• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SUK House Blend aka Halloween Orange Blend

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for the great log & feedback. It is really hard for me to buy something new . Hearing people’s experience and experiments/amounts help me out. Kratom really needs more attention; I only say it because I actually compare the white w coffee. It has similar qualities (not giving up coffee though,lol) . Appreciate you multi

Max

Thanks, appreciate you! Kratom and coffee are members of the same plant species, so it makes sense. I think it's why I also tolerate it (flavor) so well *IN* my coffee. The energy from white is SO CLEAN though! No jitters, no crash, no "am i going to have a heart attack" type of feeling. Very difficult to describe to someone who hasn't tried it. Having said that, I have gotten too amped up from white on rare occasions. Like you can't sit still and have to be doing something.

Thanks, appreciate you! Kratom and coffee are members of the same plant species, so it makes sense. I think it's why I also tolerate it (flavor) so well *IN* my coffee. The energy from white is SO CLEAN though! No jitters, no crash, no "am i going to have a heart attack" type of feeling. Very difficult to describe to someone who hasn't tried it. Having said that, I have gotten too amped up from white on rare occasions. Like you can't sit still and have to be doing something.

Yeah, I didn’t even know it was in the coffee family. It’s a trip how it can be stimulating, sedating, energy or for bedtime. That is why I like the logs/feedback, saved time & money. Best to get powder, once you find the right one. Gonna Try the yellow and orange, separately and/or mixed.

Max

Wow, great log for StraightUpK!

Thanks!

Back