Even the gym sucks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,376 Posts
    Rep Points

Even the gym sucks

Man the gym use to be like the only place I could go to clear my head of all the hate and bullshit that Iím constantly carrying around but FUCK lately itís just as bad as everywhere else. I donít think Iím meant to be out in society anymore. Im not trying to sound like Billy the badass but I really really just want to fucking hurt some of these disrespectful motherfuckers. I mean doesnít anyone know what personal space is? You know like that imaginary 2 foot by 2 foot box that your not supposed to enter unless invited. Iím at the gym with like two other dudes and this fucktard literally walks through my personal space just to walk to the other side of the gym. I mean close enough I smelled his shitty breath. Iím gonna have to kill this mother fucker. Seriously like really dude. Why poke me? I just went from a 4 on the pissed off scale to like 1000!!! Wtf!!!! Now I think I have to go say something but I shouldnít have to. Whatever happened to respect? Am I wrong here? Fuck am I ALWAYS the one thatís wrong? Grrrrrr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,656 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Man the gym use to be like the only place I could go to clear my head of all the hate and bullshit that Iím constantly carrying around but FUCK lately itís just as bad as everywhere else. I donít think Iím meant to be out in society anymore. Im not trying to sound like Billy the badass but I really really just want to fucking hurt some of these disrespectful motherfuckers. I mean doesnít anyone know what personal space is? You know like that imaginary 2 foot by 2 foot box that your not supposed to enter unless invited. Iím at the gym with like two other dudes and this fucktard literally walks through my personal space just to walk to the other side of the gym. I mean close enough I smelled his shitty breath. Iím gonna have to kill this mother fucker. Seriously like really dude. Why poke me? I just went from a 4 on the pissed off scale to like 1000!!! Wtf!!!! Now I think I have to go say something but I shouldnít have to. Whatever happened to respect? Am I wrong here? Fuck am I ALWAYS the one thatís wrong? Grrrrrr
    Seriously I so feel you. I hate the world right now and I don't mean to snap but stupid chit makes me snap these days. It's all the stress from the direction this country is headed in.

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,864 Posts
    Rep Points

Weíre all there. I ainít run Tren since 2018.

sometimes ya do have to become the teacher.

- - - Updated - - -

Iím one more HR visit away from voting democrat for my welfare check.
    Last edited by Milford King; 11-10-2021 at 05:05 PM.
    ďTape on a dick you twat waffleĒ - IronRage & Dale C.

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    733 Posts
    Rep Points

He wouldnít happen to be like an Indian or Chinese person would he? They donít seem to grasp the concept of personal space for whatever reason lol.

I was at an amusement park for my daughters birthday a few weeks ago and some chubby douche bag walked by me close enough that his hoodie made slight contact with my chest as I stood stationary, perpendicular to where he was going, out in the open, no crowd, no reason at all. I looked over at the wife laughed and said ďseriously dude what the fuckĒ and he just kept walking.

Iím not aggressive at all but I donít really get why some dude is trying to get his ass beat. My girls werenít around me at the time. I had probably 5 inches and 40-50 lbs on this dude. Itís like are you fuckin retarded or something?

Anyways I can totally relate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    518 Posts
    Rep Points

Dig another hole beside the wife lol.

No man. People fucking suck anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts
    Rep Points

OH i feel all of you believe me. I'm 5'7" 200lbs of solid angry Italian woman with a BJJ & tactical background and I am very protective of my personal space.

No all Europeans, Asians & ME people have no idea what personal space is. In india & the ME they talk within very close range of one another.

People fucking suck, from invading personal space to no manners, etc. Like my sidewalks are narrow so I'll wait off to the side for someone to pass when I'm walking my dog and no one EVER says thank you anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    748 Posts
    Rep Points

Even the gym sucks

Quote Originally Posted by NY_Angie View Post
    OH i feel all of you believe me. I'm 5'7" 200lbs of solid angry Italian woman with a BJJ & tactical background and I am very protective of my personal space.

No all Europeans, Asians & ME people have no idea what personal space is. In india & the ME they talk within very close range of one another.

