2nd cycle -best for mass/strength with reality from 1st cycle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dragon slayer View Post
    First cycle was 12 weeks I did forget to mention that. Almost thinking at this point Mast/Test combo with Dbol kick start? Might be too much for a second cycle.

Test and Primo would be a great second cycle. If you do decide to run primo I recommend running it for 6 months at least. Primo isnít a fast acting steroid but itís gains are extremely lean and dry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,765 Posts
    Rep Points

Good to know about the appetite boost from those compounds. I thought about Mast E as well, seemed like a more advanced compound from what I have read. I thought it might be too much for a second cycle, but looks like I need to research it more.
    In some way it is. So you're not wrong. It can be a comp drug, used when very lean to show muscle denseness and vascularity.

However, it's still a great drug for strength and raising free test, even if not super lean.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    733 Posts
    Rep Points

Why not just stick to 500mg of test? Maybe throw in some hgh. Your training and diet will dictate the strength gains and the strength and calories will dictate the mass.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    Why not just stick to 500mg of test? Maybe throw in some hgh. Your training and diet will dictate the strength gains and the strength and calories will dictate the mass.

Thought about that as well. I wasnt too far off on the diet the first time I will definitely have it dialed in more now. Basically would like to add one more lowish side "beginner" type compound since I responded well on first cycle with zero sides and quick recovery to normal blood work.\

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,765 Posts
    Rep Points

Thought about that as well. I wasnt too far off on the diet the first time I will definitely have it dialed in more now. Basically would like to add one more lowish side "beginner" type compound since I responded well on first cycle with zero sides and quick recovery to normal blood work.\
    500 test
    50mgs per day dbol for 4-6 weeks. This cycle will help you jump start your cycle so you don't have to wait 3-5 weeks to start seeing strength/ size.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    500 test
    50mgs per day dbol for 4-6 weeks. This cycle will help you jump start your cycle so you don't have to wait 3-5 weeks to start seeing strength/ size.

This was my initial thought

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points

500 test
    If taking test c + dbol do you have to wait the 4 weeks or so for the long ester before starting dbol or can you just take it first pin?

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,547 Posts
    Rep Points

Why not just keep it simple with test only, work on your diet, learn your sensitivities with your macros when adding and subtracting. Focus on the kitchen, and let the testosterone just be a tool in the background..
    Test 400-600..mast 400..
    Focus on correcting any bad habits, focus on learning new things about yourself and how you respond, change things up with your approach.
    We can go all day with all sorts of scenarios with adding different compounds but at the end of the day they are nothing but tools and you're going to have to put into work in the kitchen, and it's going to have to come down to legit hardcore consistency with your meal timing.
    Literally timing your meals, sticking with a program, with no wiggle room, and just axe away.
    The potentials are endless and limitless with test only and maybe a little bit of mast to help with free T..

Test cyp 200mg M/W/F
    Mast E 200mg Monday and Friday

Aromasin 10-12.5mg EOD
    Tamoxifen 20mg EOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Why not just keep it simple with test only, work on your diet, learn your sensitivities with your macros when adding and subtracting. Focus on the kitchen, and let the testosterone just be a tool in the background..
    Test 400-600..mast 400..
    Focus on correcting any bad habits, focus on learning new things about yourself and how you respond, change things up with your approach.
    We can go all day with all sorts of scenarios with adding different compounds but at the end of the day they are nothing but tools and you're going to have to put into work in the kitchen, and it's going to have to come down to legit hardcore consistency with your meal timing.
    Literally timing your meals, sticking with a program, with no wiggle room, and just axe away.
    The potentials are endless and limitless with test only and maybe a little bit of mast to help with free T..

Test cyp 200mg M/W/F
    Mast E 200mg Monday and Friday

Aromasin 10-12.5mg EOD
    Tamoxifen 20mg EOD
    For sure. Diet has always been good but its been perfect last 7-8 months since being done with 1st cycle 12 months ago. Good lesson for me and everyone if youre jumping on the gear train to make it all better not get lazy with it.

Is that the ratio Mast/Test you guys like to run?

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,547 Posts
    Rep Points

For sure. Diet has always been good but its been perfect last 7-8 months since being done with 1st cycle 12 months ago. Good lesson for me and everyone if youre jumping on the gear train to make it all better not get lazy with it.

Is that the ratio Mast/Test you guys like to run?
    The ratio with test and mast will vary.. when blasting it can look like that, when cruising with will be 200/200 for myself..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

500 test

Is 50mgs per day of DBol a good amount for a second cycle? Looks like PSL has 25mg tabs so I planned on taking 1/3 3 times a day so just under 40mg per day 4-5 weeks. With workout days most of the dose pre workout.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Is 50mgs per day of DBol a good amount for a second cycle? Looks like PSL has 25mg tabs so I planned on taking 1/3 3 times a day so just under 40mg per day 4-5 weeks. With workout days most of the dose pre workout.

Sorry I meant 1/2 of a 25 mg pill 3 times a day.

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,547 Posts
    Rep Points

50mgs is not necessary. 25mg PWO is plenty. or even 10mg split 3 x days at 30mgs.. You could do 50mgs split AM/PM just be sure not to take all at once, pumps could be a bit much it its to close to your gym session.
    start at 25mg and go from there, this way you can see what estro does and is gyno sneaks up, if all is well for first 2 weeks, bump it up to 50mg.... keep in mind 50mg is truly not necessary.

get a feel how you respond to dbol, it can be such a "slutty" compound..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    50mgs is not necessary. 25mg PWO is plenty. or even 10mg split 3 x days at 30mgs.. You could do 50mgs split AM/PM just be sure not to take all at once, pumps could be a bit much it its to close to your gym session.
    start at 25mg and go from there, this way you can see what estro does and is gyno sneaks up, if all is well for first 2 weeks, bump it up to 50mg.... keep in mind 50mg is truly not necessary.

get a feel how you respond to dbol, it can be such a "slutty" compound..
    Sounds like a good idea to start at 25mg for 2 weeks for tolerance.