• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Acid reflux on anavar

estrada81

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Getting acid reflux, been in anavar 4 days now, has anybody who has experienced this with anavar also had it with anadrol?
Ive heard dbol can cause it also
I never get acid reflux so this really blows

I ran anavar pretty long last summer and didn’t get any acid reflux till I added tren ace to the mix I eat spicy food every day and that shit ruined me

I don't normally get it with orals, if I do I just increase fiber and probiotics, and I increase healthy fats, avocado oil with lean animal protein, and I'll limit any protein power or move them around at different times of the day.
Try adding some Almond butter in your AM meal..

This can mostly be controlled by diet when getting this with orals.

It’s never been an issue for me either and I consider myself sensitive to it. I can’t run tren for that reason and it’s the only thing that I’ve found that gives me heartburn aside from things like Sarms or cardarine in alcohol solutions.

Interesting, I didn't get any acid reflux when I was on it. Maybe you have more sensitive stomach? Do you get acid reflux from food too?

I get it from orals too, I just use Tums for 6-8 weeks.

I don't normally get it with orals, if I do I just increase fiber and probiotics, and I increase healthy fats, avocado oil with lean animal protein, and I'll limit any protein power or move them around at different times of the day.
Try adding some Almond butter in your AM meal..

This can mostly be controlled by diet when getting this with orals.

I didnt even think if this thats some good advice!

I used to get it with var and winny I would end up having a lack of appetite

I didnt even think if this thats some good advice!

I used to get it with var and winny I would end up having a lack of appetite
this right here helps with both acid and appetite.. it wont make you crazy hungry, it will just keep the appetite normal without any disturbances. getting the fiber in with pre's and pro's "helps" restore normal gut and GI functions.. gives you a chance at least.

Got it the last 2 weeks of running tren. I’ve always had acid reflux though so I just started taking my prescription again and wholla it was completely gone. The worst part was in the middle of the night I would actually have a throat full of vomit come up into the back of my mouth, then I would instantly wake up, and it would go back down, really disturbing… that stopped when I started the medication too.

Got it the last 2 weeks of running tren. I’ve always had acid reflux though so I just started taking my prescription again and wholla it was completely gone. The worst part was in the middle of the night I would actually have a throat full of vomit come up into the back of my mouth, then I would instantly wake up, and it would go back down, really disturbing… that stopped when I started the medication too.
i hated that about tren, waking up from a dead sleep with a mouthful of acid... awful feeling

IML Gear Cream!
i hated that about tren, waking up from a dead sleep with a mouthful of acid... awful feeling

Man I thought I was the only one. For a while I wasn’t even sure what was going on, or if it was really happening because I was so tired and it only happened when I was dead asleep. Then my wife confirmed it when it happened while she was awake… said it did not sound good lol

My acid reflux was so bad though before even touching gear that I had an endoscopy done that showed I was having s good amount of damage from the score. So probably a good idea to use my medicine either way. Just sucks because the meds mess with your calcium absorption and bone density can become an issue

Last edited:
Back