• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Athletes dropping from heart issues this year...

Something don't sit well between vaccinations and steroids. Mark my words.

Something don't sit well between vaccinations and steroids. Mark my words.

I agree. Pretty sure those 11-17 yr olds probably weren't on the juice though. At least the girls.

I'm telling ya....I see this stuff daily any more and it's not on "conspiracy" sites. The people who *know* the medical issues are going on, but don't want to blame the vax are scratching their heads. Literally. It's a "mystery". BTW...Scotland has a super high rate of vax incidents. So much so, they were trying to blame tainted batches of vax (but turns out they weren't tainted).

Attachments

• photo_2021-09-30_17-47-18.jpg
    photo_2021-09-30_17-47-18.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 90
I agree. Pretty sure those 11-17 yr olds probably weren't on the juice though. At least the girls.

I'm telling ya....I see this stuff daily any more and it's not on "conspiracy" sites. The people who *know* the medical issues are going on, but don't want to blame the vax are scratching their heads. Literally. It's a "mystery". BTW...Scotland has a super high rate of vax incidents. So much so, they were trying to blame tainted batches of vax (but turns out they weren't tainted).

Fuck that

You guys trust anything that fits your narrative huh?

You guys trust anything that fits your narrative huh?

Sort of like those who believe these cell/gene therapy drugs are indeed the vaccines that they were marketed as...
Sort of like those that believe these gene-therapy drugs are "safe". (Long term, we have no idea, yet they keep pushing them as if they are).

Sort of like how 31% of Americans Pervy-Joe is doing a "fine job". (Shitting his pants maybe).

It's the Moderna vaxx that's taking a beating. Smart money bought puts on Moderna 2 months ago. One trick pony and the pony is about dead.

It's been banned in a lot of countries in Europe for people under 30. The damage has already been done though.

The inventor of mRNA technology, Dr. Robert Malone, said it was around 10mcg per dose while Pfizer is about 3mcg per dose (if memory serves me correctly)

Last edited:
It's been banned in a lot of countries in Europe for people under 30. The damage has already been done though.

The inventor of mRNA technology, Dr. Robert Malone, said it was around 10mcg per dose while Pfizer is about 3mcg per dose (if memory serves me correctly)

Phizer has more side effects and less effective

More ppl are dying in hospitals since they can’t get a bed too.

Phizer has more side effects and less effective

I don't think this is true. Just more people have gotten Pfizer so that could be what you're referring to. Moderna in theory should be more dangerous due to more than triple the dose of spike protein

Yes and pzier you need a booster
I had the Pfizer this past spring and no big issues considering I caught the Rona myself last fall and got very lucky. Looks like that the Pfizer booster will soon be approved for anyone 18+.

Why would you get a shot after having natural immunity. If i were you I'd get a blood smear done. English and Israeli docs are reporting their patients who are vax'd all who they've checked have RBC sticking together and stacking up like coins. Of course this shit gets taken down as fast as it gets put up

Why would you get a shot after having natural immunity. If i were you I'd get a blood smear done. English and Israeli docs are reporting their patients who are vax'd all who they've checked have RBC sticking together and stacking up like coins. Of course this shit gets taken down as fast as it gets put up
Got my first one 7 months after my infection and I've read somewhere that natural immunity will wane over time just like with the vaccine and the protection would also be better with natural immunity along with vaccination.

Get Shredded!
Its the flu.
I know personally SIX who have died from the vax who were completely healthy. Or "knew" i should say.

Back