• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Our brother ROID

IML Gear Cream!
Wow.

One of the first members I interacted with bc we both were scammed by mexgear (scumbags).

Too young. I know he had issues with his girl. Idk.

I suppose I am not the only one to be wondering how he passed. Suicide?

In the end, doesn’t matter. Fucking shame. Too young to die over stupid shit. Depression or whatever.

Shocker.

Wow.

One of the first members I interacted with bc we both were scammed by mexgear (scumbags).

Too young. I know he had issues with his girl. Idk.

I suppose I am not the only one to be wondering how he passed. Suicide?

In the end, doesn’t matter. Fucking shame. Too young to die over stupid shit. Depression or whatever.

Shocker.
It was not suicide

It was not suicide
I am happy to hear this, suicide leaves such a void in the people left behind questioning weather they missed the signs or could have helped, it fucks a family up...:coffee:

Whatever the reason was it doesn't matter. Roids gone. His problems are now over. Just fuckin sucks. Alot of people going to early. If he had any family or anyone who cared about him I pray for them. Their problems are just beginning. So sad man.

Rip

Last edited:
Go Fund Me

I was sent this info. If you do want to donate, please keep the donation anonymous and of course don't mention our little world here..... Wouldn't want any issues with her receiving the money possibly being linked to AAS or such.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/hel...59cf30bb074c27b717eb5e49fa14e1

Updated link from a helpful member below. Let me know if this one flops. I know I don't need to say this to 99.9% of the people here. But be discreet and respectful. Thanks for everyone's efforts in this.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-fam...edium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-

I'm sure this is kind of covered by the gofundme. But is there a possibility of setting up a mini toys for tots for the kids. The gofundme will surely goto the financial needs of his wife. And I'm sure they will get their holidays taken care of. But I figure a separate thing for their holiday might make it easier for the family. Sorry if this is lame.
Also can someone walk me thru how to donate anonymous

I'm sure this is kind of covered by the gofundme. But is there a possibility of setting up a mini toys for tots for the kids. The gofundme will surely goto the financial needs of his wife. And I'm sure they will get their holidays taken care of. But I figure a separate thing for their holiday might make it easier for the family. Sorry if this is lame.
Also can someone walk me thru how to donate anonymous

There's a checkbox at the bottom of the donation page to stay anonymous.

Wow.. So sorry to hear this. He kept things interesting for sure. R.I.P

Back