• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone else dreaming of Thanksgiving Day yet?

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My favorite holiday of the year good ole Thanksgiving. I'm already planning to go low carb two day's before and then go absolutely insane on Thanksgiving day. I might even loose 3 week's of progress but I have 3 stops and three plates at each family members house. Might even shoot up some G-hrp6 to show my appreciation. Fuck I'm hungry 😳

I'm with you XOTG85..... I hongry as hell just thinking about it too. I'll shit like a dinosaur for two days afterwards.

Shit bro get a hard ass work out in the day before the eat for gainz!!

Some families camp, some families are sport fans, some families go to church. My family eats.

Thanksgiving is my MF Super Bowl.

My favorite holiday of the year good ole Thanksgiving. I'm already planning to go low carb two day's before and then go absolutely insane on Thanksgiving day. I might even loose 3 week's of progress but I have 3 stops and three plates at each family members house. Might even shoot up some G-hrp6 to show my appreciation. Fuck I'm hungry

I don’t really look forward to it anymore since my kids are not going to be here. It wicks but they have their own lives and are squared away so that’s good.

Back