• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SUK Special Orange Review

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Going to be reviewing the SUK Special Orange Kratom.

This is a mix of the red and yellow veins.

I'm a huge fan of yellow vein since I really enjoy the uplift in mood that it is so well known for. I use red's from time to time but not so much recently as I've had no issues sleeping or relaxing in the evenings.

This mix should provide a nice relaxing state with some euphoria on top.

The grind is very fine as usual with SUK products and any "clumps" you see are just the powder binding together since it is in fact so fine if a grind.

I can't taste Kratom anymore so I can't comment much on that but, I couldn't taste anything sour or strong in taste.

Did 3g this afternoon during some social activity and it was a nice result.

Calm and relaxed and a bit talkative at the same time. 2 hours in any I could still notice the improvement in social skills along with a little ache in my left knee not being present.

I'll use this blend pre workout as well as in the morning to give a good full view on how it works out.

53f51b8096688e932d35e46be0e5a002.jpg
2d14833d3b3e3275f5cf8bb8ac3b998a.jpg

Last edited:
Going to be reviewing the SUK Special Orange Kratom.

This is a mix of the red and yellow veins.

I'm a huge fan of yellow vein since I really enjoy the uplift in mood that it is so well known for. I use red's from time to time but not so much recently as I've had no issues sleeping or relaxing in the evenings.

This mix should provide a nice relaxing state with some euphoria on top.

The grind is very fine as usual with SUK products and any "clumps" you see are just the powder binding together since it is in fact so fine if a grind.

I can't taste Kratom anymore so I can't comment much on that but, I couldn't taste anything sour or strong in taste.

Did 3g this afternoon during some social activity and it was a nice result.

Calm and relaxed and a bit talkative at the same time. 2 hours in any I could still notice the improvement in social skills along with a little ache in my left knee not being present.

I'll use this blend pre workout as well as in the morning to give a good full view on how it works out.

53f51b8096688e932d35e46be0e5a002.jpg
2d14833d3b3e3275f5cf8bb8ac3b998a.jpg
Nice review the orange is a great blend when you trying to achieve nice pain relief and improved social skill and abilities.

Had some orange pre training today.

4g right before I walked out of the door washed down with my pre workout.

Much more "calm" during training today compared to a white or yellow. Good focus and drive and I didn't notice as much pain during my top sets as usual, just failure.

Good stuff!

Sorry I've been under the weather so haven't used the Kratom much.

Today I was feeling better so, I took 3g and went off to train.

I've had a really bad sore throat and even fever a couple days but, the Kratom definitely helped with the sore throat today.

Training went well and had good energy going in, just gassed a bit mid session because I'm still not 100%.

I love hot tea kratom when I'm sick. Helps with the overall aches, etc and kratom really clears the sinuses (most of the time).

Used some of the Orange yesterday before legs.

I mostly use Kratom before training or earlier in the morning after my first meal so I don't feel sluggish getting the day going.

Had a good little burst of energy for training which wained about halfway through since I'm still a bit under the weather.

One of the biggest things I notice with this blend is the fact that it has more effect on pain relief then just the yellow by itself. My knees are usually screaming after legs but, not so much since adding the orange blend.

I had forgotten how much red veins can reduce pain but, this has been a very good reminder. Also, since its not straight red, I'm not getting any kind of tiredness either.

Pretty solid so far!

Back with the living!

Sorry for the lack of updates but, being sick sucks and the holiday and blah blah.

Went to see a hockey game Tuesday. Had a good hefty dose of the orange, 4-5g, before we went to the game and it had me feeling great!

Was cheering and yelling and having a great time.

The social aspect of Kratom is huge for me. I'm rather introverted so I don't talk much or show much emotion normally and, with the K I get lively which is fun for me and the wife.

ALSO, for those who don't know, Kratom helps with longevity during sex. If you have issues of getting off early, it will definitely help. I don't have that issue unless it's been a while so, if I take a couple doses of Kratom during the day I can go and go without getting off unless I really want to. The wife enjoys that

Been a minute since I've updated, my apologies.

The orange blend has been very good to me still.

I find myself using it mostly early afternoon at this point so I'm beating off the mid day tiredness but, still getting some relaxation by the time I'm home from work.

I really enjoy this blend and I would have to put it in my top three behind yellow and white veins at this point.

Back