• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rittenhouse Riots Next?

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
From the looks of things, Rittenhouse will walk (which he should, imho). You can bet there will be riots when it happens. What is going to happen? What rights will we lose as a result? You know they are going to use the riots to do "something".

I am sure the same will happen should he be convicted, so it will be lose-lose as riots will happen either way.

He needs to go to jail.

For self defense or just because he voted for trump?

Self defense?
Maybe.... It could be I GUESS.
if he had better parents, he never woulda been there.
He's clearly got tell tale signs of being yet ANOTHER violent Trump supporter.
Fuck em... Lock him the fuck up.

There's been so many self-owns even by the judge himself...

Self defense?
I mean they were chasing him when he shot the second guy and the first guy was trying to beat him with a skateboard. Do you really believe that he was the violent one in this situation by trying to stop people from burning down the gas station? What exactly would you call the people setting the fires and if I remember currently I’m pretty sure the little short guy that was shot was also a convicted felon sex offender.

Those were peaceful protesters.
Just as peaceful as the FINE UPSTANDING PATRIOTS that VISITED the Capitol earlier this year.

IML Gear Cream!
Just as peaceful as the FINE UPSTANDING PATRIOTS that VISITED the Capitol earlier this year.

That's what happens when people get fed up with the blm, antifa, and the general left leaning government. You voted for more of it. Shut the fuck up and deal with it and stop whining about it

If you're too stupid to understand that, maybe you're too incompetent to vote

Two completely different situations and no I don’t agree with what happened at the capital.

Self defense?

If the world had more parents/ care givers like the ones who raised Kyle the world would be a better place... Kyle was there cleaning up graffiti, offered first aid and was protecting a business so it didn't get destroyed by rioters. If the rioters had better parents that actually taught them to respect others and other people's property this would have never happened. But blame the selfless act of a kid trying to help a community in need. That is why this world is a shit hole that mentality. Thanks for showing us you had terrible parents that didn't teach you basic lessons of self respect..

I mean they were chasing him when he shot the second guy and the first guy was trying to beat him with a skateboard. Do you really believe that he was the violent one in this situation by trying to stop people from burning down the gas station? What exactly would you call the people setting the fires and if I remember currently I’m pretty sure the little short guy that was shot was also a convicted felon sex offender.

They have released new video that literally shows the BLM guys firing first. FBI video too. It was self defense, case closed.

Two completely different situations and no I don’t agree with what happened at the capital.

We'll good then. Because it happened at the Capitol

- - - Updated - - -

If you're too stupid to understand that, maybe you're too incompetent to vote

Why do all of you resort to childish name calling?
It's silly.

Self defense?
I would never allow my kids out of the house during those riots they would be home safe with me, or let them leave the house with a gun unless we were going to the range together so something wrong there.
but a guy chasing him and throwing a fire bomb at him? you dont think he had a right to defend himself?

my personal opinion is both sides went there and are both at fault for being at a riot to begin with

We'll good then. Because it happened at the Capitol

- - - Updated - - -

Why do all of you resort to childish name calling?
It's silly.

Where did I resort to childish name calling? I didn't say anything that wasn't true. If you're offended by the words I used, toughen up. People are getting tired of this bullshit and you know it. And you voted for it. If you realize now that it was a mistake, good. I don't expect a response to this post because you most likely don't have a good argument for it.

Self defense?

I wonder how many peaceful liberals were burning shit down to the ground that day?

Get Shredded!
The kid shouldn’t have been there but being there wasn’t a crime. He never should’ve even had to go to trial. There’s literal video of everything that happened. His only choices were either shoot or get attacked and beaten to death by grown men. This whole debacle shows how much of a joke the judicial system is. The only reason he’s even on trial is because of some stupid fucking narrative. It’s political virtue signaling. I’m not a conservative, far from it on most issues, but he’s being prosecuted because of political beliefs nothing more.

The kvnts trying to bash his head in (violent libturdz) are where they need to be. Maybe the rest can join 'em.

What a civil war that would make aay? One side, armed to the hilt w/ a lifetime of firearm experience, one side who dont know what gender they are.

Wow, scary...

Nice I didn’t know that

Here's one of the vids:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1456088884618616832

Multiple vids/angles:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1455579165739167752

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/fbi-sat-bombshell-footage-kyle-rittenhouse-shooting
FBI Sat On Bombshell Footage From Kyle Rittenhouse Shooting
"You can clearly see the muzzle flashes from the 9mm fired at Rittenhouse."

The FBI "lost" the HD video of incident. As others have pointed out, if the FBI had aerial surveillance, they also had Stingray setup to catch communications.

Attachments

• FDNEz7MX0AUII9K.jpg
    FDNEz7MX0AUII9K.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 28
  • FDNE0EhXIAo7rN6.jpg
    FDNE0EhXIAo7rN6.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 28
  • FDNE0PtXoAAePUK.jpg
    FDNE0PtXoAAePUK.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 28
I heard yesterday the FBI had a fixed wing aircraft overhead recording everything that night. The FBI held onto the footage to bury the kid. The defense finally got the video and it shows a man discharging a 9MM handgun 2.5 seconds before Kyle fired in self-defense.

The first guy he shot was heard yelling "I'm going to fucking kill you" and lunged at Kyle.

Kyle shouldn't have been there with an AR15 but the shoots were all righteous.

I heard yesterday the FBI had a fixed wing aircraft overhead recording everything that night. The FBI held onto the footage to bury the kid. The defense finally got the video and it shows a man discharging a 9MM handgun 2.5 seconds before Kyle fired in self-defense.

The first guy he shot was heard yelling "I'm going to fucking kill you" and lunged at Kyle.

Kyle shouldn't have been there with an AR15 but the shoots were all righteous.
All that kid did was create a massive clusterfuck out there and he should not have brought a high powered gun across state lines as a minor. That in itself should have drawn federal charges but none were ever filed against him.

He needs to go to jail.

For what?
The FBI sat on footage that exonerates him, showing self defense. The defense team has said footage.

You should look the history of the people he shot.......pedophiles, woman beaters, etc. He deserves a medal.

In reality, the best thing for society would be if he took out more of the scum that were there trying to destroy a city and violently harm innocent people.

Last edited:
For what?
The FBI sat on footage that exonerates him, showing self defense. The defense team has said footage.

You should look the history of the people he shot.......pedophiles, woman beaters, etc. He deserves a medal.

In reality, the best thing for society would be if he took out more of the scum that were there trying to destroy a city and violently harm innocent people.

giphy.gif

All that kid did was create a massive clusterfuck out there and he should not have brought a high powered gun across state lines as a minor. That in itself should have drawn federal charges but none were ever filed against him.
What, in addition to the 'clusterfuck' BLM created when they started rioting and setting businesses on fire?

What, in addition to the 'clusterfuck' BLM created when they started rioting and setting businesses on fire?
It was bad enough out there as it was and Rittenhouse's presence with the weapon and subsequent killing of those 2 people added to the chaos.

Back