• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Our brother ROID

Guys if you can, just donate 5 bucks to help the family out.

Hundreds of members here on the forum and 6 people have donated.

Let's try to help someone out who surely needs it.

Just donated what I can for my and the Mrs. Auggie.

I hope we can at least get to the goal amount...which honestly isn't that damn high. I wasn't friends with Roid other then private messages once in awhile and board interactions.

But it's just one brother helping out another.

Do what your heart tells you...

Sent 50$.

Come on guys let's get more cash in here. Roid was a good dude. We all come and go in this community but we are a family while we're here!

I have to say...A Great Loss...
You're home now Brother..with no Demons

See you soon..

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for you too Mont..
Just donated what I can for my and the Mrs. Auggie.

I hope we can at least get to the goal amount...which honestly isn't that damn high. I wasn't friends with Roid other then private messages once in awhile and board interactions.

But it's just one brother helping out another.

Do what your heart tells you...
Sent 50$.
Come on guys let's get more cash in here. Roid was a good dude. We all come and go in this community but we are a family while we're here!
Thanks guys.

I know a lot of us can't afford to send $50 or $100 but, $5-$10 here and there adds up.

Let's try to keep this at the top of the forum. Let's hit the goal!! If this happened to me I would be greatly appreciative of my iron brothers for helping my family out. Lets get some good Karma bros!!

IML Gear Cream!
I'm in. Short check this week so it wasn't much. I'll be back next week to toss something else in the hat.

I didn't know roid. But I know this group came thru for me when help was needed and I want to be a part of that. I wanna thank you all because I've been on the other end of these campaigns.and I know it makes a difference.

Each person here is actively making a difference. Helping a family in need. And that's so important.

Last edited:
That’s what we do. Regardless. We rally together and get it done. He left behind at least one kiddo and 1000 dollars ain’t gonna bring that kids dad back but hopefully it can help make Christmas a little easier on mom.

Let’s beat a grand!

on 3 …. 1.

3….. ‘team’ 🙌

Bump

Bump

Get Shredded!
@ $915 ! $85 more dollars to hit the goal.

Max

Taken care of. Goal is now meet.. may this help relieve a bit of the pain the family is experiencing. Well done everyone..

. Very Good things happen when others volunteer time or donate money. God bless!

Max

^^ I shared the fundraiser on some of my forums ^^ Sorry I didn't see this until now.

RIP Roid. Very sad to even be saying this tbh.

$1025! That's awesome. If still up Wednesday i can throw extra in. Good work everyone.

Glad to be part of this place. I've witnessed more acts of true kindness within this forum than I've been seeing in my local community. Your all OK in my book.

$1025! That's awesome. If still up Wednesday i can throw extra in. Good work everyone.

Glad to be part of this place. I've witnessed more acts of true kindness within this forum than I've been seeing in my local community. Your all OK in my book.

Like I've said before...I have two brothers and one sister..and they Are so self consumed with themselves..They never call or text,but you know damn well..they want the Benz,Gabriel and the shirt off my back when I'm gone..They are banned from the Hospital,my house and the funeral..

If you don't want to be around while I'm still kicking..then F off when I bite it..

Back