• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Great Service and Success

megatron_rulz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Don’t want to reveal too much. Placed an order that will last a long time. REHH and the man himself were absolutely great to work with and TA exceeded my expectations.

As I approach 50, I only plan on doing 3iu a day with 5 days on and 2 off. These orange tops are solid and anything above that dose leads to sides for me. Health and safety first.

Don’t hesitate to order.

Don’t want to reveal too much. Placed an order that will last a long time. REHH and the man himself were absolutely great to work with and TA exceeded my expectations.

As I approach 50, I only plan on doing 3iu a day with 5 days on and 2 off. These orange tops are solid and anything above that dose leads to sides for me. Health and safety first.

Don’t hesitate to order.

Thanks very much
thanks for your honest and great review,:)

Don’t hesitate to order.

Great to hear every went good with your order Megateon

Enjoy

Back