cartilage. The whole epiphyseal growth plate and its proliferative and hypertrophic zones were also increased by Ecd whereas E(2) reduced their size. The percentage of trabecular area in the metaphysis of tibia was significantly increased in Ecd and E(2) treated animals. Results provide a plausible explanation for the antiosteoporotic effects of TC. Hence, TC as well as other Ecd producing plants or pure Ecd may be of value in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis and osteoarthritis which is of increasing importance due to aging and obesity among individuals.

Holy shit. Did this turkesterone just correct a medical issue in my thumb?

I have zero other explanation but my mind is blown that I just found this study and am seeing extreme relief in an injury

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yin may have broke off a bone spur. I've seen that before.

I absolutely trust your word sir.

You very well may be correct. I truly at am a loss as I have no 100% evidence

For once I am shutting my mouth (*ASF clapping is heard **)

I absolutely trust your word sir.

You very well may be correct. I truly at am a loss as I have no 100% evidence

For once I am shutting my mouth (*ASF clapping is heard **)

One example, one of my senseis years ago, he had a spur in his elbow. One day it just broke off and he got back him mobility in like no time. I think at that point sometimes it just dissolves. On the other hand, I wish it to be the Ecdys. That would be awesome because my joints are fucked. I used one really good brand 20 years ago. I was clean for a long time when I used it, fully recovered from AAS for years. The stuff acted like a mild dry steroid. Modest gains in strength and nutrient partitioning effects. I do remember my joints feeling a bit dry on that product but it wasn't the latest type formulations where the turk is dominant.

Update 1/7/2022

Hit the gym and wanted to do Shoulders and biceps but the gym was packed today, prob bc it was a snow day. And I had my daughter w me so I just set up on the Incline and supersetted super wide grip Inclines, with Bicep curls, with shoulder raises with My variations of trap shrugs. Prob did about 40min workout.

And oh yeah I did snowblow and shovel for over an hour, so that was easily a solid warmup for the gym

Workout was good. I ate lunch today and took my 4 Turkesterone.

There is a clear difference for me in terms of heartburn or no heartburn. If I take the Turk with food I have none, if I take 2 or more on an empty stomach I get heartburn. So that's something for anyone running this to consider.

Again I feel like I had a stronger more productive workout having eaten prior. I never felt super strong Fasted ever in the past, so this is nothing new.

I did feel pretty warm during this workout aka the thermogenic effect was def felt from the Turkesterone and I was def sweaty a slight bit more then normal. Not a bad thing.

What else...Hmmm...trying to think. Well my thumb is still improving today. Which is simply crazy to me. I honestly cannot believe it's healing and working again. I did have a comment on another forum whereas a friend asked, did you possibly have a bone spur and it broke off. Honestly I have no clue. I didn't feel a "spur" per say but I also can't count that out.
I don't know but if nothing else happens great for me this log, I am super happy that my thumb is feeling better. I was very nervous I'd have to go through ANOTHER surgery. I'm so sick of injuries and surgeries, and that is why I have been babying my physique in the gym, to avoid it.

So anyways I am very happy with my progress. No new physical changes but I think I hit the gym 5 days straight this week. Def feeling motivated and def feeling good and optimistic.

My teenage daughter got me hooked on a song she likes. So this helped my workout. This ones kinda embarrassing but hey if you are forced to listen to something in the car 200x you might start to like it too LOL

Weekend I may take off tbh. I wouldn't mind going one more day though if possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9l8zCOwEII&list=RDMML9l8zCOwEII&start_radio=1

Update 1/9/2022

Sunday workout.

Popped 2 turk at 8am, popped 2 more at 11am, both on empty stomach. No hearturn today trying it that way. Cool

Workout was Shoulders, shoulder raises, traps and some hammer curls (seated).

Workout was awesome. I stayed light, did super slow and controlled reps and high reps. I was getting some burning pumps. I have said it before I feel like TURK gives very good pumps. I def can see more vascularity , thats another thing I have to say. I haven't seen new vascularity in awhile and the past week or two I see veins in my arms running sideways. These veins are small ones, but nevertheless they seemed to have surfaced. I have never seen them before so this is cool

I def see lower bodyfat in very lean areas. Again, to date, in my obliques, or places I have a tiny bit more bodyfat, I can't say I see a reduction. But the super lean areas got even leaner.

