• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Our brother ROID

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was informed by a fellow member that ROID passed away the week before last.

ROID was a long time member of this community and, even though his online persona was a giant troll, his real life personality was one of gold.

I got to know him decently when he worked with me for coaching and he was a very caring individual who always offered help to those who he cared about and thought he could help.

I'm not going to go into the cause of death because it's not my place but, he will be missed by myself and many others.

Hope you're resting peacefully brother.

GOFUNDME: https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-family-with-after-death-expenses?

I'll miss his craziness and hope he found peace. Yeah, he trolled, but it was mostly self deprecating and in good fun.

ROID, you will be missed RIP old friend.

Wow Monte. Even though we interact via screen name and I'm not close with really anyone that's a bummer. Sad to hear.... prayers to his fam... rest in peace ROID.

Damn, RIP Roid!
ed4760fc15bb50cab501fd1012012646.jpg

Very sad, he was on ASF as long as me. Rest In Peace brother! Prayers go to him and his friends and family. You will be missed!

RIP ROID ! Crazy mofo

Max

Damn monte that is shitty to hear . I remember him from when I first came to this board . He really was a character and talked a lot of crap but was always a good dude to me . He is in peace now .

one of the OG's.... Super sad to hear that. He was by no means old.

Rest in peace brother !!!

Roid was a good guy. Life threw him some curve balls, and he had some demons, but he is now at peace. He was a long time poster at IMF, before ASF was even started. He viewed himself as a forum character whose name happened to be ROID, and viewed his posts as all in good fun. At one time he had a decent following at IMF. He was only 39. RIP brother Roid, you will be missed sir.

Last edited:
I loved Roid. I hate to see this news. I genuinely am saddened to see this and know I wont get anymore PM's or messages from him

RIP Roid you will be sorely missed!!!

Wow, he joined back when I did. Seems like yesterday. 🙏

LowT

Get Shredded!
Damn it seemed like he was battling some demons , may he rest in peace and condolences to his family

Tragic news.

If there’s anything we can do to help his family out please let us know. I’m pretty sure he had a young daughter and I would like to contribute what I can do help his family through this.

im honestly deeply saddened to hear this. I didn’t know him personally but I did enjoy his posts and I was rooting for him to beat his demons and figure things out.

if there is a GoFundMe page to help support his children you can pm me the link or pm me and I can give you my secure email and you can email it to me.

Holy shit. Didn't see that coming.
Rip brother.
Sorry you lost all this.

Tragic news.

If there’s anything we can do to help his family out please let us know. I’m pretty sure he had a young daughter and I would like to contribute what I can do help his family through this.

im honestly deeply saddened to hear this. I didn’t know him personally but I did enjoy his posts and I was rooting for him to beat his demons and figure things out.

if there is a GoFundMe page to help support his children you can pm me the link or pm me and I can give you my secure email and you can email it to me.
Me too

Damn.. So sad to hear.. Roid was a good guy. Damn... RIP my friend

Wow I am blown away by this news, Roid and I had some great sparring sessions going back to the IML days, I was just thinking the other day where has this dick been, I'm sorry to hear this is why. I hate to speculate but he had some real demons running around in his head. ..:coffee:

Sad to read this. I remember speaking to him just 2 months ago in september through emails... Rest In peace ROID.

Yeah this sucks. He was definitely different but I always hoped the best for him. Prayers go out to his family. On a side note wonder if he was vaccinated?

Back