We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,820 Posts
    Rep Points

Junkies put toilet water in a bottle cap, heat their shit and filter with a cigarette butt before injecting directly into their veins.

Doubt this is an issue although I take issue with it or my people.

Even normal sterile saline would be a huge step up though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,404 Posts
    Rep Points

A cigarette butt? Wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Junkies put toilet water in a bottle cap, heat their shit and filter with a cigarette butt before injecting directly into their veins.

Doubt this is an issue although I take issue with it or my people.

Even normal sterile saline would be a huge step up though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points

Dirty and a lot of times scavenged butts, and it can make you very sick very fast. Cotton fever is what we called it.
    Last edited by Billy; 11-03-2021 at 06:04 PM.

Most loved gay guy on ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,051 Posts
    Rep Points

What am I missing here?
    I don't get it.
    Splain Lucy.
    :: prudence ::

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13,067 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    What am I missing here?
    I don't get it.
    Splain Lucy.
    Main thread here:
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...-walk-among-us

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,605 Posts
    Rep Points

You actually can use distilled water in an emergency so long as you go SubQ. Of course there is still risk of infection but its' very very low tbh.

Now in no way am I encouraging this, and I have no dog in the fight, but in a jam I have seen many guys use Distilled Water subq for their hgh.

Recall BAC water also is only good for 28 days according to studies and then it is not considered "sterile" anymore. And tons of guys use expired BAC water, which also has risk for infection.

Again why you wanna go subQ if you make this decision.

Granted the photo shows "PURIFIED" water, and there is a major difference.

Distilled vs. Purified Water

What Is Distilled Water?

Distilled water is created through the process of distillation. Basically, in the process of distillation, the pure H2O is boiled out of its contaminants. So, many of the contaminants found in water are inorganic minerals, metals etc. Those types of contaminants have very high melting points and even higher boiling points (way higher than the boiling point of water at 212 degrees F). So, as the water (with its contaminants) is boiled, the pure water turns into steam and is captured and cooled and thus becomes distilled water. The junk left behind is all of the contaminants.
    Is Distilled Water Completely Safe?

Now, there’s one small problem with that process above. There are many volatile organic compounds found in water—and many of them have boiling points below that of pure water (like pesticides or herbicides and a whole lot of other volatile chemical compounds that have names far too difficult to pronounce, much less spell). The point is that when the water gets heated, the volatiles boil off first, then the pure water next. So, it’s very important to have additional purification technologies—besides only distillation—to make sure all the bad stuff is removed.
    What Is Purified Water?

Purified water is defined by the levels (or lack thereof) of any impurities found in the water. To meet the legal definition of “purified water,” water impurities must be removed or reduced to extremely low levels. The impurity load of dissolved solids in purified water cannot exceed 10 parts-per-million, and water that meets this threshold is inherently of a higher purity than spring water, tap water, or filtered water.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

You made me think that the guy could really be ignorant about the difference btw distilled and purified water. Not to mention that even the distilled water is only "an emergency solution"

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    You actually can use distilled water in an emergency so long as you go SubQ. Of course there is still risk of infection but its' very very low tbh.

Now in no way am I encouraging this, and I have no dog in the fight, but in a jam I have seen many guys use Distilled Water subq for their hgh.

Recall BAC water also is only good for 28 days according to studies and then it is not considered "sterile" anymore. And tons of guys use expired BAC water, which also has risk for infection.

Again why you wanna go subQ if you make this decision.

Granted the photo shows "PURIFIED" water, and there is a major difference.

Distilled vs. Purified Water

What Is Distilled Water?

Distilled water is created through the process of distillation. Basically, in the process of distillation, the pure H2O is boiled out of its contaminants. So, many of the contaminants found in water are inorganic minerals, metals etc. Those types of contaminants have very high melting points and even higher boiling points (way higher than the boiling point of water at 212 degrees F). So, as the water (with its contaminants) is boiled, the pure water turns into steam and is captured and cooled and thus becomes distilled water. The junk left behind is all of the contaminants.
    Is Distilled Water Completely Safe?

Now, there’s one small problem with that process above. There are many volatile organic compounds found in water—and many of them have boiling points below that of pure water (like pesticides or herbicides and a whole lot of other volatile chemical compounds that have names far too difficult to pronounce, much less spell). The point is that when the water gets heated, the volatiles boil off first, then the pure water next. So, it’s very important to have additional purification technologies—besides only distillation—to make sure all the bad stuff is removed.
    What Is Purified Water?

Purified water is defined by the levels (or lack thereof) of any impurities found in the water. To meet the legal definition of “purified water,” water impurities must be removed or reduced to extremely low levels. The impurity load of dissolved solids in purified water cannot exceed 10 parts-per-million, and water that meets this threshold is inherently of a higher purity than spring water, tap water, or filtered water.

We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com