Workout was excellent. I'm motivated. I came home and had a BLT for lunch. I really need to jack up my calories every single day. Tonight headed to Texas Roadhouse and will eat a huge meal to make up for the lack of calories this far today.

Thumbs still bending way easier but today its a tiny painful again. But I've been messing with it alot and bending it alot (since it bends now) so I might have to leave it alone a bit and see what happens.

Otherwise, all is good, here is a video on Turkesterone that is new for you to watch if you want:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=220&v=xdOaVGRpUCM&feature=emb_logo

Get Shredded!
Update 1/11/22

Workout on 1/9= Upper body- Had a great workout, did 2tabs 2x that day pwo. Very good session overall

Workout on 1/10= Legs- Used 2x2 caps again prior to workout. No heartburn. Workout wasn't the best today. Tired and short on time and a bit sore from the previous workout tbh. Also I did some cardio prior and that didn't help my cause re:energy. I did not eat prior to the workout and I do think that was part of it too.

I will say this. I was looking at my physique and I am def fuller. It's very obvious. I weighed in 202+/ This means I am currently 2lbs heavier then Pre-Covid when I started this log. So I have gained 2lbs. Some water weight, maybe a tiny bit of muscle.

I do believe I am a slight bit leaner overall then when I started this. I def am leaner and harder in very lean areas like arms, shoulders, quads. I also bumped up my diet a bit recently.

So what I do want to add is that you can't discount muscle memory. I may return to a bigger size much faster then someone who never had muscle previously is going to add size. So this is part of the reason i can visibly see a nice change in my physique. Def have gotten a few compliments which is nice and it feels good to be fuller and visibly more muscular then I was Day 1. What I really wanna get out of this besides gauging this product is some bodyfat loss in my abdominal area. I don't have alot at all, nor on my obliques but I am hoping to tighten up my midsection even more.

I will admit also that to date, my workouts when I take TURK with food are far better then when I train with TURK fasted. That may not sound like rocket science, but I don't know for fact everyone will respond this way. Some people love fasted training. I'm not neccessarily one of them. I understand the fat loss aspects of fasted training etc, but for me, if I have more energy and strength from food in my system, I would argue my workout intensity and workouts are superior and therefore I likely have a better muscle building ability and fat loss ability then I do when fasted.

So anyways I am off to the gym. Gonna superset some Back, Triceps, Biceps and Traps. Gonna go heavier today and lower reps which is my favorite way to train and I have not trained that way in this log yet.

1/11/2022

4 Turkesterone (2x2 aka 2 at 8am, 2 at 11am, workout at noon)
No Heartburn

Had a great workout. Again got a good pump. I did go heavier today and it felt good to train heavier again.

I will say I still feel a pump using this product PWO. Had good energy in the gym and aggression

Nothing really new to say. I did go and grab a cheat meal after my workout. Wendys- double stack, chili, some fries and half a frosty. Felt good to eat some fatty food as I have been eating super clean for many months.
1641927164783-png.211700

Also as many of you know I am a rep for AA as well. ( Yes WES15 code works there too LOL ) I just want to show you something new I will be using. I have of course used noopept many times but never in a spray. So Ill comment on how this works in this log just to mix it up a bit Still waiting for the MA labs mitradopa too. Also that is my absolute secret weapon. Glutathione. 200mgs ED or EOD is what I use cut with Bac water. This can repair organs and improve liver and kidney functions very very fast. Besides BPC-157 this is what I consider the most magical compound on the market. I swear by this stuff for anyone who is Bodybuilding and using any kind of PED's.

1641927179026-png.211701

I appreciate your log Wes... within reading this log so far it looks like this is becoming a solid product after a little time of taking with a sweet spot of 4 pills a day

1/12/2022

Skipping the gym today. Just too busy and a bit sore tbh. I'd prefer to put in a full good workout with no soreness. Ill go thurs and friday and report.

Meanwhile this was my dinner. A great and easy option for you guys to try. Super high protein and low carbs.

A-1 Meatloaf (pictured is my cooking LOL)

What You Need

8 servings

1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce, divide the sauce into half. Use 4oz inside the recipe and 4oz will go on top at the end

2 lb. lean ground beef

1 onion, chopped

1 cup fresh bread crumbs

1/3 cup A.1. Original Sauce

2 eggs, beaten

1/2 tsp. ground black pepper

Let's Make It

Heat oven to 350°F.

