Gearing up to run deca

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    2,114

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,946
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,121
    Thanked in
    780 Posts
    Rep Points
    15493610

    Gearing up to run deca

    I was wondering if there is any merit to what this guy claim? Anyone ever try using this stuff with deca? Any other deca dick remedies out there I should know about?




  2. #2
    Registered User
    christiantt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    924

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,309
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    878
    Thanked in
    502 Posts
    Rep Points
    13015478

    I am running deca for the first time right now, about 5 weeks in. The protocol is 350/wk deca, 500/wk test and 50mg proviron a day. Pretty simple and basic program.

    Feel great, strong, muscles getting more rounded, etc.

    I was very worried about "deca dick" but, so far, no problems. I am not sure if deca dick happens when running higher doses of deca without enough test, etc. Or if, as usual, it really comes down to person dependent factors.

    Will this be your first time running deca? Your post seems to indicate so. I guess the only advice of value I can give is what I am doing myself: consider running deca on the lower end of the scale if this is your first time, with test a bit higher. This was the most common advice I was given when I asked the boards how I should run my first deca cycle.

    I'm sure some wiser fellows will chime in soon with more nuanced information.

    Best of luck!
    Last edited by christiantt; 11-02-2021 at 08:05 AM.

  3. #3
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    7,205

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,320
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,277
    Thanked in
    3,824 Posts
    Rep Points
    72058785

    Chances of deca dick are slim at best. Get out of ur head now or you're gonna have problems later just from worrying about it and not really the deca. Run some b6 or p5p if you must

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Pcushion's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    530

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    253
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    294
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    Rep Points
    1866263

    True deca dick comes from lack of AR2 stimulation in the prostate. Nandrolone is unique in the sense that once itís 5a reduced it becomes even less androgenic than before. Best way to combat this is to add a dht derivative. They are already reduced and wonít need to compete with nandrolone for 5a interaction. I recommend masteron.

    I agree with Sam though your prob overthinking and going to create a problem.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    RoyKeane's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    148

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    139
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Rep Points
    1400100

    I fail to see how Finasteride can inhibit DHN.

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    52

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points
    204299

    Finasteride with deca will make you bald hella fast. Keep an AI and caber on hand and deca dick wonít be an issue.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Pcushion's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    530

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    253
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    294
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    Rep Points
    1866263

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyKeane View Post
    I fail to see how Finasteride can inhibit DHN.

    Finasteride is a 5 alpha inhibitors. Dihydranandrolone (DHN) is a what nandrolone is reduced to (a portion) when it interacts with the 5a enzyme.

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    2,114

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,946
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,121
    Thanked in
    780 Posts
    Rep Points
    15493610

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcushion View Post
    Finasteride is a 5 alpha inhibitors. Dihydranandrolone (DHN) is a what nandrolone is reduced to (a portion) when it interacts with the 5a enzyme.
    Ok so maybe there could be some truth to this guys claims? Or do you think the dhn is unrelated to the potential ED? More to do with estradiol and prolactin?

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    2,114

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,946
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,121
    Thanked in
    780 Posts
    Rep Points
    15493610

    Gearing up to run deca

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Chances of deca dick are slim at best. Get out of ur head now or you're gonna have problems later just from worrying about it and not really the deca. Run some b6 or p5p if you must
    Iím not letting it fuck me up man. Iím married so itís not like going out and bringing new women home, freaking out inside my head whether or not Iím gonna embarrass my self when I bring her home laterÖ.

    If I canít get get it up and my wife actually comes on to me, then I would actually find much satisfaction in telling her to kick rocks, lord knows how many times sheís done it to meÖ

    I just wanted to be prepared for any ED issues as Iím actually enjoying my sex life* atm
    Last edited by MonsterMaker; 11-03-2021 at 03:02 AM.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Altenator_6's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Nation wide!
    Posts
    516

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,185
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    486
    Thanked in
    294 Posts
    Rep Points
    9005867

    Man I am running 450 mg/wk deca right now with 600 test and 500 Mast along side of it. ZERO dick issues other than the mother fucker gets hard when the wind blows. The Mast is the key (for me) I believe. And I'm sure the test at 600 doesn't hurt. AND.... In the 5 weeks I've been on this run I have only taken ONE Adex. If I feel any little odd sensation in the nips, I pop the Adex. Otherwise...just keep rollin! Mast and Provi both act very similar and there's a reason why Provi has been called the "wingman" for many years. These two compliment nearly any stack exceptionally IMO.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Bigmurph's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,599

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    374
    Thanked in
    299 Posts
    Rep Points
    4777694

    @pincushion has it perfect mast or proviron is definitely reccomended by me during a nandrolone run

    Also control p2 with caber control e2 with an Ai and you can even use activated p5p or b6 to help with prolactin issues

    RoidShop.to
    Bigmurph@roidshop.to

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    2,114

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,946
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,121
    Thanked in
    780 Posts
    Rep Points
    15493610

    Gearing up to run deca

    Quote Originally Posted by Altenator_6 View Post
    Man I am running 450 mg/wk deca right now with 600 test and 500 Mast along side of it. ZERO dick issues other than the mother fucker gets hard when the wind blows. The Mast is the key (for me) I believe. And I'm sure the test at 600 doesn't hurt. AND.... In the 5 weeks I've been on this run I have only taken ONE Adex. If I feel any little odd sensation in the nips, I pop the Adex. Otherwise...just keep rollin! Mast and Provi both act very similar and there's a reason why Provi has been called the "wingman" for many years. These two compliment nearly any stack exceptionally IMO.
    I had the same issue with the wind when running the tren/mast blendÖ I attributed it to the tren, you got me thinking maybe it had more to do with the mastÖ will definitely keep that in mind thanks

    Been trying to get provi for a while now but dude is still out. Hope he gets it soon or Iíll just have to hit up someone else for that oneÖ would hate to stray away from gc tho their stuff is just so good
    Last edited by MonsterMaker; 11-03-2021 at 04:53 AM.

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    2,114

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,946
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,121
    Thanked in
    780 Posts
    Rep Points
    15493610

    Gearing up to run deca

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmurph View Post
    @pincushion has it perfect mast or proviron is definitely reccomended by me during a nandrolone run

    Also control p2 with caber control e2 with an Ai and you can even use activated p5p or b6 to help with prolactin issues

    RoidShop.to
    Bigmurph@roidshop.to
    Sounds good man, sounds like Iím gonna have to locate some Provoi, got everything else ready to go.

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    200

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    44
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points
    165500249

    ive read somewhere that finasteride on deca makes hair loss worse, is the same true with dutasteride and minoxidil?

  15. #15
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    7,249

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,885
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,919
    Thanked in
    2,183 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    Iím not letting it fuck me up man. Iím married so itís not like going out and bringing new women home, freaking out inside my head whether or not Iím gonna embarrass my self when I bring her home laterÖ.

    If I canít get get it up and my wife actually comes on to me, then I would actually find much satisfaction in telling her to kick rocks, lord knows how many times sheís done it to meÖ

    I just wanted to be prepared for any ED issues as Iím actually enjoying my sex life* atm
    IMO your wife should never ever reject you in the bedroom... everything is a bullshit excuse.

    I have kicked many women who have tried to pull that shit on me to the curb. Shit don't fly in my house.

    But hey, women who don't keep their men happy will get what they deserve.

    Maybe too late for you bro. I always put a squash on it whenever they first try it. And rest assured it doesn't happen again. And if it does...bye bye.

    Have to have zero tolerance.

    Here's the bitch. A wife may only want sex with their husband a few times a week. Then when they divorce and meet a new guy?? They are fucking twice a day...different person. UNTIL they get married, and she's back to the same shit. Bait and Switch.

    Fuck that shit.

Similar Threads

  1. Gearing up for my next cycle
    By goldenbrowninla in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-18-2017, 03:46 PM
  2. Gearing up for a meet
    By ckcrown84 in forum Training
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-15-2015, 02:24 PM
  3. Gearing up for a meet
    By ckcrown84 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-18-2015, 03:54 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-21-2014, 09:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2022 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums