• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Doctor who Wanted to Punch Anti-Vaxxers in the Face DEAD After COVID Booster Shot

It was obviously from all the steroids that doctor has abused over the last 10 years. Come on, man.

Just a coincidence they say nothing to see here. Get the jab and do your country to a favor and die.

The virus is genetically dis positioned to attack those that are fat and over medicated. And in due time they will also find out which genetic makeup it targets in general. Making this vaccine complicit in more deaths as yiu are introducing a virus to people that shouldn’t be taking it. But the fools want you all to comply. Even if it means death. No HIV vax after 40 years but this makes it to market in less than 12 months

No conspiracy theory here, 90% of covid patients hospitalized were not vaccinated. All vaccines have adverse reactions with a small percentage of the population. Do you wish your family members dead that get a flu shot or had a polio vaccine when they were a child? Do you take cold medicine or get antibiotics when you are sick or is that a government conspiracy also? Some people have peanut allergies and die when exposed, is that a secret government plot where they inject nano robots in random peanuts to kill people? Do you go seek medical treatment when you are sick? why is that okay? Why do you think food at the grocery store is okay to eat, the government uses mind control agents on the food sold there. What about your steroids, why are those okay to use? Those have magic nano robots in them too that control your mind. Your laptop and cell phone are being monitored by the man. That roll of toilet paper in your bathroom has nanorobots and watches you poop and records it for the government to watch. Your clothes and shoes made by the man are watching you!

Last edited:
i understand getting vax and not getting vax---neither side should complain----------my opinion is that this virus is nothing but a flu that people are making billions off because of fear puts in peoples heads by scumbag politicians and media douches

Canadians always bring up Americans in their topics. Always. Even though a canadian doctor, living (in this case, dying) in canada should expect zero influence in their lives from Americans.

What a sad place it must be for an entire nation to have such an inferiority complex to their Southern neighbors.

The worst people here in Mexico are canadians. I never had an opinion about them until being exposed to how they think and behave.

No conspiracy theory here, 90% of covid patients hospitalized were not vaccinated. All vaccines have adverse reactions with a small percentage of the population. Do you wish your family members dead that get a flu shot or had a polio vaccine when they were a child? Do you take cold medicine or get antibiotics when you are sick or is that a government conspiracy also? Some people have peanut allergies and die when exposed, is that a secret government plot where they inject nano robots in random peanuts to kill people? Do you go seek medical treatment when you are sick? why is that okay? Why do you think food at the grocery store is okay to eat, the government uses mind control agents on the food sold there. What about your steroids, why are those okay to use? Those have magic nano robots in them too that control your mind. Your laptop and cell phone are being monitored by the man. That roll of toilet paper in your bathroom has nanorobots and watches you poop and records it for the government to watch. Your clothes and shoes made by the man are watching you!
What is the relevance when you are admitted to a hospital for “covid like symptoms” that you have or haven’t been vaccinated. Does the protocol for treating these symptoms or disease change according to vaccination status? If the first shot doesn’t do the trick and requires 2 to 4 more shots, are those who have received only the first shot considered “vaccinated” or do they consider them “unvaccinated” and not note the possiblity that the first shot initiated the problem?

I think the answer is that they aren’t tracking this information or not making it publicly available.

Your kidding right?? No one got a mild case of polio after getting the vaccine. When there were a few deaths because of a faulty batch they fixed it. People like you are naieve. This country has been fear mongered into thinking this has to change every aspect of living. School kids and passengers in planes are mandated to wear diapers yet 100000 people can attend an outdoor event sitting within inches of eachother and not one fucking major outbreak reported. We get one NFL QB with a case of covid and it makes national news, yet day after day other teammates are also exposed and because they were jabbed it remains silent. More cases of athletes with covid that are vaccinated than without it. The whole thing is a narrative of focusing on the unvaccinated. Japan is sitting with 3% of our deaths and no where near out vax rates and not a damn word as to why!! We are treating the wrong problem.

What is the relevance when you are admitted to a hospital for “covid like symptoms” that you have or haven’t been vaccinated. Does the protocol for treating these symptoms or disease change according to vaccination status? If the first shot doesn’t do the trick and requires 2 to 4 more shots, are those who have received only the first shot considered “vaccinated” or do they consider them “unvaccinated” and not note the possiblity that the first shot initiated the problem?

