• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Rittenhouse Riots Next?

Get Shredded!
That CHILD should never have been there.
Those of you saying ur somehow proud of this young good ol patriot in the making are nuts.
Nope.. I have no kids.
If I did, theyd be nowhere near there.
Neither would most of yours.
Most..
Some of u are helpless.
This BOY killed people.
Plain and simple..
He's no fucken hero, he's a victim of poor parenting.

Rittenhouse is the katlynn Jenner of straight white men. Fucking brave. Trigger control better than prolly most meatheads on this board.

PRAISE THE ALMIGHTY RITTENHOUSe!!

when I become dictator… it will be a holiday. Celebrating that white child molester and white wife beaters death by the trigger pull of one rittenhouse.

you libtards are good at killing defenseless saps and burning unoccupied buildings down but the taste of lead really hurts your feelers dud-n-it?

Rittenhouse! Rittenhouse! Let’s go Kyle .. let’s go Brandon.. fuck joe Biden… rittenhouse! Let’s go Kyle…. Trump
won… fuck all democrats … fuck progressive communist wanna be losers who couldn’t hack real life… rittenhouse… fuck joe Biden… trump won… let’s go Brandon and Kyle!!

America 🇺🇸

Those of you saying ur somehow proud of this young good ol patriot in the making are nuts.
Nope.. I have no kids.
Most..
Some of u are helpless.
This BOY killed people.
Plain and simple..
can’t be any worse than the 15 year olds in Chicago killing innocent kids with drive bys… but we know soon as the cops get there they are all martyrs right.. f
go fuck off… find a steady boyfriend. Get married. And sail off into gaytopia. You biased ignant.

Nope.. I have no kids.
Most..
Some of u are helpless.
This BOY killed people.
Plain and simple..

Yeah and these lowlife shouldn’t have been out burning shit down and fucking with people.

Say what you want about Kyle but those stupid fucks don’t get a trial, they’re dead. Let it be a lesson to anybody who would go out and destroy people’s lives. Nobody wants to see anybody get killed so next time you’re thinking you want to go riot and attack people, maybe just don’t, or you could wind up with a bullet in your head, as you arguably should.

And like I said like 6 months ago with 100% confidence while some other members disagreed, this dude is gonna walk, as he should.

Red pilled:

Attachments

• photo_2021-11-10_21-48-02.jpg
    photo_2021-11-10_21-48-02.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 18
  • https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F211029173854-rittenhouse-victims-shooting-s.jpg
    https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F211029173854-rittenhouse-victims-shooting-s.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 16
Red pilled:
How did she not know it was all white guys? It hasn’t been kept secret and no one has attempted to hide their faces. The only thing I can think of is she is a complete fucking moron

Soo true.
208.jpg

How did she not know it was all white guys? It hasn’t been kept secret and no one has attempted to hide their faces. The only thing I can think of is she is a complete fucking moron

That's kind of the point. And see the meme that kilsong just posted. THAT is what people think happened...that Rittenhouse shot people of color. MOST of america has no clue.

IML Gear Cream!
That's kind of the point. And see the meme that kilsong just posted. THAT is what people think happened...that Rittenhouse shot people of color. MOST of america has no clue.

I guess doing your own research and finding out what happens on your own is to difficult in this day and age... just assume and believe everything without question the way things are framed for you.... People are incredibly lazy and sad in this day and age...

Stupid meme. Most cop shootings are for people resisting. Whitely included. Didn't realize KilSong was a race-whiner.
Same opportunity is out there for everyone, even the extremely lazy. Just got to do something about it.
All the successful black people say the same, its out there, go do it. And they are not out on the streets causing crime and running from Cops.
Very lame and braindead ("poor me") excuse for the gutless...

Total retard...

Number of people shot to death by the police in the United States from 2017 to 2021, by race.

Attachments

• image_2021-11-11_113150.png
    image_2021-11-11_113150.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 37
I guess doing your own research and finding out what happens on your own is to difficult in this day and age... just assume and believe everything without question the way things are framed for you.... People are incredibly lazy and sad in this day and age...

