Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,316 Posts
    Rep Points

Genetics, Time, Life, Family discipline.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    723 Posts
    Rep Points

I honestly think with everybody itís the same reason. Consistency, calories, and strength. Iíve seen what a lot of guys are taking from whatís been posted here and other places so itís definitely not the drugs. Guys are taking competition level drugs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    616 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    I honestly think with everybody itís the same reason. Consistency, calories, and strength. Iíve seen what a lot of guys are taking from whatís been posted here and other places so itís definitely not the drugs. Guys are taking competition level drugs.
    100%
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points

There is definitely more to drugs than throwing compounds together. There are ways to use drugs way more efficiently and productively to get more out of them than just running a bunch of gear.
    RIP Big Lou

All statements made by BTC are for entertainment purposes only. Not meant to be taken literally.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    723 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BTC View Post
    There is definitely more to drugs than throwing compounds together. There are ways to use drugs way more efficiently and productively to get more out of them than just running a bunch of gear.
    I didnít say throwing random drugs together but thereís no secret drug or combination. If youíre training and eating correctly the drugs work. Iíve taken about every combination of every drug I could get my hands on and they all worked. Fact of the matter is no matter how much or what you take the training, the diet and consistency is what matters. All this shit is basic stuff. You think thereís some special combination?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points

I didnít say throwing random drugs together but thereís no secret drug or combination. If youíre training and eating correctly the drugs work. Iíve taken about every combination of every drug I could get my hands on and they all worked. Fact of the matter is no matter how much or what you take the training, the diet and consistency is what matters. All this shit is basic stuff. You think thereís some special combination?
    There is a marked difference with ratios of androgen/anabolic/DHT properly taken into account.
    RIP Big Lou

All statements made by BTC are for entertainment purposes only. Not meant to be taken literally.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    723 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BTC View Post
    There is a marked difference with ratios of androgen/anabolic/DHT properly taken into account.
    youíre overthinking this. This shit is basic. Some drugs are more potent than others mg per mg but if you think thereís some special secret combination beyond a basic cycle then you donít know what youíre talking about. Like I said Iíve taken every combination of every Iíve ever gotten my hands on and the biggest that made the difference was my diet and training. I grew on tren/primo/anavar. I grew on superdrol by itself. I grew on a equipoise/deca blast. Iím taking 250 test and 50 anavar and 4iu hgh right now and my lifts are progressing week to week. If I took more drugs would I grow more? I think so. My point is though go through the logs on here and scour other forums and see what guys are taking. Itís not the drugs holding most people back.