• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Burnt out on eggs

dosborn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have eaten so many damn eggs in the morning for breakfast I'm about to puke! What breakfast alternatives have used guys used to replace your eggs with another source of protein. I'm trying to get protein breakfast ideas that don't involve eggs!

I have eaten so many damn eggs in the morning for breakfast I'm about to puke! What breakfast alternatives have used guys used to replace your eggs with another source of protein. I'm trying to get protein breakfast ideas that don't involve eggs!

I hear that . Add 2 scoops of protein to oats or cream of rice and some fruit .

45fcd85ac2ff9d311eeafaf350938d71.jpg

I eat these all the time .

I just went back to eggs after a long hiatus. Would take 1 bite of an egg and feel like I couldn’t swallow it. Had a better chance spitting it up than swallowing it. I switched to peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in the morning. And after a few months of that went back to eggs and they tasted good again.

6oz of beef 320g of rice. Your good, no more eggs

Turkey bacon, cottage cheese with antioxidant berries, yogurt made with berries, coconut and dry oats,

protein powder drinks,

cheese, string type

Beef, chicken

Hard boiled eggs

Last edited:
Back