Wife gives you an ultimatum...what do you do?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    658 Posts
    Rep Points

Itís all cool till tren

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    Rep Points

Never allow a woman to have control over you. Under any circumstances. Once they do itís a wrap.

Too many men afraid to walk away

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    723 Posts
    Rep Points

Saw it mentioned on here already but Iíll reiterate, If I wasnít already Iíd go get on TRT at a very liberal clinic. Then I explain to her that I will give up the abuse or excess usage but i will get treatment from a dr. If she didnít like that Iíd tell her thatís about as good of a compromise as will happen. I donít like to feel cornered or bullied so if my wife didnít like that Iíd tell her itís her problem not mine and sheís the one with the issue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,009 Posts
    Rep Points

I'll stop using test as soon as u stop shopping . Plus my kids are my kids nothing you can do about that .

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,532 Posts
    Rep Points

Well if she approach me with that substance alone I would tell her to go pound sand, because she has no argument and that's simply just a demand on what basis?!?

Now if she presented something logical, which outlighted concerns that included numerous things that wouldn't be out of the ordinary or unusual to even consider. Then yes, I would listen to my wife's concerns because there would be a valid argument. If they were very reasonable, I would 100% "listen" to what she has to present and why?

But if the approach is, your grown man with kids and I thought you would stop, then I would say "I'll ditch these as soon as you throw out the ugg boots, the yoga pants and the pumpkin spice because you're an old lady so start acting like it"..

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,175 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    Saw it mentioned on here already but Iíll reiterate, If I wasnít already Iíd go get on TRT at a very liberal clinic. Then I explain to her that I will give up the abuse or excess usage but i will get treatment from a dr. If she didnít like that Iíd tell her thatís about as good of a compromise as will happen. I donít like to feel cornered or bullied so if my wife didnít like that Iíd tell her itís her problem not mine and sheís the one with the issue.
    And see your kids 8 days out of 30. Watching another man raise them.... for gear?!?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    And see your kids 8 days out of 30. Watching another man raise them.... for gear?!?
    Itís not about gear. Itís about women thinking they are in control. As to your question. Yes, Iíd definitely risk seeing my kids 8 days a week to keep my man card

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,532 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Yep, steroids arenít the problem. It is deflection from something else going on with her.

Like sheís really going to just leave because a single, somewhat innocuous thing. Pullleeeez.

Women love you earning that money. Single momming sucks.
    This was pretty much going to be my statement as well, after all that time invested, a woman's man being on gear would be equivalent to someone stepping on an ant hill while mowing the grass, would you even notice or care that you stepped on the ant hill?!? We will be clueless because it will be so trivial on the grand scheme of things.

Of all things to present to a significant other that would come down to a single deciding factor, if that was it, and that was the only Factor then surely there's definitely troubles elsewhere, that's basically cherry picking and looking for a way out.

No "reasonable" married woman is going to invest that much time, settle down and make a life, have children, memories, gatherings, holidays and everything that comes with creating in living with a family, and all the sudden just try to rewire something that is already ordinary in the household.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,175 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Canebrake View Post
    Itís not about gear. Itís about women thinking they are in control. As to your question. Yes, Iíd definitely risk seeing my kids 8 days a week to keep my man card
    You obviously donít have kids. And if you say you do? Then you shouldnít

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Canebrake View Post
    Damn right!! Hate to say it but she has already baked that cake!! Once they start using the kids as pawns you are done! Either kneel to the queen and give in or she will go anyway.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts
    Rep Points

You obviously donít have kids. And if you say you do? Then you shouldnít
    Sorry Augustine you are off base with that. Have raised 4 daughters and after 25 years was played the card itís me and the kids or change. It didnít matter what I did she took the kids. You are pretty low to determine who should or shouldnít be a parent!! Those kids are fucked staying with a mom like that as she will poison everything good about him to keep those kids in tow. When you have put on the shoes of a man who has played this game and lost it all letís talk. Until then best to stay on your lane!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    941 Posts
    Rep Points

Or she could cheat and this situation will be forced on you anyway.
    All the macho man card stuff aside, have some damn respect for yourself as a human being.
    And itís funny how oblivious some of you are if you think time and kids or whatever other bullshit excuses will prevent a woman from leaving, women will do what they want when they want so why TF canít you??
    And honestly if she wants to leave, which she obviously does, why TF do you want that??

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,175 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tcinbc66 View Post
    Sorry Augustine you are off base with that. Have raised 4 daughters and after 25 years was played the card itís me and the kids or change. It didnít matter what I did she took the kids. You are pretty low to determine who should or shouldnít be a parent!! Those kids are fucked staying with a mom like that as she will poison everything good about him to keep those kids in tow. When you have put on the shoes of a man who has played this game and lost it all letís talk. Until then best to stay on your lane!
    Sorry I meant 4 days a month. Every other weekend

I have been in your shoes and played the game.

If you think not seeing your kids and winning your man card is ďwinning?Ē Then we just donít agree.

Bc itís lose lose.

IMO hold onto your kids until you canít.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    588 Posts
    Rep Points

Very true bro.

By the time they tell you they are done, itís over.
    I agree very much true

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts
    Rep Points

There will be a cold day in hell before my ol lady takes my kids away. Iíll admit it . I will do some dumb shit before another man fathers my babies.