People fucking suck, from invading personal space to no manners, etc. Like my sidewalks are narrow so I'll wait off to the side for someone to pass when I'm walking my dog and no one EVER says thank you anymore.
    I just had a real eye opener this afternoon, really helped me realize how fucked people are. Today I had my kids at a childrenís center (indoor playground) and We were about to take a rest in the nursing/relaxation lounge where there was a couple of chairs and a Tv, So I go to sit and as soon as my ass and arms hit the chair I feel this sting. Jump up and try to figure out what it wasÖ.

Some mother fucker took about 30 tooth picks and broke them short enough they could hide them beneath the fabric of the chair so that you canít see them but when you sit sown theyíd stab you. Got about 7 in the leg and ass and one in my hand. All drew blood. Iím just glad it was me and not a nursing mother with her newborn. How fucking sick can you be?

I have a good idea who it Was too. This guy gave me the most creepy vibes. Came up to my kids while they were playing snd I was so put off my gut told me I had to take my kids and get away from this manÖ. Parental instinct/intuition kicked in. Never have I ever felt the need to pull my kids away from an individual before this, so that should speak measuresÖ. Police are looking into it snd Iíll be getting an update tomorrow. Ok
    Last edited by MonsterMaker; 11-10-2021 at 08:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,740 Posts
    Rep Points

No such thing as gym-etiquette anymore either. People I guess never heard the term "put your weights away".
    Just an ignorant society we live in today all around... I basically only go to the gym or market these days, but thats enough.

Daily dose of fukk-tardism at those 2-places is plenty...
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,864 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím so glad I built my wife and myself our own gym. The only good thing about people pissing you off at the gym is the fire it lights under your ass to puff up your chest and pound a workout through the wall.

1.) the ďyouíre doing it wrong gym guyĒ that looks like a fat bag full of seed..
    2.) the ďIím gonna bend over in sexy yoga poses wearing skin tight pants, no underwear, all dolled up with ten lbs of make up and steal this juiced up guys gym thunderĒ (ok so, that doesnít piss me off but doing squats with a hard on sucks)
    3.) the ďIím not gonna shower for 17 days and eat nothing but curry and go to the gymĒ guy
    4.) the ďwere a couple and air our dirty laundry in the gymĒ people
    5.) the ďIím gonna play on my phone whilst sitting on the only bench not being used and act like I canít hear youĒ guy

feel free to add to the list.

only thing I miss about the gym membership is #2Ö. But my wife is really starting to come into form. Her ass is looking good lately 👌

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,376 Posts
    Rep Points

Well with your background then you definitely understand where Iím coming from a lot more than most. I mean ANYONE steps into my personal space uninvited and I go into like DEFCON 4 mode. In my mind itís go time. Itís super hard to dial that down on a normal day but when thereís only 3 dudes in a 25,000sqft gym and one decides he just has to pass so close to me I could kiss him then to me thatís an act of aggression. Iím constantly walking around telling myself that not everyone is like me so I really do try and give the benefit of the doubt but how could this asswipe not know he was being a disrespectful dick? Iím always the guy saying excuse me, sorry, thank you, etc. cause my Dad beat that shit into me when I was a kid. I was ok with it though because I always thought that was the right way to be. Well not anymore. No one has any manners and no one knows what respect is. Itís a shame. Itís also a shame that one of these fucktards will probably be the reason I rot in prison the rest of my life. Fuck people. Your right. They SUCK.

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,864 Posts
    Rep Points

Donít let it change how you do things. I mean, you can still politely whoop someoneís ass.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,376 Posts
    Rep Points

That was weird. A double post. Sorry

Last edited by AR-15; 11-11-2021 at 05:11 AM.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,434 Posts
    Rep Points

Coming back to the US from Dominican Republic I was in a big customs line. This fucking dot head pushed me in the back twice hard enough to knock me off balance. I was ready for the third time, as soon as he pushed me I stepped back and threw a rear elbow strike to his stomach that folded him then turned around and said loudly push me one more time and I'm gonna knock your ass out. Everyone stopped and looked, cops came over. Told the cop what happened and they pulled him out of the line and took him somewhere else.
    IRONLION LABS
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Wickr: ironlionlabs

Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    397 Posts
    Rep Points

life is to short to let assholes ruin your day, unless someone actually bumps into you I would let it go and laugh it off, bring your stress level down, your mind will thank you...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    862 Posts
    Rep Points

I dont know if you noticed in your gym yet, mine I see even more foreigners...I am dead serious!