• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TRT Levels High - What Should I Drop Down To?

biggd

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just had my bloods drawn after being on 250mg of Test Cypionate a week. I split the dose 3x week and had bloods drawn the morning of dose (I took bloods before dose obviously).

I have been on the above dose for couple months.

Here are the results:

Free T: 608.5 ng/ml

Total Testosterone: 2233 ng/ml

ESTRADIOL: 106

My goal is to be at the highest levels and feel best with as little risk possible obviously.

To get down to 1400-1800 ng/ml max total test
And get my free t around 50 ng/ml

Should I drop down to 150mg week or 175mg week or 200mg week to try first and draw bloods again in 6-8 weeks?

Yeah man thats not HRT, thats a cycle.

No offense and not being rude, Im just being honest.

The higher end I saw working with the Metabolic Dr. We would dose people 100mgs E4d and then in labs 7 days after the last shot the patients were usually in the 700-1100 n/dL range.

So it depends when you were drawing labs for one. It also depends on brand. Not all brands are equal.

You certainly can run a new protocol and retest.

But don't just take my word for it. Lets wait and see what others have to say and then you can make an educated decision on the matter.

The higher end I saw working with the Metabolic Dr. We would dose people 100mgs E4d and then in labs 7 days after the last shot the patients were usually in the 700-1100 n/dL range.

So it depends when you were drawing labs for one. It also depends on brand. Not all brands are equal.

But don't just take my word for it. Lets wait and see what others have to say and then you can make an educated decision on the matter.

Thanks and didn’t take it as rude. That’s why I asked for advice. I started higher because I wanted to see how high I could start and then drop down after bloods if needed. Versus starting too low and having to keep going up to get to the 1400 total test mark. I now know I took too much for TRT from my bloods.

I agree, brand makes a difference. When I was injecting once a week with 100 mg, Sun pharma would give me 750 ng/dL at the end of the week. West-Ward would give me 240 ng/dL. I though my metabolism changed until I was switched back to Sun and it went back up. Now it's just West-Ward for the most part. West-Ward is crap for me.

Damn...that's almost 10x response to dosage! Congrats on being a high responder. I will say, dosing more frequently (as opposed to once a week) gives me better results as well. Wish it was 10x!

Damn...that's almost 10x response to dosage! Congrats on being a high responder. I will say, dosing more frequently (as opposed to once a week) gives me better results as well. Wish it was 10x!

Thanks

I’m using Gear Church which is probably overdosed too. I do inject EOD.

Thanks for sharing the info on your blood work biggd.
I just got my blood work drawn yesterday so I'm waiting on the results. I can sort of compare it with your results.
I started at 250mg a week back in May with EOD pin. After about a month I dropped down to 185mg a week. In Sept I dropped again to 175mg a week and have been there since. I never had blood drawn at 250mg a week but I'm anxious to see my result's at 175 a week and how it compares to yours.

I'd bet your closer to 300mg a week if your using GC.

Probably. I’m gonna lower my dose down to 175mg week (EOD). Do that for 6-8 weeks and test again. I wanna be at the 1400-1800 total test range.

Then I can possibly do some low dose mini cycles if I decide to.

Thanks for sharing the info on your blood work biggd.
I just got my blood work drawn yesterday so I'm waiting on the results. I can sort of compare it with your results.
I started at 250mg a week back in May with EOD pin. After about a month I dropped down to 185mg a week. In Sept I dropped again to 175mg a week and have been there since. I never had blood drawn at 250mg a week but I'm anxious to see my result's at 175 a week and how it compares to yours.

Yeah I was gonna drop down to 150mg week but decided to just drop to 175mg week and then retest in 6-8 weeks. I don’t want to go up and down too much trying to find the perfect dose to cruise at.

IML Gear Cream!
Dang, im on 168mg Balkan Cypionate and im around 900 TT. And im considering to reduce as my libido seem to have taken a hit (Otherwize feel great)

Back