I think the answer is that they aren’t tracking this information or not making it publicly available.

lol the relevance is that most of the people in the hospital for covid have not been vaccinated period. people get flu shots every year, does that mean they do not work using your logic? you have to inj test every week or so, does that mean it does not work? you have to eat every day or you starve, does that mean food does not work? you have to drink water every day or you die, does that mean water does not work?

I know when it comes to the internet fad of being pro or anti covid vax or pretending like covid does not exist is popular now so it is hard to argue with those that are on board with this current fad just like what ever the current tictoc eating tide pods or what ever they are doing now. you just have to wait until the next trend pops up for them to jump on board and not waste your time arguing with them.

IML Gear Cream!
lol the relevance is that most of the people in the hospital for covid have not been vaccinated period. people get flu shots every year, does that mean they do not work using your logic? you have to inj test every week or so, does that mean it does not work? you have to eat every day or you starve, does that mean food does not work? you have to drink water every day or you die, does that mean water does not work?

I know when it comes to the internet fad of being pro or anti covid vax or pretending like covid does not exist is popular now so it is hard to argue with those that are on board with this current fad just like what ever the current tictoc eating tide pods or what ever they are doing now. you just have to wait until the next trend pops up for them to jump on board and not waste your time arguing with them.

Hilarious. First, who is saying covid doesn't exist? seriously. Second, this post is about a doctor who died from the vaccine, which you completely ignore and compare gene therapy to a simple polio vaccine or flu vaccine. The fact that you think the Mrna gene therapy is the same as a flu vax shows your stupidity.

The doc died of the vax. The Israeli study a month ago or so showed almost 100% vaccinated were filling up the hospitals. So is that a conspiracy? sounds like you're a conspiracy theorist

Hilarious. First, who is saying covid doesn't exist? seriously. Second, this post is about a doctor who died from the vaccine, which you completely ignore and compare gene therapy to a simple polio vaccine or flu vaccine. The fact that you think the Mrna gene therapy is the same as a flu vax shows your stupidity.

The doc died of the vax. The Israeli study a month ago or so showed almost 100% vaccinated were filling up the hospitals. So is that a conspiracy? sounds like you're a conspiracy theorist

Bingo

how do you know “most people in the hospital for covid are unvaxxerbated” ? Did CNN tell you that?

last time I said “most bikers prolly didn’t get the vaxx” I got puked on… even tho I’ve rode my entire teen/adult life and been around bikers my entire life….

have you ever even been to a hospital? What about most people… you ever talked to “most” people.

get the vaxx. Get your booster.. don’t cram it down our throats. If it bothers you, stay the fuck home.

how do you know “most people in the hospital for covid are unvaxxerbated” ? Did CNN tell you that?

last time I said “most bikers prolly didn’t get the vaxx” I got puked on… even tho I’ve rode my entire teen/adult life and been around bikers my entire life….

have you ever even been to a hospital? What about most people… you ever talked to “most” people.

get the vaxx. Get your booster.. don’t cram it down our throats. If it bothers you, stay the fuck home.

"Most people" I've talked to haven't gotten the vax. But I only hang with cool mf'ers. :coffee:

"Most people" I've talked to haven't gotten the vax. But I only hang with cool mf'ers. :coffee:

I lived in NYC up until recently where I had to pretend I got the "vax" just to avoid someone being rude and nasty towards me. I'd always lie to girls on dates about it because it wasn't worth the confrontation. Now that I live in FL, so many others are vocally against it and it's such a relief. Can speak openly about it and no one cares.

No conspiracy theory here, 90% of covid patients hospitalized were not vaccinated. All vaccines have adverse reactions with a small percentage of the population.

Please provide data source for these statements. And differentiate "all vaccines" from "covid vaccine".

My GF daughter works with a woman who has the jab... came to work for a fucking week convinced she couldn't have the rona because she has the jab. Stupid kvnt got everyone in the office quarantined once she and her daughter (that she sent to have her 84 yo grandmother babysit because the babysitter wouldn't allow her back) tested positive. The most fucked up part of it? She can go back to work before 14 days because she has the jab.

If you choose to believe the vaccination works and you choose to get the jab, that is your choice. But don't regurgitate what is being by said (by whomever) by rote. People are flat being lied to and it's a hazard to everyone. If you honestly think a vaccination will eliminate a virus, you are a fool. The only virus the rona vax has eliminated is influenza

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by blingcrosby

No conspiracy theory here, 90% of covid patients hospitalized were not vaccinated. All vaccines have adverse reactions with a small percentage of the population.

Cause CNN said so! :fuckdog;

Back