I’m pretty sure that is what college is designed to do these days. Break down any critical thinking skills a person naturally acquired throughout their life so far and teach them to just absorb whatever is pushed their way by “credible” sources.

And once you’re done having shit shoveled down your throat by your professors, you start having shit shoveled down your throat by the media.

I will be honest I saw video of what happened and it didn't seem like he murdered anyone killed and shot definitely but as I know the law he was within his right to self defense.

This kid shouldn't have been running around with a gun no matter what but thank God he did have a gun or he probably would have been hurt really badly.

This is why "protesting" after dark is bs pack it in and wait until tomorrow or you deserve whatever the cops use to disperse you nothing good is happening after dark no reason to be protesting.

nothing good is happening after dark

That is something I told all my kids. I mean, literally tried to drill it into their heads. I followed that up with "only really bad stuff happens after 10pm". It was hard for them to understand until I said, "There are NO good phone calls after 10pm." It clicked with them then.

I will be honest I saw video of what happened and it didn't seem like he murdered anyone killed and shot definitely but as I know the law he was within his right to self defense.

This kid shouldn't have been running around with a gun no matter what but thank God he did have a gun or he probably would have been hurt really badly.

This is why "protesting" after dark is bs pack it in and wait until tomorrow or you deserve whatever the cops use to disperse you nothing good is happening after dark no reason to be protesting.

The protesting we’ve seen over the last couple years has all been bs regardless

People on the left have never cared about facts, they are always pushing an agenda.

Its the truth I haven't always been an angel lol but everything bad happens after dark 10pm is a great time to use actually. The phone call line is golden brother that's a good one lol

Im glad honestly also that they understand alot of kids would have fought or tried to fight back good on them brother

It definitely has been completely out of control for sure and I agree its completely bs not meaningful like past protesting

Get Shredded!
What your picture doesn’t show is the buildings that were set on fire by the guy in the white shirt and the merchandise that he stole.

Stay on topic you ignorant fuck you.
(xox)

That is something I told all my kids. I mean, literally tried to drill it into their heads. I followed that up with "only really bad stuff happens after 10pm". It was hard for them to understand until I said, "There are NO good phone calls after 10pm." It clicked with them then.
Wise man and great advise , I keep trying to stop my daughter from doing that crap . She’s 18 and I’m college and thinks it’s a good idea to go and get some food at 2am when she’s hungry .

Who doesn't know the VICTIMS (God rest their underage baby raping souls) were white?
You all are trying that line of boo shit because u - JUST LIKE ME- watched Tucker interview that Repugnant black guy the other nite.
Sorry bitches, everybody know everybody involved is white.

Who doesn't know the VICTIMS (God rest their underage baby raping souls) were white?
You all are trying that line of boo shit because u - JUST LIKE ME- watched Tucker interview that Repugnant black guy the other nite.

Lebron James is pretty stupid and extremely racist, I really don't think he knows they were white.

I dunno if he's racist or not, but that shit tweet he made implying the cops should be shot next, made me loose all respect I had for him.
Piece of shit.

Lol so if everybody knows that they were all white, which I would hope to god they do if they’re going to have an opinion, then why do they think they don’t sound like dipshits when they’re calling Kyle a white supremacist. I think that you have one group of people who are borderline tards that truly don’t know and then you have the others that know exactly what they’re doing, like the talking heads over at CNN.

They intentionally conflate the concepts of white supremacy and resistance to pro-communist violence.

This is why anybody with critical thinking skills despises the group called BLM, it’s a front organization pushing communism disguised as racial equality. It’s amazing to me that so many people fall for it.

Wrong as usual. Didn't watch Tucker and no...not *everyone* knows. I can prove it more, but what's the point?

Keep watching your TV. It will tell you what to think and compliment you on knowing everything. It loves you.

I dunno if he's racist or not, but that shit tweet he made implying the cops should be shot next, made me loose all respect I had for him.
Piece of shit.

pretty much everything he says or tweets is disgusting.

Back