Reserve half the tomato sauce. Mix remaining tomato sauce with remaining ingredients just until blended.

Press meat mixture into 9x5-inch loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray.

Bake 50mins or until done (160ºF), draining fat at the 50 min mark
Apply the reserved sauce to the top and then put back in the oven for 10 additional minutes

SERVE

Nutrition

Calories

260 per serving

% Daily Value*

Total Fat 12g
15%

Saturated Fat 4.5g
23%

Trans Fat 0g

Cholesterol 125mg
42%

Sodium 500mg
22%

Total Carbohydrates 8g
3%

Dietary Fiber less than 1g
3%

Sugars 3g
6%

Protein 27g

54%

Vitamin A

4%

Vitamin C
2%

Calcium
2%

Iron
15%

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

servings

8 servings

* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.

Update 1/14/2022

Still doing the 2x2 caps and even on an empty stomach I am not noticing any heartburn.

I upped my water the last few days and funny enough today I weigh about 205, so much of that is water weight since I was 202.5 just the other day. Its cool though I will drop some water towards the end and see how much I am actually holding.

Workouts still good.

I def feel like I can say the TURK is improving my strength and energy a little bit so far for sure, so I am happy about that.

Still shaving more often and still feel like my hair is darker on my face and head. That's an annoying part for me though bc I hate shaving. I have to shave EOD now.

Otherwise, not much else to say.

Oh I will say this. I am wondering if this TURK is what is keeping my appetite low? I have to admit since I started this I have had very very little appetite. Thankfully I am good at force feeding but I dont know if its simply me at the moment, or if indeed this Turk acts like an appetite suppressant.

That's something else I am going to watch close. And at the end of the log, when I cease using it, if my appetite dramatically increases that should be pretty tell tale.

I have not missed a dose of Turk yet at all and I have not been very hungry whatsoever.

Enjoy the weekends friends. Here in New England we're supposed to be getting 1-2 feet of snow "possible" Sunday / Monday
My gym is 24/7 so I'm not too worried. We have a 4x4 in the household too so I have no plans to skip the gym unless it's ice.

Would you recommend dosing Turk with pre for (more or less) fasted AM training or just dosing later with food? I work out in the morning. I have some water, BCAA, and OL Tr1umph in me by the time I train.

Im not exactly ready to make such a suggestion sir but based on what I have tried to date, I would say yes it appears to improve fat burning while fasted..

At the same time I had more productive workouts taking it w food bc of the calories, carbs and fats in the food. I guess one could argue a better workout = more fat loss so I'm not quite positive how to answer this. On a positive note it does improve my workouts fasted or fed 💪💪

Update 1/16/2022

Didn't workout yesterday. Unsure about today.

What I will add is this. My buddy an old school bodybuilder and IFBB pro Emeric Delczeg posted this today. If you recall Emeric is the guy responsible for the supplement called HUMANOFORT. Importing it and making it famous in the US alongside Phil Hernon:

STUDY

DISCUSSION​
The data reported in here demonstrate that ecdysterone induces hypertrophy of muscles with a comparable or even higher potency as shown for anabolic androgenic steroids, SARMs or IGF-1. Analogous findings were also reported by Syrov et al. [14]. They reported increased body weight gain and weight as well as increased protein content of the tibialis muscle in rats after ecdysterone administration (5 mg · kg−1 BW, orally, for 10 days).
The generated docking poses support the hypothesis that ecdysterone shows no significant binding at the AR, but to ER with preference to the ERβ subtype.
Go to:
CONCLUSIONS​
An anabolic activity of ecdysterone was clearly confirmed by our investigation. The anabolic potency of the ecdysterone was comparable or even higher as found for the anabolic androgenic steroids, SARMs or IGF-1. Moreover in-silico docking experiments support the postulated non-androgenic mechanism of ecdysterone. More likely and in agreement to the experimental data anabolic activity of ecdysterone is mediated via binding to the ER particularly ER beta. With respect to doping prevention the high anabolic potency of ecdysterone justifies its classification as an anabolic agent and therefore needs to be listed in the category “S1 Anabolic Agents” of the list of prohibited substances of the World Anti-Doping Agency

Had to pick up some of this because of you Wes.

