• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Not looking good for bitcoin

SB labs

King Fucking Kong
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Already down another 10% today. What's your thoughts?

Big things coming to eth. Btc is still king shit. We were in the high 30s or low 40s just a few months back. So it ain't all that bad at the moment.

Big investors like banks are over leveraged at least 8 to 1 and everyone is struggling to keep margin legit. Btc is being abused during these trying times for the suits.
Still time to rip. Meanwhile. Buy the dips.

Things can't always go straight up there has to be healthy corrections along the way and I believe that is what's happening now as stinkfingerdelux said buy in the dip and we all know that the burn is going to take place in 2024 so buy in as low as possible and sell in 2024 before the burn and collect long-term. Short-term go with alt coins and scrape profits and day trade.

I still say 100k by 2024 especially as more people learn about the final burn.

Imo

Lrc. (loopring coin)

Has potential to explode soon. Maybe not in the likes of btc.

But gamestop is supposedly in the works with loopring working on a new level 2 market place. And rumor has it between nft and tokenized securities (stocks backed by an nft for proof of ownership) things are gonna change. This could potentially end alot of crooked Wallstreet games and usher in a new financial structure. Essentially backed by eth.
Coin went from under 45 cents in Oct 2020 to 3 and change. So we missed some decent profits. But I'm feeling it's gonna move upwards fast when it does.
Not financial advice. Just speculation

That's huge almost a billion dollars off the coin market cap that's alot in 24hrs

I also saw the market is dropping 2k points so far

That coin your talking about ive never heard of im going to check it out Thanks for the heads up brother

That's huge almost a billion dollars off the coin market cap that's alot in 24hrs

I also saw the market is dropping 2k points so far

That coin your talking about ive never heard of im going to check it out Thanks for the heads up brother
It's Coming. RDT_20211116_1135024203982790784304622.jpg

I'm selling Heckler coin, I will actually give you some plastic coins tho so you can hold them and count them. first step you take your real money that can be used everywhere and transfer your real money you worked for to my bank account, then I will give you imaginary credits kinda like imaginary rep points here. Then I will charge you when you want it back, but I may accidently delete your account or you password may not work. But you can rest assured you are making a wise decision

I'm selling Heckler coin, I will actually give you some plastic coins tho so you can hold them and count them. first step you take your real money that can be used everywhere and transfer your real money you worked for to my bank account, then I will give you imaginary credits kinda like imaginary rep points here. Then I will charge you when you want it back, but I may accidently delete your account or you password may not work. But you can rest assured you are making a wise decision
In before price goes Unstable
Heckler coin dump is gonna hurt asf

How much sterons can I buy with heckler coins??

Get Shredded!
I never believed in bitcoin but after biden was elected and the coronavirus i became a believer. Inflation is real and it will get worse. I think bitcoin will really shine during this decade as a hedge against inflation. I think its going to $130,000 within 2 years . Just hold and dont panic sell.

I never believed in bitcoin but after biden was elected and the coronavirus i became a believer. Inflation is real and it will get worse. I think bitcoin will really shine during this decade as a hedge against inflation. I think its going to $130,000 within 2 years . Just hold and dont panic sell.
I think bitcoin has one more big push to close to $100,000 (at least $80,000) within the next 6 weeks. Sell then because 2022 is said to be a big bear market. Buy back lower and hold there.

Elons hype pump Tweets incoming? Saw something about a strong reversal coming up within an hour.
Probly bullshit. But worth noting.

I saw a chart that showed dips and runs on the 20th of each month. There was a couple 19th days on there but it had to do with the China ban. I watching the 20th and will buy after.

BTC runs according to the moon cycle, it dips on the full moon and on the new moon it’ll go back up.

Seriously though Im not offering financial advice, I buy and hold however BTC has followed the moon cycle to a “T"

BTC runs according to the moon cycle, it dips on the full moon and on the new moon it’ll go back up.

Seriously though Im not offering financial advice, I buy and hold however BTC has followed the moon cycle to a “T"
That's interesting, source?

1. use www.tradingview.com
2. click the f on the tool bar for indicators and strategies
3. type in moon, click moon cycle by "insillico" and use the daily time frame

This is what the guy I watch said as well
He also showed a graph to prove what he said.

Back