• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

$$Big Sale$$ @ ironlion

IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone made the switch from orange to grey tops? I still have roughly a year of orange tops left but i would be open to upgrading to the grey tops this sale around

Some friends and I have run them, gone back to orangetops, you won't notice much difference if running the same dose.

Seems like they come out cheaper per IU no?

I sent an email to place an order and I was told the sale ends on December 25th, not the 31st.

I am still being charged shipping for raws, free shipping does not apply? And apparently there's a $250 minimum

I sent an email to place an order and I was told the sale ends on December 25th, not the 31st.

I am still being charged shipping for raws, free shipping does not apply? And apparently there's a $250 minimum

regarding the raws, we have a mini-requirement:250$ , if the amount is below 250$, we will charge the shipping fee, sorry we don't add it to the sales, sorry,
the sales will end on 31 of Deca, not 25.

sorry we don't state it clearly.sorry

Back