Enjoy sir, I hope u like it. Im loving it (McDonalds 2000?)

I'm enjoying my run.

Update 1/18/22

Been a few days since I posted, sorry been busy.

I fasted breakfast for the past 3 days and I dropped the few pounds of water I had

I can see it in my face

Today I did 5 caps pwo. 2 at 7am, 3 at 10 am, trained at 11 am.

Had an awesome workout

I def can say this at this point... This def increases my strength, energy and aggression when used pwo fasted or fed. Not insanely bit noticeably.

My bodyfat is down. I'm lean but I look more muscular for sure.

I did chest, traps and bis today and this made 225lvs on bench feel simple for reps of 20

I will say the effects remind me of anavar. I get the hardening, striations, and strength.

The most insane thing is that my thumb is like back to normal. Except in the am it's tight. .otherwise it's back to almost normal.

This effect continues to blow me away.

My gf calls me "Ratitouie" bc she thinks it's insane I healed from.what she calls rat studies. She has no clue that animal studies often impact humans.

So anyways I'm def in the positive w turk. I can say it's mild. It's not dbol. It's not anadrol.

I have heard 5-1000mgs is equal to 2.5-5mgs of var minus suppression.

At this point I can agree to that

This may be a magical compound to use during PCT.

The stuff works.

Money wise it certainly will be cheaper for a bottle of test or tren, but this has no sides. Not suppressive.

We may have stumbled onto one of the best options for PCT, HRT or Natty lifters.

I'd this cheating in a Natty competitor?

Yes this is an advantage. All day.. I can say that at this point.

I still have at least 4 weeks left but no questions this works.

Song I was listening to:. You aren't ready for it:

Hole Malibu.

https://youtu.be/v0CYB5V9e64

Update 1/19/22

Went to the gym today. Had 5 caps again, 2 early am 3, just before workout. Def noticeable at 5 caps PWO

One of the things I wanted to mention, I forgot to. This reminds me of "DHT" compounds bc I can feel the improvements in the CNS. What I mean by this, is that when handling weight, it feels far more stable. You feel stronger, but also handling the weight you have less shakiness, you just feel way more stable handling the weight.

I guess I will call this CNS stabilization?

My leg session was good. I didnt go super heavy. My weights def felt lighter w the 5 caps of turk in my system

Oh another odd thing I saw this week, was that suddenly my water weight seemed to drop out of nowhere. I haven't changed diet, or routine, if anything I added more calories and suddenly I noticed the water weight I had put on, went away. No clue why. Not sure if having Turk in your system after awhile has a pronounced drying or diuretic style effect.

But I will keep an eye on it for sure.

My other bottles should be landing soon, so as soon as they do, those are the final 2 and Ill wrap this log up within the month and give a final Review on this.

Thanks again everyone.

Song of day for my workout:
This is gonna show my age LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G03xA3SMKo

So Wes will you be giving recommendations on how to dose this product to get the best from it?

So Wes will you be giving recommendations on how to dose this product to get the best from it?

Yes sir I will :)

Update 1/21/2022

Hit the gym today. Was tired bc I had a bad nights sleep last night. But I still punched the workout. Did 2 turk in am, 3 more around 11am then trained around noon.

Good workout for lack of sleep. I def can tell the difference between taking 4-5 turk and 2 turk. Night and day

My final 2 bottles for the log landed.

Ty again to everyone following and ty again to Iron Mag Labs for gifting me these to run this log.

This was last nights dinner. I simply picked all the meat off a Rotisserie chicken (5.99) and added veggies. Tons of calories and protein and affordable

1642801327471-png.211996

IML Gear Cream!
Update 1/25/22

Yesterday I bumped up to 6 caps pwo. I took 2 caps at 6 am and then I took 4 caps at 10am

Empty stomach

No heartburn. WTF. I can't figure this out. Some days I get heartburn and others I do not. I mentioned maybe diet? Im unsure. I usually always can figure out something I've done but in this case, Im eating clean and consistently and then it's just some days I get heartburn with the Turk and some days I do not.

I don't like NOT being able to dial something in. My bodys super sensitive and I usually can tell. In this case I have no clue why some days I get it, some days I do not.

Anyways 6 caps. Amazing workout. It def hits. I absolutely noticed it. I felt good, strong and motivated. Weight went up super easy. I did Incline dumbells, delt raises, hammer curls and trap supersets. I didn't lose energy or focus, or strength on my sets.

