Acid reflux on anavar

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Registered User
    estrada81's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    rv capital of the world, michiana
    Posts
    58

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    66
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points
    181701

    Acid reflux on anavar

    Getting acid reflux, been in anavar 4 days now, has anybody who has experienced this with anavar also had it with anadrol?
    Ive heard dbol can cause it also
    I never get acid reflux so this really blows

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    169

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    73
    Thanked in
    58 Posts
    Rep Points
    730100

    I ran anavar pretty long last summer and didnít get any acid reflux till I added tren ace to the mix I eat spicy food every day and that shit ruined me

  3. #3
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,679

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,892
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,962
    Thanked in
    5,517 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I don't normally get it with orals, if I do I just increase fiber and probiotics, and I increase healthy fats, avocado oil with lean animal protein, and I'll limit any protein power or move them around at different times of the day.
    Try adding some Almond butter in your AM meal..

    This can mostly be controlled by diet when getting this with orals.

  4. #4
    They/Them
    CastorTroy01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    My office
    Posts
    1,305

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,617
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,260
    Thanked in
    733 Posts
    Rep Points
    15661486

    Itís never been an issue for me either and I consider myself sensitive to it. I canít run tren for that reason and itís the only thing that Iíve found that gives me heartburn aside from things like Sarms or cardarine in alcohol solutions.

  5. #5
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    1

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Interesting, I didn't get any acid reflux when I was on it. Maybe you have more sensitive stomach? Do you get acid reflux from food too?

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    128

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    165
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    66
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points
    660100

    I get it from orals too, I just use Tums for 6-8 weeks.

  7. #7
    vv mine
    Skinnyguy180's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    the flip side
    Posts
    6,290

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    715
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,210
    Thanked in
    773 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    I don't normally get it with orals, if I do I just increase fiber and probiotics, and I increase healthy fats, avocado oil with lean animal protein, and I'll limit any protein power or move them around at different times of the day.
    Try adding some Almond butter in your AM meal..

    This can mostly be controlled by diet when getting this with orals.
    I didnt even think if this thats some good advice!

    I used to get it with var and winny I would end up having a lack of appetite
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

  8. #8
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,679

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,892
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,962
    Thanked in
    5,517 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Skinnyguy180 View Post
    I didnt even think if this thats some good advice!

    I used to get it with var and winny I would end up having a lack of appetite
    this right here helps with both acid and appetite.. it wont make you crazy hungry, it will just keep the appetite normal without any disturbances. getting the fiber in with pre's and pro's "helps" restore normal gut and GI functions.. gives you a chance at least.

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    2,068

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,898
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,091
    Thanked in
    762 Posts
    Rep Points
    13045969

    Got it the last 2 weeks of running tren. Iíve always had acid reflux though so I just started taking my prescription again and wholla it was completely gone. The worst part was in the middle of the night I would actually have a throat full of vomit come up into the back of my mouth, then I would instantly wake up, and it would go back down, really disturbingÖ that stopped when I started the medication too.

  10. #10
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,679

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,892
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,962
    Thanked in
    5,517 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    Got it the last 2 weeks of running tren. Iíve always had acid reflux though so I just started taking my prescription again and wholla it was completely gone. The worst part was in the middle of the night I would actually have a throat full of vomit come up into the back of my mouth, then I would instantly wake up, and it would go back down, really disturbingÖ that stopped when I started the medication too.
    i hated that about tren, waking up from a dead sleep with a mouthful of acid... awful feeling

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    2,068

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,898
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,091
    Thanked in
    762 Posts
    Rep Points
    13045969

    Acid reflux on anavar

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    i hated that about tren, waking up from a dead sleep with a mouthful of acid... awful feeling
    Man I thought I was the only one. For a while I wasnít even sure what was going on, or if it was really happening because I was so tired and it only happened when I was dead asleep. Then my wife confirmed it when it happened while she was awakeÖ said it did not sound good lol

    My acid reflux was so bad though before even touching gear that I had an endoscopy done that showed I was having s good amount of damage from the score. So probably a good idea to use my medicine either way. Just sucks because the meds mess with your calcium absorption and bone density can become an issue
    Last edited by MonsterMaker; 11-16-2021 at 03:12 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. bad acid reflux on Dbol
    By Jet in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-30-2020, 06:34 AM
  2. Acid reflux - Gerd - LPR
    By orange24 in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-04-2019, 11:07 AM
  3. Acid reflux
    By orange24 in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2019, 04:30 PM
  4. Acid Reflux
    By ProjectSwole in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2017, 07:59 PM
  5. Acid Reflux from Anadrol?
    By DHullk in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-28-2015, 01:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2022 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums