• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

RAW Iron Lion Orange Top Testing

RAW

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Want to give a big shout out to @Ironlion for asking me to test their orange tops.

I just got my serum score back and thought I’d post it up. Rather solid for a generic I’d say.

I’m seeing great benefits from their gh. Leaning out very nicely, getting really quality rest, and my overall well-being is great.

Definitely a solid generic for sure, I’ll be getting bloods drawn for IGF-1 here in a few weeks.

028a967ab21b22bcded7820e7dbee8cb.png

Want to give a big shout out to @Ironlion for asking me to test their orange tops.

I just got my serum score back and thought I’d post it up. Rather solid for a generic I’d say.

I’m seeing great benefits from their gh. Leaning out very nicely, getting really quality rest, and my overall well-being is great.

Definitely a solid generic for sure, I’ll be getting bloods drawn for IGF-1 here in a few weeks.

Thanks for testing our gh and posting test results honestly ,
waiting for the IGF test results, thanks again, :)

Did you ever get the IGF test done?

Did you ever get the IGF test done?

never heard if he did but check our HPLC test results posted at the top. One of those I sent to jano myself out of a kit I was using

Back