• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

NEW rHGH Oral Gels / Technologies....

maxmuscle1

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hydrogels As Carrier For Human Growth Hormone

Growth hormone is applied to treat children with growth hormone deficiency (GHD) that caused due to isolated hormonal deficiency, central nervous tumor, pituitary hormone deficiency, and cranial irradiation. Also, growth hormone is used for Prader–Willi and Turner syndromes, AIDS-associated weight loss, and renal insufficiency. The accepted administration way of hGH is injection.Even
hGH replacement therapy is accepted by scientists as a good treating protocol, but still, injection is the best way. Till now, more studies were done to find the developed delivery systems that have a low initial burst and high bioavailability and therapeutic effects. Hydrogels seem to act as an excellent delivery systems for hGH because of their biodegradable, thermo-sensitive, and pH-dependent gelation. PACU poly(amino carbonate urethane)-based pH-/temperature-sensitive injectable hydrogel was synthesized for sustain delivery of hGH. The poly(methacrylic acid-g-ethylene glycol) [P(MAA‐g‐EG)] is one of the most extensively used hydrogels for oral peptide delivery. Mucoadhesive and retention were enhanced in the small intestine by PEGylation of the methacrylic acid (MMA) hydrogels. Copolymerization of MMA with hydrophilic monomers such as PEG and N-vinyl pyrrolidone could trigger the pH. Poly (methacrylic acid-co-N-vinyl pyrrolidone) hydrogel could act as an efficient delivery system for hGH orally, which showed the good release of the drug during the first hours of the administration in the upper small intestine. In another study, poly(methacrylic acid-co-N-vinyl pyrrolidone) microparticles showed no release of hGH under gastric conditions, so it can conclude that the synthesized composite is suitable for high molecular weight drugs.

Hydrogels of poly(vinyl alcohol) (PVA) and poly(acrylic acid) (PAA) in combination with collagen (C) and hyaluronic acid were used in hGH delivery. The release profile was in the linear phase during the first 3 days and then followed rapidly. A delivery system composed of negatively charged; poly-b-amino ester urethane (PAEU) copolymer hydrogel and positively charged; 2D-layered hydroxide nanoparticle (LDH), was developed to overcome the limitation of hGH such as premature degradation and low half-life. Releasing profile of hGH loaded on the mention hydrogel showed the sustained rate of drug release in in vitro and in vivo; 13 and 5 days, respectively.

Sucrose acetate iso-butyrate was combined with polylactic acid (SABER) as a new composite was investigated to deliver hGH that acted as weight-based dosing. hGH burst release was significantly reduced by enhancing the content of polylactic acid that is because of the diffusional barriers around the proteins after floating in the aqueous environment.78 Also, combination of the hydrogels such as poly(lactic acid-co-glycolic acid) (PLGA) reduced the immunogenicity response. The surface erosion characteristics of the hydrogels could be controlled by incorporation of PEG into them. For instance, PEGylation of fluorocarbon end groups attachment (Rf-PEG) hydrogel was done to deliver hGH. In the presence of N-methyl pyrrolidone, Rf-PEG made gel quickly, because organic solvent that diffuses into the environment. Studies showed that hGH maintained in the active form inside the hydrogels and was released during 2 weeks without any aggregation. Furthermore, the ability of this hydrogel in the delivery of two other proteins including bovine serum albumin (BSA) and g-globulin was reported.

Max

Where do we get some lol

That’s exactly what I was thinking ...that and “ Where are They!?” Guess Covid took precedence over most developing products. I am always looking for a investment opportunities and run across these interesting articles .

Max

That’s exactly what I was thinking ...that and “ Where are They!?” Guess Covid took precedence over most developing products. I am always looking for a investment opportunities and run across these interesting articles .

Max

I see one clinic offering this type of product but I am assuming it costs an arm and a leg.

Great post.

MuscleGelz has Humanogen for a few years now.

Topical MK677 🔥🔥🔥

Great post.

MuscleGelz has Humanogen for a few years now.

Topical MK677

I’m liking the topical/transdermal option for peptides. Seems like more bang for the buck, bypassing the whole oral/gastric part.

Max

Back