I did start light and work my way up to moderate. I didn't go above 100lb dumbells per hand on chest, which for me is light. Heavy for me would be 175-200lb dumbells per hand

I didn't try it, but I know I could hit it w ease. My right tricep, the one I tore off about a year ago and had surgically repaired, doesn't like to cooperate on bench press, at the lockout at least. I can press the weight easy but when I get to the top of the lift, its def not legit anymore. The arm cannot stabilize the weight easy and I fear the weight will drop.

Its a very weird sensation for your body to fail you regularly. Its not fun. But it is, what is is. And I hate that saying , but it is true.

So I was studying my physique while lifting. I am way leaner. Def way harder. My muscles look tighter and smaller. I have no water weight at all.

So what I am saying, and I have had and seen DEXA scans. Even though I am only up 2lbs or so. It's more then that. You see when you lose bodyfat and gain lean mass, water and muscle, you might see a 2lb gain but really you gained more then that.

I have had a client change 7lbs in a year. He gained 10lbs of lean mass and he lost 3lbs of bodyfat. When I say lean mass that includes water weight.

So even if you only gain a few pounds you can be much larger ,more muscular and leaner.

So this Turkesterone is def working. It def 10000% reminds me of anavar, winstrol or say epistane in some ways. Like a super mild dose, but also I dont feel the aggression and anger that DHT gives me

It feels like a mild DHT agent, like a mild anavar. With no sides. No spikes in BP, no increases in pulse rate, no androgens or sides that are unbearable.

This turkesterone is definitely legit.

If I have to compare it money wise to lets say Anavar, winny or epistane, its a no brainer the steroids win. Not a contest.

But when you look that this has no health sides, no androgenic sides, no acne, no anger and aggression and its working like a mild anavar. I'd say this is an awesome compound.

Money wise. Yeah if you take 6 caps a day you are gonna spend at least $120+ a month.

Is that worth it? Depends on your goals and your ethics and your needs. My first 5 years competing in 1996 i was 100% natty. Id die for a product like this as a natural athlete.

As an NPC, or Strongman Competitor would I use this? No I wouldn't. I would be using Dbol, anadrol and the strongest of the strong, which also come with numerous physical and mental sides, but lets be honest.

This is turning out to be a great option for your Natty lifters, your HRT guys or your older gym rats.

And I can't turn a blind eye to this. This stuff works. It's legit. Don't compare it to heavy steroids. It's not.

I'll tell you something I'm excited about and has nothing to do with lifting. This new movie coming out. Im a huge fan and this makes me happy so I wanna share:

1643118452926-png.212117

Update 1/26/2022

So I took 2 today at 7am and took 4 at 10am. Worked out at 11am, fasted.

I got a tiny bit of heartburn after the 4 at once, but it subsided super quick. I think I finally figured out why I get heartburn some days and not others. I have severe Acid Reflux, always have, so I take 2 nexium a day. One in am and one before bed. Well I often miss the night dose bc I forget. So the days that I missed the night time dose, even if I take my am dose, I get the mild heartburn. So if you have severe heartburn or acid reflux, keep this in mind.

So anyways, I was tired this am, not super motivated to hit the gym, but I will say once I got there, I perked right up and felt good. I did legs today and honestly it was very noticeable that I was stronger, had more energy and I tried explosive reps and this definitely improved my explosive power.

So I keep saying it acts alot like DHT. Think anavar or winstrol. You get very explosive strength increases. I def see I am far more vascular after taking the turk, and have veins popping out more then normal. But I am not seeing spikes in Blood Pressure or anything like that. Var and Winny can spike my BP and I often will get red face and ears on it. With turkesterone not at all. Also I want to make it known again, that this also stabilizes my CNS big time.

You can handle the weight way more stable with this in your system. That is the best way I can describe it. Nervous system is def responding better with this product. You feel much more "firm" in each and every lift, so that is cool. I noticed on the 6caps today too that I had alot more endurance in my workout too.

So I am very happy that I went to a higher dose as it def is revealing itself to me way clearer.

I think Im gonna try 6 caps at once like 1-2hours PWO and see how that goes.

