• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is it going too far or those are justified measures?

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Austrian government has just introduced new COVID measures. Unvaccinated people will only be allowed to leave home for limited reasons, like working or buying food. [FONT=&quot]They were already barred from visiting restaurants, hairdressers and cinemas, but will now be expected to stay at home.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Children under the age of 12 and people who have recently recovered from the virus will be exempt.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“We are not taking this step lightly, but unfortunately it is necessary," Chancellor Alexander Schallenberg said. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Over the weekend, hundreds of people protested outside the chancellery in the capital, Vienna, waving banners that read: "Our bodies, our freedom to decide."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What to expect in the future? Have you got any predictions?[/FONT]

Way overboard. Aren't they blocking their unvaxxed govt leaders too? So they can't even vote on what is going on. I know there's a small number of countries doing that, but I lose track of which ones.

Is this a serious question?

Do you think it is possible to be unvaxxed and still be in the government?

Way overboard. Aren't they blocking their unvaxxed govt leaders too? So they can't even vote on what is going on. I know there's a small number of countries doing that, but I lose track of which ones.

Have you heard that imposing lockdown on the unvaxxed seemed not enough for the Austrian government, and now a full 20-day lockdown starts on Monday for everyone. Plus, starting of 1 February there would be a legal requirement to get vaccinated. I don't know what Austrian government is playing at.

IML Gear Cream!
Have you heard that imposing lockdown on the unvaxxed seemed not enough for the Austrian government, and now a full 20-day lockdown starts on Monday for everyone. Plus, starting of 1 February there would be a legal requirement to get vaccinated. I don't know what Austrian government is playing at.

sounds like they are trying to get another archduke assassinated.

Back