What’s the hardest moment in your memory in the past 2 years?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts
    Rep Points

What’s the hardest moment in your memory in the past 2 years?

It’s destined to be extraordinary in the past 2 years due to 19-Coronavirus. What’s the hardest moment in your memory?
    Raws,HGH,Sarms and Tabs international &Local
    Email:rawsdeal@securenym.net

Wickr:Rawsandghsource

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    518 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rawsandgh View Post
    It’s destined to be extraordinary in the past 2 years due to 19-Coronavirus. What’s the hardest moment in your memory?
    Tough one. I need to think on this

Stuck in hell currently clawing my way out !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,007 Posts
    Rep Points

Well hell i got enough for the both of us, i guess I’d say the worst even though I was miserable every moment of the last two years. Was me going with my son to talk with a professor counselor there and discussed my misery with my marriage and life with wife and then go home and tell her with my son there to help how I felt and that I didn’t want to marry her I just didn’t have anywhere lined up to rent immediately and that I’ve never loved her for the past three years

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,656 Posts
    Rep Points

Bro I could write a book. I had surgery in 2019 during this mess. Then got covid 4 months after. It's been wild.

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,864 Posts
    Rep Points

Listening to the oncologist tell me and my wife that my daughter has leukemia. Listening to my wife cry herself to sleep in the hospital bed next to my scared daughter. Hearing her tell me “this is a nightmare come true”…. And my daughter asking me “am I going to die daddy?”

tough moment.
    “Tape on a dick you twat waffle” - IronRage & Dale C.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,155 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Listening to the oncologist tell me and my wife that my daughter has leukemia. Listening to my wife cry herself to sleep in the hospital bed next to my scared daughter. Hearing her tell me “this is a nightmare come true”…. And my daughter asking me “am I going to die daddy?”

tough moment.
    Yeah... no topping that shit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    748 Posts
    Rep Points

tough moment.
    So sorry bro, that’s so fucked, I couldn’t imagine, just the thought is crippling. How is she doing ? Hope she beats it, stay strong for that girl. My thoughts are with you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    748 Posts
    Rep Points

Despite this world going to fucking shit over the last few years, everything within my little bubble of a life has only gotten better (knock on wood). Family and family life is healthy and strong, my head is straight, I’m sober, eating healthy, looking the best I ever have… shits looking up for me. Before I had my kids though man I was such a train wreck. Glad I found my way out. I really owe these kids more than they’ll ever realize. Not trying to toot my horn or anything but I really don’t have anything to say in regards to the hardest moment. I still have my days and I still get stressed out crazy bad sometimes but it’s only a temporary moment.

Most loved gay guy on ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,051 Posts
    Rep Points

Omg Milford.
    That's horrible. Im very sorry.
    :: prudence ::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    518 Posts
    Rep Points

tough moment.
    Never want to get C but if I did I'd want this kind. My neighbor was diagnosed when we were in elementary school. He was a dick then and 25 years later he's still a dick. Take that with a grain of salt because that still sucks for your family and I hope it all works out in the end.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    518 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dnewell2004 View Post
    Never want to get C but if I did I'd want this kind. My neighbor was diagnosed when we were in elementary school. He was a dick then and 25 years later he's still a dick. Take that with a grain of salt because that still sucks for your family and I hope it all works out in the end.
    Fuck I'm 39...so 30 years later he's still a dick.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12,946 Posts
    Rep Points

Every day is a kick in the nuts. They're all pretty much equal. Wife got cancer (doing ok now as far as we know) and we've lost 9 people the past few months.

Buck up, little camper.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,557 Posts
    Rep Points

Last 2 years my Mom getting stage 4 cancer.
    Last 6 years my Dad passing away.

Definitely has not been easy. But I think most of us use the gym as an escape, or a way to deal with stress. And thats why this community is great, the gym will always be here for all of us iron brothers to share and spread knowledge about.

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,864 Posts
    Rep Points

Yep we’ve come a long way with treatments and recovering. My princess is doing fine. Still in chemo, caught covid 3 weeks ago and recovered (which I am extremely thankful for) still on schedule to be off chemo by next spring, after almost 2 years of treatments. Knock on wood !! Don’t like talking about it much cuz I feel like I jinx myself.

it was just a really difficult moment in my life, not the first or the last but damn sure the most memorable. Another thing that sucks is the fact that she (as well as me and her mom) will always have this fear of it coming back or the fear of increased risk as she ages for other forms of cancer. Which, I guess, is a better deal than the original fear/alternative.

so I am a very grateful man for as bad of a time that was/is…. It coulda been worse.

family is the most important thing in the universe as far as I’m concerned. I feel so bad for the moms and dads who have had to experience a funeral for their own young innocent child.

anyways… wasn’t trying to outdo anyone’s else tough times. Everyone has had their own battles in life. And I’ll truly appreciative to all the support I got and still get from my brothers in iron here at ASF.

I won’t ever forget it and you’ll always have a place in my enlarged aching heart.

Try to make the best of everyday you get above ground!!
    “Tape on a dick you twat waffle” - IronRage & Dale C.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    708 Posts
    Rep Points

MK I am glad things are working out. I don't even know how much internal fortitude it took for you to be a strong enough man for your family in that situation. My hat is truly off to you...

Monster Maker glad you are are staying sober. Same here....

Sorry to all that lost loved ones....

I had not admitted this to except one person on this site in P.M.

My most memorable just happened the past month. I got kicked out of Nursing school. They found out about my past drug addiction and a few of the powerful people that have a say if you come or go.... well... they do not believe in redemption.

They couldn't just toss me out without looking horrible. So they used my absence due to health issues. Some of this stems from my political views as well. This was all confirmed by two professors in confidence. It took me a while to get it all figured out. It's a long story on how it all played out but that is the gist of it.

Basically I have 40k in debt 2 years of 3 year accelerated B.S.N. degree and nothing to show for it.

Cowboy aint no bitch though. So, I am enrolling in a two year ADN program. Some of my credits will count, some will not. Then I will let the hospital pay for the B.S.N. degree. I already have made custom graduation invitations for these two fat ass bitches that fucked me over. They basically say, I still did it, fuck you.... and Yes, I will send them.
    Last edited by CowboyPump77; 11-08-2021 at 08:49 AM.