I know someone is going to ask how much this compound would be if it were say var or winstrol. I can't say for a fact, no one can. But what I would say is this. 6 caps aka 3,000mgs of turkesterone , so far, it reminds me of say 10, maybe 15 mgs of var or winny? That's a guess. Or that is what it reminds me of. It feels like a mild but nice boost of a DHT anabolic steroid.

Not shabby at all for a natural compound.

BTW I have a female client of mine who is going to be using this too, so I am curious to see how she responds to this as well.

Update on the AA Noopept- The Amino Asylum Noopept is awesome. I had some Russian noopept, pharm grade, actually I still do, and that was the best version I have tried. The nasal spray is way better. The quality is just as good but 1-2 sprays aka 5-10mgs feels like what 20+mgs of oral noopept feels like. Super good focus, clarity, and mood enhancement. A++ on that item. My code "WES15" as you know gets you a discount at IML, MuscleGELZ and Amino just fyi (among about 10 other places too LOL)

Update on Log-
I figure I have maybe 20 days left of this log at high dose. I have spoken to Admin and they are going to sponsor me to do another log right after this. Which is super cool. IT's gonna be the Iron Mag Labs SUPER R ANDRO topical lotion.

So keep an eye out for that shortly after this ends.

I have used the oral before. I have not used this version.

So this should be fun. Just in time for spring body recomp too.

https://www.ironmaglabs.com/product/super-r-andro-cream/

1643225562660-png.212138

Great info on the acid reflux. Thank u🙏💪

Update:

1/29/22

Been training last few days. 6 caps a day

Workouts still improved.

I was studying my physique and I can say that since I started I def lost some bodyfat in the abs and obliques now. Noticeable

Granted I've been eating clean overall, but I've also been in the gym more, workouts are better, and I'm more motivated on this product

My thumb continues to improve. It's always bad in the am but then it warms up and works completely fine the rest of the day.

I'm super happy and honestly if I stop using turk and it returns ,I will come back to this thread and report.

My super r andro was supposed to arrive, but today we had a huge Noreaster storm. Prob got 6-12 inches. Nothing insane as some areas got 18-24.

Here's a view out my front door after snowblowing and shoveling for a solid 1-2 hrs.

No gym today. Watching episodes of Always Sunny in Philadelphia and laying low 💪💪🇺🇲🇺🇲

Attachments

• received_661121731906387.jpeg
    received_661121731906387.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 39
What happened to your thumb?
Sir if you scroll up I tell the full detail. My thumb was completely locked up and almost unable to bend or use prior to starting the log. I had not been able to use it. During the use of Turk, it suddenly began slowly working and then now its almost 90% back to normal.

I found a study whereas it showed that Turk in rodents, healed ligaments, tendons, joints, etc, and that it actually strengthened them. So there is a chance this Turk healed my injury. Crazy possibility.

1/31/22

Update

Hit the gym after a very long cold weekend with small Blizzard, snow you name it. Didn't hit the gym since friday

Today I did some chest, biceps and traps. Instead of my normal barbells I switched to Dumbells. I did super high reps, low weights and I alternated Explosive reps with super slow controlled and deep.

Supersets too. Good workout. Def didn't tire out as fast as I normally might.

No heartburn.

I only have like 15 days to go and I'm all done.

I did get my Super RAndro in the mail for my next log.

Thank you again to IML and Arnold aka Admin for his generosity and trust letting me test these products out.

**Note- I'm gonna drop my water a bit and lower carbs for the rest of the log to see how the finished result looks on me. I want less water retention to see how much leaner I am, after the log then before.

1643654794927-png.212285

Before & After Pic's ?
I didn't take any tbh. I have done it with logs in the past for sure though.

Update 2/2/2022

That's alot of 2s. Only thing that will beat that is 200 years from today

So anyways all is well. I trained yesterday. I had a later gym time so at 7am I took 3 turk. I actually was super hungry so I ate a decent breakfast/brunch. At around 12 noon I took 3 more turk for a total of 6. I went to the gym an hour later and did LEGS.

I can honestly say that taking the turk with food and having the food + Turk in my system is superior for the workout. I had way more energy and strength and I didn't seem to get winded or anything. I handled heavier weight easier and for a longer period of time. I actually stretched between sets for a change and honestly my leg workout was much better.

I will put this into my final conclusion but this is notable. I prefer taking the turk with food and workouts 1-2 hours later. I realize not everyone can do that.

