• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone else use muscle milk as creamer? Sponsored by RoidShop.to

Bigmurph

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I got this from my wife who got it from the internet. I thought that it was crazy at first but you save a good amount of calories and it isn't that different. Your also adding protein which is a plus. Also the Muscle Milk that I use is flavored Vanilla Creme which tastes amazing.
This I guess can help those also who don't like to use dairy products for whatever reason even if that isn't you and you want to trim down your diet but not drink your coffee black Muscle Milk has multiple flavors and works great.

Other great tips and help with any questions at bigmurph@roidshop.to
I'm happy to help hit me up anytime

If anyone else does use muscle milk post up im really curious if other people are doing this also

Thanks
BIGMURPH
RoidShop.to
Bigmurph@roidshop.to

This sounds good maybe I'll try adding some chocolate Muscle Milk I have to my evening coffee.

Check it out I bet that you will probably like it chocolate actually sounds good, let us know what you think

Check it out I bet that you will probably like it chocolate actually sounds good, let us know what you think
Should taste like mocha...so will give it a try!

Okay, made my afternoon coffee and added some chocolate Muscle Milk and the verdict: Tastes delicious!

I do my wife actually figured it out it taste great

I prefer the Premier Protein. With the black nitro cold brew Starbucks drinks in the glass bottle . Especially the pumpkin flavor one. Muscle milk has a chalky taste to me . Not bad but it’s there . Premier does not

IML Gear Cream!
Nice I like that you also got it from your wife. I just had my coffee vanilla creme

Do you have a preferred flavor?

Depending upon the cost of premier I might have to give it a try thanks for the tip brother

Back