Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

2nd cycle -best for mass/strength with reality from 1st cycle

Scroll down for info on first cycle

44 years old lifting for 20 years. Healthy diet around 12% body fat usually. Really only looking for best 2nd compound to add to test. I'm not competing, not worries about bloat, not worried about hair loss. I was thinking of adding in Deca but I am paranoid about Deca Dick. Like to the point I would probably make it in my head mentally even if it didnt happen. Seems like Dbol is a good choice but maybe not the most effective? I do like hearing about the joint help Deca or NPP gives. I plan on keeping the Test at 500 mg a week as first cycle. Also the advantage/disadvantage to being on HCG whole cycle. Since I recovered well maybe this is why? Or is it just so your balls dont shrink? FYI I could probably use some shrinkage there.

First cycle was
    Running 500 mg in 250 dose 2 X Week
    HCG 250 iu 2 X week
    Aromasin 12.5 ED
    PCT was Nolvadex, Clomid, HCG

I had zero negative sides. I ended up going to Aromasin every 3rd day because my EST was at 18 (a little low) from mid cycle blood work.

Lessons learned from 1st cycle
    Glad I finally did it. First thing was its not the "magic pill" I thought it would be. Nothing takes the place of hard work and diet, which made me realize mine was ok but not the best. I feel like I kept a bit of the muscle density and strength I gained from it. I did NOT EAT ENOUGH on the cycle. I also got a little lazy with the training since I could do a lazy workout and still get 1-2 more reps than last week. If you are going to do a cycle I recommend you be prepared to work even harder than normal and be even better on your diet. I seemed to recover really well, blood work looked normal after PCT.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12,155 Posts
    Rep Points

You could Try it again with your better knowledge of dieting and cut out AI/Serms unless needed, and PCT at end. If you need an appetite boost - MK677, ghrp6, gh, equipoise all can boost appetite (Var as well).

Max

Personally like proviron 25mg two-3x daily to add to plain testosterone cycles. Masteron may be a better choice for you (not caring about hair) as it is a stronger dht. Reason: It raises free testosterone levels which is more important than total test levels. Mast E 200 is popular to add with Test E 250mg/ml - 500mg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Good to know about the appetite boost from those compounds. I thought about Mast E as well, seemed like a more advanced compound from what I have read. I thought it might be too much for a second cycle, but looks like I need to research it more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts
    Rep Points

@maxmuscle1 got it right for a second cycle you can keep the testosterone and add proviron or drostanolone or mast.
    If you are looking for a tight chiseled frame look.
    If you're looking to bulk up I would say use nandrolone but adding nandrolone comes with alot of extra estrogen and p2 side effects that can occur.
    I personally would reccomend the first either proviron 50mg split or mast to just feel amazing and get really tight especially since your bf is only around 12%

I like to help brother hit me up anytime
    Bigmurph@roidshop.to
    RoidShop.to you should check out the website

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    564 Posts
    Rep Points

Now this is just my opinion but Iím personally a fan of DHT derivatives. Mast, Primo, Anavar, Winstrol, Proviron are all DHTís. (what am I missing?)

1. They all help optimize the Test you are taking by reducing SHBG
    2. For me at least, theyíre very low side effect compounds
    3. I feel and look good on DHTs
    4. My dick is in overdrive
    5. Good strength increase for me

Thatís my reasoning on DHT derivatives, but I respect weíre all very different.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmurph View Post
    @maxmuscle1 got it right for a second cycle you can keep the testosterone and add proviron or drostanolone or mast.
    If you are looking for a tight chiseled frame look.
    If you're looking to bulk up I would say use nandrolone but adding nandrolone comes with alot of extra estrogen and p2 side effects that can occur.
    I personally would reccomend the first either proviron 50mg split or mast to just feel amazing and get really tight especially since your bf is only around 12%

I like to help brother hit me up anytime
    Bigmurph@roidshop.to
    RoidShop.to you should check out the website

Seems like I need to consider these compounds more from what the OGs say.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Oldman85 View Post
    Now this is just my opinion but Iím personally a fan of DHT derivatives. Mast, Primo, Anavar, Winstrol, Proviron are all DHTís. (what am I missing?)

Winny gives you more of a tighter look from what I have read? The others seems good for over all mass and strength

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Also with adding a second compound should I have Caber on hand? My prolactin levels have been in range but I read this can get out of wack on some of these.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts
    Rep Points

I believe that you will definitely be happy with a dht derivative as most people have suggested good luck and good gains brother wish you the best.
    Hit me up anytime im always happy to help bigmurph@roidshop.to

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts
    Rep Points

So if you go with nandrolone I would definitely have a dopamine antagonist like caber or prami on hand just in case especially with decca you can definitely have p2 side effects but just like with an AI you should only use when needed.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,379 Posts
    Rep Points

Personally I run proviron year round almost at 50mg a day. If I was you Iíd look into primo or mast for sure. Little to no sides other than hair thinning.
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,830 Posts
    Rep Points

You never did mention how long your first cycle was unless I missed it . You could always just run another cycle fo 500 test again but run it a little longer this time . I do like what people are saying with the proviron or mast . I personally would go with mast because itís cheaper and I feel like it does more for you . You also donít have to remember to take a bunch of pills every day . Either one is good with minimum bad sides besides a little bit of thinning hair but that fixes itself once I stop.

you could also just run an oral like anadrol for the first four weeks to get yourself going or wait until the end to see some gains at the backside /
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    Personally I run proviron year round almost at 50mg a day. If I was you Iíd look into primo or mast for sure. Little to no sides other than hair thinning.

Lot of votes for Mast, glad I asked.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    You never did mention how long your first cycle was unless I missed it . You could always just run another cycle fo 500 test again but run it a little longer this time . I do like what people are saying with the proviron or mast . I personally would go with mast because itís cheaper and I feel like it does more for you . You also donít have to remember to take a bunch of pills every day . Either one is good with minimum bad sides besides a little bit of thinning hair but that fixes itself once I stop.

you could also just run an oral like anadrol for the first four weeks to get yourself going or wait until the end to see some gains at the backside /
    First cycle was 12 weeks I did forget to mention that. Almost thinking at this point Mast/Test combo with Dbol kick start? Might be too much for a second cycle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Oldman85 View Post

I am also a huge fan of dht derivatives. They provide that certain look I desire.