Today 2/2 I took 3 turk at 6am, then 3 more at 10:30am and I worked out at 11:30 am

Had a nice workout. I supersetted Back/Triceps/Biceps/Traps. I took the turk fasted today. Still felt good but Im sure with food in my stomach would have been better. Overall I can def say that the turk has me motivated. A bit stronger. I have more energy and endurance using it. No heartburn either these days, though I have been solid with my Acid Reflux meds.

Session was good. I am coming up to my last bottle which will last me 10 more days.

I also just ordered some PT-141 w AA. That's great for libido and erections on paper. I will review that in my next Super R Andro Log. They say "injectable" only is effective. Well I will find out.

Sadly MitraDopa is still not here yet, though I expected it to be. So if it comes out during the Super R Andro log, Ill comment on it. That is an extension of this log with a new Compound is all.

I often post this in logs, but this is the trap routine I do, 3x a week. Its worked for hundreds if not thousands of clients. I have used it now 15+ years and it works like a charm. Try it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM1onefXf3g&t=70s

Update 2/9/22

Apologize for the delay. Still been at the gym, just been beyond busy and dealing with alot atm

Training still going well. Im still doing the caps PWO overall but I did try spacing it out a few times last week, say 2 am, 2 early noon and then 2 late noon. No real noticeable difference except clearly when I do 6 caps PWO I have much better noticeable workouts.

Not a ton of new to say, other then what has already been said.

I am on the last bottle so I have 10 days of this log left Max.

I have monitored weight and I def still fluctuate 2-3lbs per day like I always have.

I would say I am noticeably leaner at this point, at least in my eyes. I can def see some fat loss around obliques too. Which is cool bc tbh I dont have a ton of bodyfat at all. So seeing fat loss when you are this lean, imo is a difficult thing to do.

I def see it.

Gonna hit the gym in a few hours and will update again today or 2morrow.

Update 2/13

Still been using the turk at 6 caps ed. I think I have what a week or so until I am done?
Nothing new at all to really say. Still going well. Not seeing any different effects or sides that I have not mentioned to date. On a good note I think I am going to be able to give a very consistent review.

Also- Im testing out Nasal Spray PT-141. I will mention that in the next upcoming thread versus Super R Andro. Will start that very quickly right after I review this in full.

Couple questions.

1. How did your joints feel during the experiment?
2. Did you get blood work?
3. If so, what was your test level
4. If so, what was your estradiol level?
5. How was your sex drive and performance?

Couple questions.

1. How did your joints feel during the experiment?
2. Did you get blood work?
3. If so, what was your test level
4. If so, what was your estradiol level?
5. How was your sex drive and performance?

1. Joints feel good! Unlike var or winny
2. No blood work sorry
3. Won't have labs til March, sorry sir
4. Zero aromatization. I'm sensitive to E and this did not effect it
5. Sex drive and performance was unchanged. I did not see any positive or negative changes whatsoever while on this.

Ty sir 🙏🙏💪💪

Update 2/15/22

Hit last two days at the gym. Did the full 6caps at once an hour pwo. No heartburn in awhile tbh so this is a good thing. Even the days I miss my second dose of Nexium. It's kinda like I adjusted to it.

I still absolutely can tell the Turkesterone is working within my workout. Strength, speed, improved energy and endurance and CNS stabilization still.

My weight has fluctuated a bit this past few days bc I have not been eating average or large portions.

Sometimes I just get sick of eating so this is nothing to do w the Turk.

Overall no new developments.

My thumb feels amazing compared to when I started the turk. The mornings it can be stiff (that's what she said 🤣) but then once I hit the gym etc my thumb is pretty much 100% fine all day.

Again the fact this might be a result of the turk is very intriguing. I can comment on the thread a few months from now, if when I discontinue turk, the thumb injury returns.

Anyways I only have a few days to go and do my final review.

1. Joints feel good! Unlike var or winny
2. No blood work sorry
3. Won't have labs til March, sorry sir
4. Zero aromatization. I'm sensitive to E and this did not effect it
5. Sex drive and performance was unchanged. I did not see any positive or negative changes whatsoever while on this.

Ty sir 

I forgot to ask, were you on TRT while doing the experiment? I'm asking all these question because I feel like I am going to need a break from all this shit at some point soon and thinking how it's going to be set up.

Back